Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband (49896 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by greenie77: 6:08am On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

What if de husband is a traditional man. My papa best friend married 3 wives, wen my dad met him to talk some sense into him, he said "I am a traditional man". Na so huger wan kill de man n de children

Hunger?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by israelmao(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2021
The spirit of iniquity has pervaded the some men's hearts are seared with hot iron.What a messy and dirty thing.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Bukasint(f): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2021
Playloaded:
My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband – Woman Laments, Seeks Advice

A woman has sought advise from the public on how to find a solution for the problem currently bedeviling her marriage.

She revealed that her husband wants to marry his side chic who was recently chased out of her home by her husband after he uncovered her infidelity.

Sharing her story with a relationship counselor on Instagram, she distraught woman revealed that she had gone through her husband’s chat and messaged his side chic, who was also married.

She then contacted the side chic’s husband and gave him proof that his wife was unfaithful. .

The narrator said that her husband then came home and said his side chic’s husband sent her packing, and if they don’t reconcile, he would have to take her as his wife.

Read her write-up

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-husband-wants-to-marry-his-side-chic-after-i-reported-her-to-her-husband/

Very simple madam just find a good Sulphuric ACID if you can't find. I can help you get a supplier in Nigeria just pour his Penis the ACID especially when it's erect( PRECISELY EARLY IN THE MORNING). That alone will teach him a lesson and end this inhumane attitude towards you. As for the side chick you can get guys who will break her both legs let them target both FEMURS so that she won't waka come meet your husband again. Let them both Nurse the pain together.
But first beg your husband again if he is adamant simply carry out this your plan.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Osobi32(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2021
excellentj4teal:
African man entitlement mentality. Total rubbish for the man. You're caught doing the wrong thing but instead of you to apologise, you're now doing strong head and it's the woman running around to beg you. She's even seeking for advice at every corner.
That's the reason why I love hardworking women as I guess this one may not even have a job or has one that can't even cater for the family. Africa women will always settle for less in terms of job and financial responsibility when compared with that of their husband and this makes them less reliant even in the affairs of their home. Have you thought of reasons why jobless husband are always loyal to a reasonable level to their wives?.
If you have been taking up chunk of the responsibility at home, the idiot will not be bold to tell you he's bringing one stupid idiot from outside as the second wife.
RUBBISH...all they know is to read children, even when the husband says it's okay, they'll give him reasons why they need more boys or girls.
from my view, the only thing the man did wrong was to have an affair with a married woman. That's unacceptable! We are African and in this part of the world a man has the right to marry more than one wife. Let's stop the pretence. Church teachings is good but it is not our culture. Ever since we embraced the western culture our life has not been thesame.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by mrlarry: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... what an insult to her dignity and sensibility...She made a mistake though by telling the other woman's husband instead of confronting her own husband..

However, If Mrs was not attached to her name, she will not die...If she doesn't wear a ring in the middle of her fingers, she will not die... If she can't have sex, she will not die as a matter of fact, having sex in that relationship might kill her faster...

It indeed feels really great wearing the bigger trouser embarassed...

Tell her that her life is in danger. As she stupidly broke another woman's home. She won't know peace. With her action has she wins the man heart.
There are issue we need to apply wisdom and common sense.

She has gone extreme and should be ready to face the consequences.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by joyandfaith: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Playloaded:
My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband – Woman Laments, Seeks Advice

A woman has sought advise from the public on how to find a solution for the problem currently bedeviling her marriage.

She revealed that her husband wants to marry his side chic who was recently chased out of her home by her husband after he uncovered her infidelity.

Sharing her story with a relationship counselor on Instagram, she distraught woman revealed that she had gone through her husband’s chat and messaged his side chic, who was also married.

She then contacted the side chic’s husband and gave him proof that his wife was unfaithful. .

The narrator said that her husband then came home and said his side chic’s husband sent her packing, and if they don’t reconcile, he would have to take her as his wife.

Read her write-up

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-husband-wants-to-marry-his-side-chic-after-i-reported-her-to-her-husband/

Divorce is better than living with adulterous husband or wife.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by yemex04(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Wisdom!! Wisdom!! Wisdom!! This woman lacks wisdom for checking through her husband private chats and she lacks it abundantly to have chosen to report the side chick to her husband instead of confronting her own husband!! By her action, she could have set a serious death trap for own husband, the man she reported to could even kill her husband for sleeping with his wife and i am sure that's not what she wants.. But now that her lack of wisdom seems to be causing her bigger problem, I can only wisher all the best!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Newboss(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2021
That husband is a not a simp. Be giving it to these women bumper to bumper. Nonsense!
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by igbowoman: 6:16am On Sep 20, 2021
What an irony of life.
A married man cheats with a married woman.
The husband of the cheating wife chases her out of the house and the wife being cheated on is crying all over the place begging her cheating husband.
The fact that this rejected wife still considers this man her husband is worrisome.
That is not the proper term for him
What is it about the Nigerian or African woman that makes them think so little and so low of themselves?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Traplord09: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2021
I can't say what I don't no .... ....
She may have her past at 1st how did you guys
No each other, what it true love or you just love him because he had a home, that what all ladies like after 1year or 6m...

I don't no how you guys start .........

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by joyandfaith: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2021
bukatyne:

Abi?

She left her husband sleeping besides her and did investigative journalism to report his lover to her husband.

What was her expectation when she decided to report her husband's married side chic?

They should just swap husbands and live in peace o jare! cheesy grin

Table will always turn.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Osobi32(m): 6:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

Chai! Some women dey endure shit!

