Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him (3812 Views)

“I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos / “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by ExploreFeelings(f): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
I can’t really tell what was going on in my head when I decided to say Yes to him. I wasn’t expecting him to pop the question but there was no way I would have said No. He was everything I wanted in a man, handsome, caring and very sweet.
Call me desperate for rushing into the relationship with him but there was no one I could have turned down this beautiful opportunity to spend a lifetime with a man of my dreams. We had met on a rainy day after I had just been through a terrible breakup with someone I have been dating for 2 years.
We spent some time together waiting for the rain to stop, we exchanged contact and that was it. The feelings were so intense and he proposed and I said yes.
But now we are married, I no longer feel that spark. And I seriously don’t think I know him enough. Most times I feel like I am with a stranger. I don’t know what he likes, I don’t understand his temperament and I find him very boring. He may look like the man I want but it doesn’t feel like it. I feel nothing towards him. I can’t even stand him and I feel like I have made the wrong decision.
Do you think this marriage I rushed into can be saved?
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/can-you-save-a-relationship-that-moved-too-fast/

1 Share

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by cutecommend: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
A
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by DaddyRochie1642: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
The Same way you rushed into the marriage should also be the same way you should rush out of the marriage too.... Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Ammishaddai: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Some of these unverifiable narratives still dey enter threads...? Nairaland has finally gone to the dustbin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by ProfGday(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Marriage is not a bed of roses... Mind you don't expect him to be sweet all the time...because bukata don yapa now(bills are plenty)... All these may cause an African man to be boring at times...

And aunty,try and study him very well to avoid his bad side,you are married to a man not Angel... We all have our wicknesses.
Don't leave your marriage o... Don't allow the prayer points of some desperate sisters out there to be answered on top of your matter oo.
Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Manigie: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Isn't that how most marriages are? Sometimes your partner does or says something and you look at her as though she's a total stranger and think ' but she was not like this when we were dating, abi I made a mistake?
Sometimes you feel she should just go and leave you alone......
But at the end of the day, when you think of the love and good times you shared, you beam with hope.
Don't mind me, a veteran of 4 years in a relationship who ended up marrying the same girl and now in our fourth year as a married couple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Sonnobax15(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Spider20: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian ladies are useless, very useless indeed
What a useless article sad sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Lordbinsmar: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
F
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Telegram234(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sugar is sweet.
But it becomes tasteless after overdose.
One Gbola is also sweet but it also becomes tasteless after over dose..
Mama tell us what u want?

1 Like

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Queenserah26(f): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is serious o
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by GreenArrow1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stupid thread with fake story.
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Divoc19(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
You are facing the reality of marriage. Remember it's not a bed of roses all times. It is for better for worse
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Even though this story is fake, I'll still offer my advice.

You're confused!!!

Almost every Nigerian girl is confused.

They don't even know what they want...

1 Like

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by meritadavize1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ohoke
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Man dey quick Taya person sometimes.

Just remain there until the spark comes up again. You're in, you're in.
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by muller101(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
He came in as an alternative. Make sure you refund all the money he had spent on you. Thief.
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by dan9ice(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wetin this gender want?
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Starseed(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Well, I definitely understand your situation. The truth is that you are already into the marriage. You can't back out. So here are what you will do:

1. He is your husband, get closer to him to understand him more. Fix a date, dress well, go to a nice Restraunt and have swell time with him. During the date, ask him those confusing questions that are bothering you. He will surely tell you.

2. Try and get involved in activities that can pull him towards you. For eg: "I sometimes help my wife in the kitchen when she needs my help. During the cooking, I would help her grind stuffs and in that process bring up gists that would keep us talking".

3. Don't argue with him. Always make the home lovely for him. Welcome him when he is back from work. Help him UnCloth, prepare his meal while he goes to bath. Then ask him how his day was and tell him how you missed him while he was at work. After then, give a head and make love to him. Every man loves this gesture.

4. Buy him good stuffs

5. Go to the gym with him.

6. Be his gist mate.

7. Be his gossip mate

8. Then try and love his hobbies

9. Be his prayer mate and prayer warrior

10. Always go to church with him

11. Don't check his phone. Don't ask him stupid questions as regards who calls him. No man wants to marry a monitoring spirit. If he is sensitive, he will tell you.

12. Send him unexpected lovely SMS during the day.

13. Always call him to check up on him.

14. Always talk to him politely. No man wants to marry a fellow "man" that drags authority with him in the same house.

16. Never you discuss your marital issues with your friends. Try and keep your marriage out of social media.

15. Remember divorce is not an option.

These steps will really help you in developing love towards your husband.

Wish you best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Lamanii22(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
One would definitely fall out of love... I think it's best to create friendship out of the relationship...

1 Like

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by lilvicky68(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Try and sit..

1 Like

Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by RomanGreen: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The Same way you rushed into the marriage should also be the same way you should rush out of the marriage too.... Nonsense!

Hahahahaha, Nairaland is the worst place to seek advice....una savagery and response can make some persons to give up, ���
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by DropsMic(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yawn
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by ebicon(f): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
S
Re: Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him by Gadafii: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
The man of your dream whom you couldn't turn down suddenly became boring.

Women cruise go just tire you

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Groom In This Pic? / Men Who Type Like This Should Be Hanged! / I Was Used For A Ritual By Yahoo Guy But Escaped Death - Miss Adun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.