Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Drug Ads And All Sorts Of Ads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drug Ads And All Sorts Of Ads (3357 Views)

All Sorts Of Account For Grab / Get Free Facebook Ads And Shopify Sales Traffic / I Am A Digital Marketer, I Don't Have Money To Run Paid Ads, And I Really Want T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drug Ads And All Sorts Of Ads by Gabriel222227(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
what's is drugs ads
This a ads posted to a secretive site to show those interested in it...
Ads is a content posted to advertise good,properties and so many things in other to get buyers or customers..
This same ads is also used to post different things like hookup,apartment ads, dogs ads and so on but it's a different ways to post them in which they have categories like VIP ads, VVIP ads and VVVIP ads, those VIPs ads get more messages than the normal ads... So if you want to post any ads of those listed about message me on WhatsApp +2349151721805... Then drugs ads is the latest ads now that we do post, then the buyer will message you for what he wants to buy also message that number up there for drugs ads.
Note:Not everybody can post those ads and you get replies so be aware of scammers too. To avoid that DM me on my WhatsApp +2349151721805... Thank you...

(1) (Reply)

Gabry's Teddies! / Where Is Toyin Tomato / PHOTO: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.