Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband (49918 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by torqque7(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2021
All the people blaming her especially my gender(MEN) for reporting to the side chicks husbands are bloody hypocrites,if ur wife was fv.c.king another womans husband wouldn't u want to be told?so she should have just left things be abi?rubbish. I stand with her 100% jare,her husband is an asshole and doesn't deserve her.

Since he still has the guts to tell her he will marry the sidechick then she should just remove her mind after seriously warning him that there would be bad consequences if he proceeds with that marriage plan,she won't be cheated like that,then wait for his next move but meanwhile,up ur kayanmata game seriously,physically and spiritually cos now its a matter of survival of the fittest o,u dnt know what that sidechick has done to mumu ur husband,also start saving money and taking all u can incase of anything,then if he proceeds to marry her.

U also can start cheating as well and make life miserable for him if u don't want a divorce,but who knows u may even fall in love with ur side cock too and decide to marry him,but let's hope it doesn't get to that point and ends at the kayanmata thing and ur husband does the right thing. Some men are just so wicked and useless,how would he feel if she did same to the basta.rd?
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by macskillzy(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Make the two couple so round table
And swap partners
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

Chai! Some women dey endure shit!

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

I give up on men. Seriously... This is just too much.

With this type of forehead, men have given up on you already. See as Ogor big like house.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by alizma: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... what an insult to her dignity and sensibility...She made a mistake though by telling the other woman's husband instead of confronting her own husband..

However, If Mrs was not attached to her name, she will not die...If she doesn't wear a ring in the middle of her fingers, she will not die... If she can't have sex, she will not die as a matter of fact, having sex in that relationship might kill her faster...

It indeed feels really great wearing the bigger trouser embarassed...
And the lady actually fit into your sister. She made a mistake and you would have add your own mistake to hers by your intentions as you shown here. Wisdom is not required in uncomplicated issues, that is why it is called wisdom.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by omonla10(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Mindlog:

Do she even still have a marriage? A married man who confidently have sex with another man's wife is not worth wasting time on.......he has little time left.
life is not always 1 + 1=2..our mothers endured more to keep d family from breaking thereby saving us from D unknown.. Man will always be polygamous, know this and k ow peace.. Every man is polygamous at heart, na just say liver pass liver
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Blackman101: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
go on your kneel in prayer and leave the rest to God.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2021
alizma:

[s]And the lady actually fit into your sister. She made a mistake and you would have add your own mistake to hers by your intentions as you shown here. Wisdom is not required in uncomplicated issues, that is why it is called wisdom.
[/s]

embarassed
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most times I don't really understand you,so you are blaming the woman and not condemning the unfaithful married sidechick and the adulterous man in question who is shamelessly forming vex.I truly don't understand you most times

We cannot understand everyone my dear kiss

What is the premise of the thread?

The wife complained that her husband wants to ditch her for his side hen.

If the wife is ok with the adultery, who are we to carry it on our heads?

Did you read at any point where she fought/questioned her husband on the adultery even if she wanted to remain in the marriage?

I focused only on the woman's problem and gave a feedback to other women who plan to tow her shoes:

If you want to continue in an adulterous marriage, reporting your husband's side hen to her husband is the path guaranteed to ensure the opposite outcome.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Midas01:
See the comment coming from you.... Lol

We meet to have more sense in Nigeria as a whole. Sense to make proper judgements. Sense to enable us desist from blaming victims rather than perpetrators.

Sense to enable us see black and not call it white.

QED.

This emotional writeup of yours is not going to guarantee the wife what is important to her. kiss

@bold:

Amen!

If the wife thought like this, she won't be in this situation.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by alizma: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

Get yourself a man, take your family to his house to seek his hands in marriage and pay his "groom-price" take him to your house and care for his needs then you will not have to endure shit.
Somethings requires wisdom. She notice something, rather than address it from the source, she took it the other way round.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2021
oliverwrites:
Women truly are the problems of women.

I can't believe this statement. So nothing wrong with the tw*t of a husband behaving like an e-goat that should be slaughtered.

We men have tendencies, it is fact but doesn't mean it all of a sudden right to cheat on your woman and as if that's not enough, the public prick saw nothing wrong and goes about threatening the woman.

He deserves being castrated. Thank GOD I am not GOD, such a man I will visit it with some sickness for a while to let him realise a woman who can cheat on her husband with you doesn't really love you.

I have three daughters and when I hear pathetic stories like this I become annoying, restless and more prayerful for them.

