Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

"i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson (12647 Views)

6 Nollywood Actresses Who Quit Acting For Marriage / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / Fred Nuamah Advises Yvonne Nelson To Quit Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:41am On May 27, 2011
Welder:

This small girls and their hatred for fellow girls sha, get a life girls and stop beefing a young, beaiutiful and asset filled girl. losers tongue

Are you Mercy Johnson?
Akproko, shior
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by daroz(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2011
when will TO[/b]n[b]TO get married?
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by babyme1(f): 11:49am On May 27, 2011
What a waste! She is the best in Nollywood
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by snowdrops(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2011
Mercy Johnson in hot romance with governor adams oshiomole

Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by DaDoctor: 12:02pm On May 27, 2011
its no longer news that most of them are either lesbians or into many shaddy deals , some with atiku, some with one thing one thing,

NO WONDER, THEY HARDLY MARRY THEMSELVES(ACTORS AND ACTRESSES I MEANT)

ONE OF THE CALAMITIES THAT WILL BEFALL A MAN IS TO MARRY AN UNFAITHFUL LADY, THAT IS WHAT I SEE IN MOST OF THE ACTRESSES

O KPARI!!!!
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by kbdrim(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2011
all this fake tv actors n actresses that call themselve movie actors/actresses, Naija dramas are just televised stage dramas, mcheew,
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by MariAmara(f): 2:02pm On May 27, 2011
It's really sad how such talented actresses in Nollywood decide to end their careers all because they are getting hitched. First it was Dakore, now Mercy. Anyways, their business not mine. Enjoy it while it lasts, Mercy and goodluck.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:18pm On May 27, 2011
Dakore hardly acted so I dont think it was her passion. Mercy however put her entire beiing in her roles, perhaps she can help behind the scenes with writing, Nollywood desperately needs good writers
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 27, 2011
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:05pm On May 27, 2011
^well at least she didnt bleach it

It's kinda odd how girls bash her looks more than the guys.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by MissyB3(f): 4:26pm On May 27, 2011
lovifina:

sorry to say this but i have always noticed she has this horrible skin undecided
You're right.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by doncampos: 4:34pm On May 27, 2011
@daroz,

As soon as u propose to her
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 27, 2011
daroz:

when will TO[/b]n[b]TO get married?
when im READY!! it will take place here in Dallas, TEXAS cool cool cool cool
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 27, 2011
lovifina:

sorry to say this but i have always noticed she has this horrible skin undecided seducing skin
wink wink
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by lasee(f): 5:15pm On May 27, 2011
I wish her best of luck oooooooooooooooooo
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 8:40pm On May 27, 2011
Toaskarity:

when im READY!! it will take place here in Dallas, TEXAS cool cool cool cool
In your dreams! grin grin grin

Btw, Do you live in Dallas? How are Nigerians there like? undecided
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 27, 2011
mama-gee:

In your dreams! grin grin grin

Btw, Do you live in Dallas? How are Nigerians there like? undecided
YEA,I JST MOVE INTO THE STATE EARLY THIS YEAR,THEY ARE ALL GOOD. I WENT TO THEIR PARTY IN HOUSTON FEW WEEKS AGO AND THEY WERE ALL NICE,
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On May 27, 2011
^^Someone told me they aren't nice people especially in parties. . .

If you talk to some of them or try being friends with one of them, they look at you like you have three horns.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 27, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Someone told me they aren't nice people especially in parties. . .

If you talk to some of them or try being friends with one of them, they look at you like you have three horns.

NEVER NOTICED THAT YET!!!!! EVEN THE ONES I DNT KNW GIVES ME A HUG AS FAR AS MY BROTHER SHOWS THEM TO ME, AT A TIME I WAS TIRED OF THE WOMENS ATTACKING FORWARD cool cool cool THAT I ONLY BEGIN SHAKING embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:26pm On May 27, 2011
why are you shouting? Turn off your caplock. Gosh
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 27, 2011
drinking medication for someone else headache, what a pity sad sad sad sad
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by ronia(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2011
if i hear say she stop.Anyway it will even be a good thing so that those her body can at list be covered.she don too expose am abeggggg.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Angelaoke: 9:14pm On May 30, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]Gud 4 her,i wish her d very best of luck
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Veronluv(f): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2011
mercy can't quit acting its impossible.my own role model quit dats a big lie, angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dad Did Not Let Us Into Acting - Late Sam Loco Efe's Son / The Most Beutiful Feet Of 12 Hottest Celebrities / Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.