Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,924 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain (43651 Views)

EPL Referee Anthony Taylor Is DEMOTED To The Championship / Frank Lampard Names New Chelsea Vice-captain / Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Normmu:
What did he doooo
Please read before commenting. I read and still made front page.

BTW, the Manager selects his Captains by votes. Staff and Players are the ones that decide. They voted and he lost his place.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by udemzyudex(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Almost everything in this life involve politics, at work, in the house you're living etc

You must know how to play politics else you will be left behind, you might think it is not necessary but it is.

3 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Lamasta(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
EILTD:
If true than Pep just signed the downfall of his team with his own hands. Sterling and Debryne are two two oldest players besides Fenandinho. If Fenandinho could keep his place as Captain die to seniority and performance then I see way in the so-called voting.
You don't need to be a captain to be seen as a leader on the pitch of play, the players choose who they feel can lead as a captain without any sentiment attached cos they are professionals so I don't see where your downfall is coming to play here

6 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by osamz007: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamasta:

See your head grin like pessi own

1 Like

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by EILTD(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamasta:

You don't need to be a captain to be seen as a leader on the pitch of play, the players choose who they feel can lead as a captain without any sentiment attached cos they are professionals so I don't see where your downfall is coming to play here
I can relate to that. But in this case both Debryne and Sterling have worn the Captain armband last season, striping them of that duty might cause bad blood. Not a player like Debryne who has given his all only to be stripped of that duty this season. When did Dias come to be commanding Captain duties?

3 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Lamasta(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
EILTD:
I can relate to that. But in this case both Debryne and Sterling have worn the Captain armband last season, striping them of that duty might cause bad blood.
No bad blood its rotational that's the manager's style so the players understand...
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by EILTD(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamasta:

No bad blood its rotational that's the manager's style so the players understand...
Ok, no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Calibrator:
This is a clear case of bad belle in the Manchester City dressing room.

He is the top performer in the squad and no case can be made to validate his demotion on performance basis.

For the unitiated, De Bruyne negotiated his new contract himself without any agents or the input of a lawyer and his new deal is the biggest in the history of the Premier league.

Human are naturally preconditioned to hate on their betters.

Shut up
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by drealcivilceno(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
pelepeleb:
Pray for Nigeria that God should give us His own leader in Nigeria come 2021 election and beyond. it is high time to stop trusting human. thanks be to God for God prove himself to us. Nigeria trusted human Buhari and we were seriously dealt with. killing of fellow human is not regarded as a serious sin, it is normal, no food, it is correct. kill cow, you are in trouble.History will never forget if we survive it. So let ask God for forgiveness first and ask him to give us our leader. Nigerian may not go to pole before God do it. God will show us mercy and answer our prayer. He will deliver us from fellow human that are deceiving us.
Amen.

Come, if you voted for Buhari or ever did, thunder will fire you and your family for putting this up!

God does not have anything to do with this...

You can never use a kitchen spoon to dig a well... It was that glaring.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by danowena: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
osamz007:
IF NA ME NA TO STOP THEY GIVE ASSIST
grin I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by ddippset(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
visijo:
Side chicks are going through a lot.Imagine being faithful to a married man.�
They are not being faithful to married men, they are being faithful to the wallets.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Like there is even a difference between Vice Captain and regular players.

Just like there is no difference between 2nd and 3rd position.

You are either the captain of the damn team or among the rest of the players.

That's even by the way... The matter wey dey ground now na who go stop Man City from lifting this EPL consecutively?!! I know Bayern dey wait for them for UCL! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Polynek(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
nairalee:
My favorite man city player.

Not all leadership positions should be done through elections o
Aswear u jox said my mind, D guy too good
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Edun00700: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
This Pep Guardiola sabi demoted players stylishly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by manunitedbabes: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Indeed leadership rotates
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Kingosytex(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Edun00700:
This Pep Guardiola sabi demoted players stylishly

The players voted in their choice not Pep.
I can't see how Pep demoted anybody.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Kennedy97: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
EILTD:
If true than Pep just signed the downfall of his team with his own hands. Sterling and Debryne are the two oldest players besides Fenandinho. If Fenandinho could keep his place as Captain due to seniority and performance then I see wayo in the so-called voting. How do I have a feeling that Debryne and Sterling clashed with Guardiola after the Champions League finals?

Coaches are known to appoint their Captains and Vice without sending anyone. Anyway wetin concern me.

Oga na players vote

Wetin dey do una sef
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by barcaboi(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
XaintJoel20:
This is a wrong move by Pep. It will bring disharmony to the dressing room.
Pep should pick his choices to fill these positions.
Barca has always voted their captains; it has never caused disharmony

1 Like

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by bluefilm: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
I'm just wondering how this nonsense news will stop Naira from depreciating even further at the moment.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Edun00700: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Is it open vote
Kingosytex:

The players voted in their choice not Pep.
I can't see how Pep demoted anybody.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Lamasta(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angelfrost:
Like there is even a difference between Vice Captain and regular players.

Just like there is no difference between 2nd and 3rd position.

You are either the captain of the damn team or among the rest of the players.

That's even by the way... The matter wey dey ground now na who go stop Man City from lifting this EPL consecutively?!! I know Bayern dey wait for them for UCL! tongue

The EPL is a two horse race between Manchester City and the rest but for UCL we are going all out to beat our second position last season and that means winning the coveted trophy....We will do that God willing cool
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Judolisco(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
XaintJoel20:
This is a wrong move by Pep. It will bring disharmony to the dressing room.
Pep should pick his choices to fill these positions.
na d players vote na wetin concern pep

1 Like

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Bngf: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Emola12(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
upon say dis guy dey play with im sweat the boy no dey see real madrid and psg for face nah to kill dem,, nawa ooo dis life hard oo and fight go soon start now for dressing room and training ground
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamasta:
[/b]

The EPL is a two horse race between Manchester City and the rest but for UCL we are going all out to beat our second position last season and that means winning the coveted trophy....We will do that God willing cool

Na so... Because God hates Bayern, Real Madrid and Chelsea shey?!! tongue

Note how I mentioned the main contenders above!!! grin
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Bamzyriches451: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Concern them, make man u Sha collect that captain from that useless Maguire make dem carry give Fred �
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by judinho07(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
"dat's pep and mourinho for u...when u are fit and also play well u are in d team and if u don't am sorry..exile...kdb is not d first and won't b de last...make een ask pogba how far!!!!?
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Caseless: 3:19am On Sep 18, 2021
kalvoken:
If na pogba now, kasala go burst
it happened to pogba and heaven did not fall.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by Switch07(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
udemzyudex:
Almost everything in this life involve politics, at work, in the house you're living etc

You must know how to play politics else you will be left behind, you might think it is not necessary but it is.

Politics is life

1 Like

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain by asi2013: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
If true than Pep just signed the downfall of his team with his own hands. Sterling and Debryne are the two oldest players besides Fenandinho. If Fenandinho could keep his place as Captain due to seniority and performance then I see wayo in the so-called voting. How do I have a feeling that Debryne and Sterling clashed with Guardiola after the Champions League finals?

Coaches are known to appoint their Captains and Vice without sending anyone. Anyway wetin concern me. Thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President / Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron / 10 Nigerian Athletes Banned From Tokyo Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.