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

I give up on men. Seriously... This is just too much.
my dear u need to calm down ok, pls don't go into marriage with this kind of mentality ooo. Yes the man no try but let's also tell our selves the truth..... the woman Bleep up. Wisdom is indeed profitable! She should have contacted and caution the woman not going straight to the husband. Meanwhile wetin she dey find for her husband phone? Women don't know that going through your husband's phone is like cutting onion.... the more u go through it the more u cry.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Xhuntra: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

Your father must really be a cheat going by the way u gave up on men

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Komu1048(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Midas01:
See the comment coming from you.... Lol

We meet to have more sense in Nigeria as a whole. Sense to make proper judgements. Sense to enable us desist from blaming victims rather than perpetrators.

Sense to enable us see black and not call it white.

QED.

Yes we blame her, two wrongs don’t make a right. How will she sneak to her husband phone n went ahead to contact the lady husband. She didn’t face the two people involve ooo. Common she went too far, even her realized this n regretted her action.

She ended up putting petrol on a fire

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richieniit: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2021
socialmediaman:
Since you chose to report the side chic and stay in your marriage rather than quit, there is competition in your marriage now so the only option I see is for you to elevate your game whether it be romance, love, financial independence etc.

Which kind advise be this If you no get any sense to talk why not shut up. Do you have any idea what it means to keep a home for 15yrs n cheated on ?

Everything she did was within her right and the senseless man she calls husband has absolutely no brain and a maggot.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by CuteEmma(f): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2021
excellentj4teal:
African man entitlement mentality. Total rubbish for the man. You're caught doing the wrong thing but instead of you to apologise, you're now doing strong head and it's the woman running around to beg you. She's even seeking for advice at every corner.
That's the reason why I love hardworking women as I guess this one may not even have a job or has one that can't even cater for the family. Africa women will always settle for less in terms of job and financial responsibility when compared with that of their husband and this makes them less reliant even in the affairs of their home. Have you thought of reasons why jobless husband are always loyal to a reasonable level to their wives?.
If you have been taking up chunk of the responsibility at home, the idiot will not be bold to tell you he's bringing one stupid idiot from outside as the second wife.
RUBBISH...all they know is to read children, even when the husband says it's okay, they'll give him reasons why they need more boys or girls.
I don’t get, will apology in any way fix the other broken marriage?
She destroyed another’s marriage, which created problems for her cheating husband, and she’s not ready to leave the man which makes it her problem.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by igbowoman: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

That is a woman with 0% self esteem left.
If she was the whoring spouse, these men responding on this thread would have been calling her names

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Taiwojon(m): 6:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm

Abomination!
Wickedness!!

Well
Your husband needs salvation.

Your husband need to give his life to JESUS, there is no gain gathering women like gold.

Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Playloaded:

Read her write-up

We've been warning women..
They will never hear..
If your partner is cheating, face your partner alone.
Leave the other person.
Face your partner.
See her now, so she loves her marriage this much, and she never cared to know what turned a man that had been in the marriage for 15years off.
She just rushed to attack the other woman's relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Pharaohny: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2021
I'm a man but I can categorically state that some men are crazy FAA you are sleeping with a already married woman if your are man and you surporting this someone will also sleep with your wife in the future

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by damiloladuke: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2021
OK
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by CuteEmma(f): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Richieniit:

Which kind advise be this If you no get any sense to talk why not shut up. Do you have any idea what it means to keep a home for 15yrs n cheated on ?

Everything she did was within her right and the senseless man she calls husband has absolutely no brain and a maggot.
What She didn’t even have the right to attack the side chic, not to even go as far as contacting the husband to the side chic. The only right she had was her husband - fixing the issue with him, if that didn’t work, then the other option is to leave peacefully. Nothing concern her with the side chic and the family members of the side chic.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by vickydevoka(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2021
greenie77:

Hunger?
Yes Hunger. This my phone auto de deal with me
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by galaxylauncher: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Obasanjo tackles Buhari for excessive borrowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6opF3bBRZZU
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by greenie77: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Yes Hunger. This my phone auto de deal with me

So it means he couldn't fend for his 3 wives and children?
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by perryy(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Oyiboman69:
In search of a solution...she's now stuck with the the biggest problem of her life, however, the only thing I can say is good luck to her

She has got the solution to her problem. That her so called husband sleeping with married women is not even fit to be called a human being. If I were the wife , I would begged the man and told him I never knew it is not wrong for a married woman to be fucking outside. Maybe the mumu man will understand the meaning of that. That woman should go and Bleep the husband's side chick's husband for him to forgive his wife in order to save her marriage now.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by vickydevoka(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2021
greenie77:

So it means he couldn't fend for his 3 wives and children?
Wen his businesses crashed. He started suffering. They only thing that helped him was that , he is a good man. He trained alot of people. So currently most of his children are graduate n one or two are doing well
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

Please don't give up but do you know it's women that date married men, they like married men more than single guys,
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Kay25(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2021
She better go pray no be ordinary eye ur hubby sidechick dey use..pray make God scatter their coming together to save your home
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Slurity(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... what an insult to her dignity and sensibility...She made a mistake though by telling the other woman's husband instead of confronting her own husband..

However, If Mrs was not attached to her name, she will not die...If she doesn't wear a ring in the middle of her fingers, she will not die... If she can't have sex, she will not die as a matter of fact, having sex in that relationship might kill her faster...

It indeed feels really great wearing the bigger trouser embarassed...
always remember the children's life and future in your advice when counselling married people. Don't be quick to call for separation when children are already in the marriage. I grow up in a broken home and only hell can be compared to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.