Men we have today are mostly useless and this is coming from an 80s man.

In addition to becoming annoyed, restless and more prayerful, train them to have self respect, dignity and be more logical in their thought process.

Cliches unfortunately don't work on me undecided Women are truly the enemies of women ko, cat is the enemy of goat ni.

The woman who left her husband to sleep with another woman's own is not the enemy; the man who left his wife to sleep with another man's wife is not the enemy.

It is Bukatyne who read the write up and commented based on the woman's pain point that is the enemy. undecided

Madam OP is not mad her husband is cheating (did you see where she accused the man in the writeup); She is mad that he wants to marry his married side hen as a second wife.

And I told her and other women in her shoes that she chose the wrongest way to achieve that.

Imagine you saying men have the tendencies to cheat; and women don't? cheesy grin with the DNA disasters around?

Let people (men & women) not zip up and be talking to tendencies about.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Mitsurugi(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

grin grin grin grin grin
You're no different from her. Too emotional.

What was her game plan when she broke the other woman's marriage? At least there was the probability of corner corner lust that would have ended one day, but by her own hands she made her rival a "free agent". Women should stop being led by emotions. Honestly.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Elzakzaky: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:

Good answer buddy, I like the fact that you said that you won't trust her again.. so what is the foundation/ the bases of marriage when there are no trust?
what is the idea of keeping her in that house?.... To get her tormented emotionally daily?... for her to die there serving the punishments of her husband's unfaithfulness?...I love my elder sisters, though I am the youngest, I will not let any man disrespect them because of marriage...It's like the man telling your sister saying, yea I will marry the side chick, there's nothing she or anyone that she knows can do about it deal with it...Haba!!
Maybe not now, but surely you will later understand. Even you, my friend, will cheat on your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Orientedenergy(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2021
You are among people that don't make women to get husbands due to ego and pride. Am sure u go don't enter 40 without husband
Richy4:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... what an insult to her dignity and sensibility...She made a mistake though by telling the other woman's husband instead of confronting her own husband..

However, If Mrs was not attached to her name, she will not die...If she doesn't wear a ring in the middle of her fingers, she will not die... If she can't have sex, she will not die as a matter of fact, having sex in that relationship might kill her faster...

It indeed feels really great wearing the bigger trouser embarassed...
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Walkee: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Midas01:
Seems comprehension isn't your forte.

Where in the op does it say that the man is married to two wives?

The man is married to one wife but is considering marrying a second who is his side piece and who he has been cheating on his wife with.

You people seem to cheery pick what part of your tradition you want to keep and what part you should discard.

Your forefathers who were polygamous never had christian themed marriages and never deceived their wives into thinking they were entering monogamous marriages.

Your forefathers if and when they wanted another wife never went behind their wives to fvck other women , moreso "married women". They simply went to the woman's family, signified their interest and married her the traditional way.

he's going to marry her as a second wife. What's the difference? He would've married her already sef if she wasn't with another man. Who told you I give a fucck about Christian themed marriage?
Oga rest. Rest my grand father married 12 wives, those women didn't fall from heaven, most of the marriages started as an affair. My half brother was dating another woman, his wife went to challenge her so he married her and brought her home
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Maybe not now, but surely you will later understand. Even you, my friend, will cheat on your wife.

grin grin @ bold, the moment the pigs starts flying my brother... My father raised a perfect gentleman with lots of self control..
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by trevorhorace(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2021
greenie77:
Her own marriage has also ended but she is living in denial Her husband who saw no wrong in having sexual relationship with another man's wife has chosen to marry the woman, she better respect herself and divorce him for the sake of her life and her children (if any) because she has become a sworn enemy to her husband and his mistress who is to become his wife.

There is even a possibility of the husband being the biological father of his married lover's son.

The 6th and 9th commandments.

Divorcing after 15 years of marriage is not an easy decision. Especially for a woman.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

The wife have already done something stupid..

If your husband is cheating..

Confront him,if you have to..

Leaving your cheating husband in peace and reporting his lover to her husband is STUPID..

WHAT was she expecting?

Her husband to lovingly come back into her arms?

The side chick's husband divorced his wife for cheating..

