Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC (23671 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / Bayelsa Governorship Election: Wike, Jonathan and others Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by nairalandankrah: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has said he will never support former President Goodluck Jonathan if he defects to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to contest in the 2023 presidential election.

Wike made this disclosure in an interview with BBC Pidgin on Thursday.

This came after a former aviation minister and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Femi Fani-Kayode defected to the APC on Thursday.

There have been reports that Jonathan may soon defect to the APC.

Recall that the National Secretary, APC Caretaker, and Extra-ordinary Convention Planning Committee, John Akpanudoedehe, had stated that ex-President Jonathan would be given a founding member status if he joins the ruling party.

Akpanudoedehe also said the former President would be allowed to contest in 2023 on a fair ground.

According to wike, "It is not about ethnicity, but about the party. If he joins APC I can't support him," Wike added.

According to the source, the Presidency cabal wants to make Jonathan the next president as they trust him better thsn tinubu and they know he won't investigate atrocities committed by Buhari's regime.

“About a year ago Jonathan started consulting with APC to see how he could join the party. Jonathan realised that his chances in PDP were slim due to Atiku’s influence and opposition posed by PDP leadership, including Wike who is interested in a joint ticket with Tambuwal,” the source had said.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/17/what-i-will-do-if-ex-president-jonathan-joins-all-progressives-congress-contests

19 Likes

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by chatinent: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Human government has failed.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by xpressionx(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Gej should be wiser by now to know the people who betrayed him

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by Xscape1993(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
GEJ should not even try it for one second. APC is not even a political party in the first place.

103 Likes

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by SadiqBabaSani: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Goodluck will defect

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by yyba: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
APC is too big for jonathan, he should remain in PDP or join APGA, YPP or accord party .

16 Likes

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by samwash(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Even the Nyesom Wike will soon join APC.
Why do you have to defend our greedy politicians, all man for him pocket politics we play in Nigeria.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by richmond500: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
So na Wike hold SS votes?

One thing I know is that if PDP gives their votes to north, they will loose lots of votes from the south assuming Osinbajo takes APC ticket.

Also if they zone it to the south, they will finally loose the north and Osinbajo will still share votes in the south.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by NobleSeed(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
if FFK can go back to his vomit . Then Anything is possible na.....
If he like make he stay or go that one no add value to naira.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by BigSarah(f): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:

One thing I know is that if PDP gives their votes to north, they will loose lots of votes from the south assuming Osinbajo takes APC ticket.

Also if they zone it to the south, they will finally loose the north and Osinbajo will still share votes in the south.
grin grin grin hilarious

NE 2023 for equality
SE 2023 for fairness and equity

10 Likes

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by kestolove95(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
E go do una like magic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by lessonotes(f): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wike am sorry your support is inconsequential to GEJ's base. Politically, GEJ is bigger and has more clout than you as a former Head of State. It's either GEJ or Osinbajo.

I pick GEJ due to experience. My 2 cents sha.

I never supported GEJ, but due to the fragmented nature of Nigeria currently, GEJ is a calming bet, as in a Calm your nerves bet.

1. He would easily get the South East Block's vote and appease the anger in that part of Nigeria
2. He will easily sweep the South South; I don't know what Wike is saying
3. The North will support him if Buhari gives him the nod; and why not? GEJ is the youngest member of the Ex Heads of State Cabal; that cabal will prefer GEJ to any non member, also the North won't want to give it to the South West, don't forget OBJ in this cabal won't want a Tinubu Presidency, so Buhari knows and understands this. Remember GEJ got into this cabal of Exes by Time and Chance; you don't get in there by your power, but by divine providence. I repeat of all of them, GEJ is the youngest.
4. So it's only the South West that needs to either allow express entry for GEJ in 2023 via APC or they bow out of APC (Tinubu's boys will walk out in Anger) and float a party that won't fair well at the presidential.

Like I said my 2 cents

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by Jerryherd: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
cool

Major General Wike. You and Atiku can fvck off in PDP

Nigeria has Political platform for freedom of expression and freedom of political association

Political party is not a Prison , Cult group or witches coven that you pledge life covenant

As much as I can't vote Goodluck Jonathan , I can't castigate him for moving to a platform he likes... In fact all Southern Aspirants are free to contest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jonathan is not defecting and even he defects APC will not give him ticket

1 Like

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Even the Wike himself will join if offered what interest him

It's all politics

Owo ni koko

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by NwaNimo1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by Lamanii22(f): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Does Jonathan wanna run for presidency?
Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Naija politicians aren't worthy to be fought for. Not even one person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by elisho: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
if try it he is finish
Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
Major General Wike. You and Atiku can fvck off in PDP

So APC is the best thing to happen to naija after agege bread
Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by zombieHUNTER: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
undecided

The born to rule wants to use Jonathan

It has been in the pipeline for long

His tenure will only take four years

He is a natural dummy.. easy to manipulate

He won't restructure.. he won't think pro South.. he reeks one Nigeria

He will complete Kano maradi rail line to bring in more terrorist Buhari cousins..

So Why won't APc beg him..

Little did the fool know that only Northern votes can't give him victory..
SS .. SE.. SW won't vote him.

In 2023 The South needs a Man with balls of steel
Certainly not a wike who gets carries away with power..

May we get it right..

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by ebuk4real(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:

More like a choice between the devil & the deep blue see grin
Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by SecretReporter(f): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Speak for yourself, if Jonathan is giving power the second time, I can bet my balls that what will before the North will be worst than Afghanistan, fear Bayelsa people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by bigdammyj: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
True
Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hehehehe

grin cheesy wink grin wink wink cheesy

There’s something peculiar about our Darling Daddy. He always seems to have the last laugh.
They said he wouldn’t ever be president again, but he proved them wrong.
They said he was dead, but many of those who said so are dead and are still dying and he’s still standing to the Glory of God.
They said he wouldn’t win re-election, he not only won but he did emphatically and is almost done.
Jim Nwobodo abused the hell out of him in Enugu in 2015, and later joined APC.
Godswill Akpabio abused the hell out him in 2015, and later joined APC and became a Minister.
Ben Ayade used to make fun of him, but he too has eaten his words and joined APC.
Today, FFK made history-after calling him a corpse, tribalist, killer, herdsman, etc, etc-he too has joined APC.
And this is only 2021.
By 2023, all his enemies would have ported to where our Darling Daddy is.
Na waa for the man, Buhari.
Him God is too strong!!!
Tonight, he will look up the ceiling, yawn, laugh, turn, grab our darling mommy-and when he’s done, he will sleep like a baby.
Complete Azuanuka!!!
Our Darling abeg cut soap for us biko O!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by Jerryherd: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

So APC is the best thing to happen to naija after agege bread

ACN happened in Lagos and they delivered beyond limit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by unbitchable(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
I hope Jonathan gets a second chance. By the time he finished dealing with some people, they'd know he's no longer weak and clueless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by Odingo1: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
His mumu never do him, they will play him and turn back and mock him.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC by Timfreds(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
This GEJ story fit come happen o.
Trust politicians at your peril.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau / Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.