Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany (4446 Views)

AKSU Student Immersed Best Marine Student In Nigeria / Top 10 Largest Universities In Nigeria By Land Mass / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by innotutorial(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Denmark is building a new tunnel which will connect Denmark and Germany. Construction for the world's longest immersed tunnel is underway. This tunnel is called Fehmarnbelt tunnel. It is said to be open to the public in 2029. This tunnel will improve public transportation, provide shortcut and also boost the economy of Denmark. the Fehmarnbelt Tunnel will connect the 11.1 miles of Baltic Sea between Denmark and Germany. This Tunnel will cost a whooping sum of $8.2 billion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cCDt8pkYGM

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Officialhorlah(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wow
Lalasticlala tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Seeksnigeria: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
shocked sad
what looks like cartoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by chatinent: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cool .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
lets see how it looks like when it will be finished in 2029...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by lordcyno: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
shocked sad what looks like cartoon
That's just the model

3 Likes

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by samwash(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
While in this part of the world, in this time & age, we are still deliberating on cow grazing.
When are we catching up ??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by overdrive(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bekee wu agbara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by muller101(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
But here one vulture griller know nothing apart from praising his incompetent darling daddy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by pacino26(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigeria is planning rapture with their pastors and priests.

Others want to reactivate cattle routes.

Who did I offend to get here bikonu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by youngblaq: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
samwash:
While in this part of the world, in this time & age, we are still deliberating on cow grazing.
At midnights...In our dreams.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Spending123: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
pacino26:
Nigeria is planning rapture with their pastors and priests.

Others want to reactivate cattle routes.

Who did I offend to get here bikonu

And you can never see pastor Rightousness in this kind of topic, all he does is to look for any bad news booom!!!! and then connect it with religion.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by innotutorial(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin
Seeksnigeria:
shocked sad
what looks like cartoon
Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by innotutorial(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin
muller101:
But here one vulture griller know nothing apart from praising his incompetent darling daddy.
Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Seakay(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tunnel that they will still destroy in WW3. It's fine tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Generalwoodz(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
They said it would be ready by 2029...So I asked myself " what will become of me by 2029?"

Would I be rich and powerful or poor and broke?
Would I be famous or obscure?
Would I be in Canada living the life of my dream or still in Nigeria complaining about day by day problems?
Would I be a father to cute children or 30 something year old bachelor?
Would I still be on nairaland booking space up and down or booking flight to Victoria falls ?
Would I be merely existing or living the dream?
Would I be Cruising around in a sleek mecerdes Benz or walking on my two leggibenz
Would I be ?

Only Time shall tell. See you all in 2029 grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Matheusmartin: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
shocked sad
what looks like cartoon
It's just a model.
Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by SportsHD: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
samwash:
When the world is already how Hollywood predicts the future, flying cars and all, we'll start ordering for material from china to build our electric cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by McStoic(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Progressively awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by samwash(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
SportsHD:

When the world is already how Hollywood predicts the future, flying cars and all, we'll start ordering for material from china to build our electric cars.

Build ke!!
When we are a fully consuming country.
Even the things we build is sub- standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Reminds me of those "Explorers" threads of those days.
Indomie members no go understand. cool

Spending123:

And you can never see pastor Rightousness in this kind of topic, all he does is to look for any bad news booom!!!! and then connect it with religion.
grin True talk...
He should change his moniker to BadNewsBrown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by SammyJac(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
You're the true child of your father.
overdrive:
Bekee wu agbara.
Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Mrkumareze(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
One day, one stupid Muslim go bomb am shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by spy24(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Advanced race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by lukency(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Oyinbo just dey develop their countries while African just dey craze. Thunder fire any person wey say make I no go Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Shellsploit: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lagos Independence tunnel sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Shellsploit: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mrkumareze:
One day, one stupid Muslim will scream Allhahu Arkbar and bomb it shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by puppie017: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
samwash:

Build ke!!
When we are a fully consuming country.
Even the things we build is sub- standard.
How many innoson car you Don see for third mainland or inside Lagos traffic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Gadafii: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Meanwhile, our abokee president wants to borrow another billions of dollars to complete a standard gauge rail from Nigeria to Niger, and zombies are praising him cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by iamyemiakins(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
The News coming from abroad are all about advancements and continuous innovations while in Africa it's all about loans, coups, terrorism, talibanism and corruption. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by nairalander2020(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
OK great

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of Private Universities In Nigeria / Uniben Female Law Student Transgendered On Their Old School Day (pictures) / How To Pay Acceptance Fees And Tuition Fees - Unilag Postgraduate(m.sc/pgd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.