Let her kukuma divorce her own husband for cheating.. undecided
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by generalwo(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Stupid woman.... You saw something in your husband's phone... Instead of you to talk it out with him and you guys resolve it, you picked up his phone and began messaging someone u don't know.... If you had talked with him.. Maybe he would have apologized and ended his relationship with her.... That way, both marriages are kept safe but now what do u expect? He probably thinks he got her into trouble and wouldn't want to abandon her..... That's why he wants to marry her... Women should learn from this.... Avoid your husband's phones.... If the devil cannot let you avoid it..... Confront your husband..... Leave his side chicks alone..... If your husband talk say e no do, side chick no go come force am..... If u lose your marriage, it's your own doing and no one else's
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Donchieli: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Na d kind of you de believe say girl wer break your heart because you no de get money, she go suffer all her life, ogbeni life works in mysterious ways no reason am
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Some men can be very loyal to their third leg lipsrsealed

Please someone should tell the woman that she shouldn't worry... Because any woman who steal another man's husband will not have him to herself for full 90 minutes(one day one day the referee will blow the final whistle and the match will come to an end)....And the same thing wey happen to the house wife go still happen to am,no matter what.....
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Playloaded:
My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband – Woman Laments, Seeks Advice

A woman has sought advise from the public on how to find a solution for the problem currently bedeviling her marriage.

She revealed that her husband wants to marry his side chic who was recently chased out of her home by her husband after he uncovered her infidelity.

Sharing her story with a relationship counselor on Instagram, she distraught woman revealed that she had gone through her husband’s chat and messaged his side chic, who was also married.

She then contacted the side chic’s husband and gave him proof that his wife was unfaithful. .

The narrator said that her husband then came home and said his side chic’s husband sent her packing, and if they don’t reconcile, he would have to take her as his wife.

Read her write-up

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-husband-wants-to-marry-his-side-chic-after-i-reported-her-to-her-husband/
This is a REAL MAN we have there.
NONSENSE.
You should learn to Respect your husbands.
That your Husbands are not checking ur phones doesn't mean u Ladies do not cheat too.
Most times u don't see what u don't look for.
RESPECT your husbands' phones.
A MAN can never pack out of his house nor his FATHER'S house for he is never a visitor in his house nor parents house. Respect

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by tommy589(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
2rez:

If u knew the damages divorce dey cause, una no go dey open mouth wa, dey call that word. Go ask those who had gone through divorce whether they finding it easy or not. Na trauma one lives with for the rest of one's life. Make una dey calm down if una dey vex fah. E get plenty whys.

What do they know?Because they see many single mothers going about with outward appearance of happiness while they are dying inside or is it what kids raised by single mothers goes through

This is exactly what my mother did 40+ years ago that broke our family. We arrived late night at my dad's new posting and met this woman sleeping over in his apartment. Instead for my mother to let it go she reported the woman. She was sent packing with her children,my dad married her and took up the responsibility of her 6 children. My father's fortune changed 6 years after marrying her,mehn we suffer o. Both are now late,but they were together till the end

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Walkee: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
ibawon:
See how the alot of us made it seem like the woman is the Evil person here.
Her husband is a cheat
She confronted the situation.
Dear, he never respected you
Or there is more to tell than this.
I hope the Almighty sees you through.
All I pray is for your well-being and kids.
For your husband may God guide his decisions.

when he marries and bring the second woman home I will like to know if you will still call him a cheat. Cheating does not even apply to men since polygamy is 100% legit here
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Orientedenergy:
You are among people that don't make women to get husbands due to ego and pride. Am sure u go don't enter 40 without husband

If you were not so quick to respond and think about what you will say, you would have noticed the M was written close to my name... just the way I noticed yours

I did not see any thing wrong with what I have said because it was my opinion and what I would have done, or am I not entitled to my opinion anymore?,.. Any one that knows me here on this forum, knows that I don't engage in gender biased comments... go and check... I say things the way I see it...because I'm too old to dwell in kids gender biased war comments

You are free to react differently though because that is you and you have that right and no one will deny u of that...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by grandstar(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Na WA for this life! An adulterer claiming right grin grin grin.

Should the woman have reported her to her husband? Perhaps not. (Read Proverbs 27:12). Perhaps, she should have been tactical or simply ignore.

If I was in her shoes, I would have considered the devastation it would bring to the mistress marriage and leave matters in God's hands.

The husband shouldn't marry her. He's doing it for the sole purpose of hurting his wife. He wants to show her he's angry. However, the two women would be very bitter rival , with one determined to settle a never healing fresh wound

It's best he keeps her as a mistress until she finds a man ready to marry her.

This is an immoral and wicked world (1 John 5:19)
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Regex: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2021
oliverwrites:
Women truly are the problems of women.

