Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband (49920 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Jamolajay1: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2021
bukatyne:

Abi?

She left her husband sleeping besides her and did investigative journalism to report his lover to her husband.

What was her expectation when she decided to report her husband's married side chic?

They should just swap husbands and live in peace o jare! cheesy grin

You get am jàre àgbá
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2021
That man deserves serious beating angry

This is the kind of thing that makes women cut off men penis grin grin

The most obvious option here would be to divorce the man, but I wouldn't want to divorce him, not before I have taken my revenge...
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by greenie77: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Wen his businesses crashed. He started suffering. They only thing that helped him was that , he is a good man. He trained alot of people. So currently most of his children are graduate n one or two are doing well

Glad his family is doing better now.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richieniit: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2021
CuteEmma:
What She didn’t even have the right to attack the side chic, not to even go as far as contacting the husband to the side chic. The only right she had was her husband - fixing the issue with him, if that didn’t work, then the other option is to leave peacefully. Nothing concern her with the side chic and the family members of the side chic.

I pray you don't find yourself in a situation like this.. where your emotions ain't in check.... Maybe you will do worst. I won't want to marry a woman stays calm at my wrong.

And if you for once find fault with her actions, they you have a problem. Make your wife cheat on you and you call her to have peaceful talk or to resolve and not felt tempted to caution the man to back off or beat shit out of him ?

Well some people sha.. wait till it happens to you.

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by shegun4sur: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2021
What is the serious problem here. Is the woman not homo sapien like her??
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Lokojatoofar: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2021
What a shame. OP is still struggling to remain with such a narcissist man. Imagine the rubish. Women, sometimes you guys amaze me the way you devalue yourselves because of marriage.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by famouscargo4u: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

Chai! Some women dey endure shit!

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

I give up on men. Seriously... This is just too much.

Yes, you're right but I think the woman was wrong to have confronted the lady's husband, all she needed to do was to confront her own husband;

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Xixabella(f): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Just pray to -God he will direct you...but I will advise don't leave the marriage..leave ure husband to marry her...she will still cheat on him...mayb with his best friend this time...enjoy ure life sister...nd forget men...
Them no de carry man mata for head...just pray for God's intervention...
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by nurudeen181(m): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

kirikiri will be waiting for you....
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Slurity:
always remember the children's life and future in your advice when counselling married people. Don't be quick to call for separation when children are already in the marriage. I grow up in a broken home and only hell can be compared to it.

I understand you.. but a lot of people have met their untimely death on a loveless marriage because of the fact that they were thinking of their children... If one of the parent dies in the process of thinking about the kids, life still goes on correct?

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by shegun4sur: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

Pack your load and goooo get the fúck
Witch!!!

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by justifyme(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Why reporting a grownup man to his parents, c’mon he takes decisions on his own now,the parents won’t do anything, u for just pray and talk with ur man, and give him reasons to stick to d vows!
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by princewarri1985: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Tell your husband to marry her then you hook up with her husbant too and also marry her husband too equation balance and thats a win win for everybody, her husband might even be more hotter, handsome and more caring than yours because people dont know what they have untill they loose it, you both were at the receiving end of the cheating so hook up,

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2021
The man is a complete ODOGWU!!..he is the definition of a full fledged man. You never see something

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by omaclarry(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2021
My problem is who is the scum here, the man, the woman or the married side chic
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by chikason22(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2021
salisuammy:
Let her kukuma marry the side chicks husband too grin
One bottle of wine for you. That's a great idea. Sice she doesn't cheat on her husband and her husband's side chick don't cheat on his olosho wife. Both of them can marry each other while the other cheating partners continue their exploration.
Birds of a feather flock together.
It's a simple story.

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by VicM6: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Husband wey don craze..... na pu*sy go kill dat one...... when the pu*sy is real, the fighting continues.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by TripleAkutigi: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

So what are you saying now, you wan go Marry your same SEX
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Skyehigher1: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2021
What I want to tell you now is that there something happened inside you since and don't change , and that thing make your husband go out may be you halting him with sex or behavior or you take you marriage for granted, but to correct your home make sure you give your husband time for sex, good character, good caring
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by HRMK: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2021
WHY REPORT TO HER HUSBAND?UR WRONG!
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Quiny32323: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

I wanted to comment from my carnal mind but the Lord put his spirit of Righteousness into me and mandated me to say this to his people.

'These are perilous endtimes children of God, men must not slumber because the enemy wants to win plenty souls to hell.

My Bible tells me in Genesis 8:22 that "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest shall never cease".

He further tells me in Galatians 6:7 that "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap".

The mumu woman could not share a preek in peace and ended up breaking up someone's home, now her own is broken and you expect me to pity her.

Never!
You think our God was joking when he said that he works in mysterious ways?

And if you check well,she was once a side chick to someone's husband and now is her turn to taste the fruit.

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by karnap(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2021
Trust is gone marriage is gone.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by papae1(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2021
salisuammy:
Hahaha bad geh

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by enemyofprogress: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Fighting and killing yourself over what only you cannot finish, I think your eye don clear now.

Dominique let’s go jare, I no get time for nonsense
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

Honestly it was too much

He should have asked for forgiveness instead of this.
But the woman should have engineered a better way of telling the husband, maybe in bed, after seducing him. When e hold him wella grin
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by AfroKnight: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

tongue you give up on men? Lol. So we should cook stone or what? Men are generally more faithful than women. This man is just an exception.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Were you sorry for not being a virgin when you were married?
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by MansoryMX(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Some men are not fit to be called a man. How can you be cheating on your wife with another man’s wife for that matter. Aarhhhhhh! You nor value your life!

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Elzakzaky: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... [...
She should leave her home simply because the husband cheated once? See let me tell you, there is a great deal of difference between the ideal world and reality. Over 90% of men cheat on their wives but this does not mean they dont love their wives.

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by TheRedpillguy: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2021
salisuammy:
That is if the side chic husband wants to marry her or like her. She might be old,fat and unfuckable. But if he is willing. Seems like a good deal. She also might not like the man

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by olafresh(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Just one side of the story cool

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by vRendoh(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2021
When the wife reported the side chic to her husband with proof she equally same time hung a death sentence on her husband. That is her dangerous the game is......
She has no business with side chic but her husband. Over 80% of wives that took the fight to side chics lost cos of the sympathy advantages already with the side chic. It strengthens their bond the more.
Wives should change the marriage scene once this problem arise...reduce or completely eliminate your dependancy. Love your self and shine your beauty. See him as a death man as if he does not exist......
This period requires intelligence and not foolishness cos your foolishness will fuel their stupid love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic)