Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (40675 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / Debunking Some Funny Food Myth You Once Believed / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2021
dairykidd:

See u its another food we used to eat way back in uni when sapa season starts. Just that round 50 naira bread per head sliced raw onions and mayo. Drink enough water. Na bam trips walai cheesy

On the other hand if u give me mayo as dressing on salad i fit hate u for life. I prefer the normal salad cream as dressing. Till 2mrw I still dey get mayo for my fridge for emergency eating with bread if time no dey to cook anything
Lol.... You don't mean this, do you grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Rice and Ogbonor soup!!
When I saw a person eating it, knew dat some Humans have Madness in Dem!! sad

Akamu and Beans mixed together!!
Okada men in Jakpa Rd, Warri used to eat dat alot..
D day one Poured his Watery Oil beans into the Akamu and mixed it up, I almost Vommitted !! angry
Some pple are so Weird!! undecided
Abeg abeg abeg grin

[img]https://c./D5SUt26v1gMAAAAd/lebron-anthony.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by porthouse7(f): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2021
Aboki yam and garri
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.... You don't mean this, do you grin grin grin
I swear.. it's mostly why i hate eating salad outside cos alot of people use mayo as dressing
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Mouhstorph5:

Chai... Most especially cold eba grin grin

God bless you grin the one made a day before tongue
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by sisisioge: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

It's called yaji. It's very nice too.

Oga....I sabi yaayi fa. If it's on Suya nd other grills, no qualms. I just cant deal with it as a stew abi na sauce on rice, spaghetti, beans, etc. I lived in the north for a while but still couldn't live with it grin.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by BruncleZuma: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Beans and akpu

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by rezzy: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
My former landlord

Garden egg and bread

Water rice and milk

Me
Wen sapá wan kill me
Beans and eba
Rice, then pour dry garri on top
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2021
sisisioge:

Oga....I sabi yaayi fa. If it's on Suya nd other grills, no qualms. I just cant deal with it as a stew abi na sauce on rice, spaghetti, beans, etc. I lived in the north for a while but still couldn't live with it grin.

I grab.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by West2019(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2021
rice mix wit shit
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by sylve11: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2021
newbornmacho:
Garri and sugar soaked in water, with bread

As a *Rugged Mixer* I used to be, this your combo na faint. shocked cool
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Africanpride123(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Okpa and cigar. (if u are a lion/UNN graduate, then u can relate)
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2021
aumusa:
grin
Why u dey like this.. bread n ewedu is suicidal na

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Adezanotti: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and Hollandia yoghurt. But I have seen one Hausa man like that taking akamu, pineapple, yam, akara and banana all mixed together. I said to myself dis wan na boko haram na so I japa for my lyf jejely b4 e carry em bomb com out!!!

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Zagee: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and paw paw grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Bornboy4: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Garrison and pawpaw
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by aumusa: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
dairykidd:

Why u dey like this.. bread n ewedu is suicidal na

Na okra
And e sweet eh!!
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by mcmukoko12(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eba and water mixed with salt
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Daewhome(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Y'all ever tried pap and okro?
esp when you pour the okro inside the hot pap and mix it and leave it to cold so that when you spoon the pap ,it wil draw very well

its a source of vitamin H

another one is bread and locust beans(iru pete). It tastes nice just like bread and butter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beans cake(akara), bread and palm wine. Bread and opened palm kernel nut(aki). drinking garri(eba) with sugar, salt, groundnut and opened palm kernel nut(aki).
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by HarunaWest(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
The day i saw my colleague eat moi moi and beans with egg i was like WTF....Another ones own is Fufu and Egg...ahswear Office tire me.

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by newbornmacho(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
sylve11:

As a *Rugged Mixer* I used to be, this your combo na faint. shocked cool
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
aumusa:

Na okra
And e sweet eh!!
Omor I dey fear u oo

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by newbornmacho(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
ottohan:

Gross
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Daewhome:
Y'all ever tried pap and okro?
esp when you pour the okro inside the hot pap and mix it and leave it to cold so that when you spoon the pap ,it wil draw very well

its a source of vitamin H

another one is bread and locust beans(iru pete). It tastes nice just like bread and butter
grin grin Please fear God sir... Iru pete and bread bi ti bawo? Haaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by tobeymichael16(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
I have seen someone eating okro, EBA and boiled egg in ilaro Ogun state.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Adezanotti:
Bread and Hollandia yoghurt. But I have seen one Hausa man like that taking akamu, pineapple, yam, akara and banana all mixed together. I said to myself dis wan na boko haram na so I japa for my lyf jejely b4 e carry em bomb com out!!!
grin grin grin... True true, you get many reasons to fear...
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Cashsteady(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
People wey dey say beans and spaghetti.. omo make I no lie you it one of the best combo have ever tasted I swear especially when you cook the spaghetti in form of jollof with dried fish and a bottle of chilled coke omo you go enjoy am die.. I still chop am recently nice food

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Sirmuel1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Dis one, dem dey call am Mixi Mixi..

Infact, one Man told the Restaurant Madam, 'Just mix Egusi, Ogbonor and Banga give me Abegg'.. sad

I shook my head!! Disgusting and Greedy person!!
Y not pick one soup? undecided

People like that can't stick with one Woman cheesy
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cashsteady:
People wey dey say beans and spaghetti.. omo make I no lie you it one of the best combo have ever tasted I swear especially when you cook the spaghetti in form of jollof with dried fish and a bottle of chilled coke omo you go enjoy am die.. I still chop am recently nice food
Seriously, the food nah better food...

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by samwillyco1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Indomie and pawpaw
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by SocialJustice: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
BigDolph:

Back then in school Kogi state university this is the best food to eat and you won’t feel hungry for the rest of the day.
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) / Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.