I can't believe this statement. So nothing wrong with the tw*t of a husband behaving like an e-goat that should be slaughtered.

We men have tendencies, it is fact but doesn't mean it all of a sudden right to cheat on your woman and as if that's not enough, the public prick saw nothing wrong and goes about threatening the woman.

He deserves being castrated. Thank GOD I am not GOD, such a man I will visit it with some sickness for a while to let him realise a woman who can cheat on her husband with you doesn't really love you.

I have three daughters and when I hear pathetic stories like this I become annoying, restless and more prayerful for them.

Men we have today are mostly useless and this is coming from an 80s man.

Such vile. Calling a man 'it'. Just remember you have to work twice as hard as that man just to be half what "it" is.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by TWLifestyle: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2021
2rez:

If u knew the damages divorce dey cause, una no go dey open mouth wa, dey call that word. Go ask those who had gone through divorce whether they finding it easy or not. Na trauma one lives with for the rest of one's life. Make una dey calm down if una dey vex fah. E get plenty whys.
have you seen the damage being constantly disrespected by husband can do to a woman ? Pls keep quiet . If a woman did this there is no curse some idiots would not have cursed her here today and the general advise would be for bim to divorce her .

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by kejiwardrobe: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2021
i concur
Juspe:
If your husband decides to marry his married side chick, please don't leave him, stay put, but make sure you start an affair with the other man. Nonsense
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
CuteEmma:
What are you guys even talking about? So you expect the man to respect his wife and marriage by doing what exactly?

This woman failed to think before acting. Causing problem for the side chic only increased her own problems, now she has to face the consequences. It’s not about wrong or right anymore.

I don’t see how she would ever be able to live peacefully with the side chic, even if it’s in another apartment, as long as she’s within reach, there’s going to be payback and the husband will take sides with the side chic; her best option is to leave, something she should’ve done quietly if she was wise.

Back to your statement of respect, did you expect the man to ignore the other woman who had been thrown out of her house in order to respect his wife? As if he doesn’t have conscience?

And also, going to the woman’s husband is silly. Why couldn’t she deal with her own husband? For me fighting with the side chic is even too much, if you can’t work things with the husband then leave.

@bold:

How do you like your kunu? kiss
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Lobatan grin

grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by ndividual: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

And its only going to get worse.

Because there's No incentive for anything doing the right thing or being a good person. Everybody wants a good partner, but being good leads to one being exploited. So people adapt by being otherwise.

You haven't seen anything yet. give it 5 years and this will be tame.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by okine4real: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
From a married point of view, the man's wife has know right talking or reporting the side Hen to her husband. She messed up frankly..... Also since she has the side Hen's phone no, all she need do is threaten the side hen to leave her husband alone else she would report her to her husband. When the side Hen hears she would be reported to her husband, she would take huge caution. Also its not always about because the woman is not working, or she nor get money, even is she is earning, that doesnot stop her man from fucking outside. The mistake women make is, they feel if they earn good money, If there husband cheats or misbehave, they would leave the marriage. This is the biggest mistake of this generation of women. So many shits happens in marriage.

Someone said the woman should start dating the side hen's husband... Them go Bleep the woman tire, and when the side hen's husband is done, he would leave the woman as well. Know matter what, always stay in your marriage, so far the man nor dey beat you, stay there, one day he go always see say you better pass those ladies outside and he would come back begging. We have a friend that she divorced her husband, after she left her husband, she could not get another man to marry her. The former husband even still slept with her severally despite the fact that the man has moved on and is married. Now the woman has her own place she rented, she cant bring men to the place because community people would see her as an Promiscuous woman, so her BF's dey carry her go hotel go Bleep if they want to Bleep her, the second problem is, Hotels are always managed by younger generations, once she goes to any hotels, SHE SAID AND I QUOTE.. ALL THE YOUNG FEMALE STAFF WOULD BE LOOKING AT HER THAT, WHAT IS THIS ELDERLY WOMAN DOING HER, YOU DEY COME HOTEL COME Bleep WHILE YOU LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND FOR HOUSE. she said if she know, she would not have allowed her marriage to scatter.

Dont let anybody deceive you, once a man know you are not in your husbands house, or you leave your husband because her dey cheat, the men would encourage you to leave your home, because they know that once you leave your husband, they would have free access to Bleep Bleep AND Bleep YOU... The would not even be using condom with you self... The woman messed up, but make she just dey beg the husband and make she dey call of the people when she know make them beg the husband...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.