Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) (39755 Views)

Hurricane IDA Unleashes Apocalyptic Flooding Across Usa(Pix, Video) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by tuzle(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Daboomb:

And l am sure you dont know that the USA is arming countries that surround China, creating an atmosphere of "Fear and Danger" for China, just the way they are doing to Russia!

I am sure that if your enemy, someone working tirelessly for your destruction, starts conniving with your neighbours and bringing Guns to them and they also start acting with hostility towards you...

You will have no choice than to consider all of them, including your neighbours, as HOSTILE ACTORS and you would do anything, including setting their house on fire, to preserve yourself. grin undecided

Problem is that most Nigerians dont read, they have shallow minds and all they are focused on, is how they can get American Visa and run out of Nigeria, how will they know the "Hostile Policy of America towards China"?
How would they know the Hostile Policy of America towards Russia or Cuba or Iran or North korea?
How would they know that country-by-country, America is encircling China (and Russia) and threatening their existence, something America itself will not accept?
Why ALWAYS America?
I really pity Nigerians, for what l am reading on this thread,
I know people who stay in china and from what they tell me, nobody will want china as world power.

1 Like

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
GentleRay:
You think so? Why is America scared about China's military might?

America is not scared of China military might. One on One, China wouldn't last 3 days in a war with America.

China can grow the legit way. But when you want to cut corners to grow, the free world wouldn't accept that. How come China is claiming almost all of the South China Sea? It is claiming some Japanese islands as it's own. It wants Taiwan to come under it's control. It is massively building ships, fighter jets and Nuclear weapons. So countries surrounding China should start arming themselves, especially South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Australia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
timesup234:
bombing from the sky are for cowards. come out and fight fists to fists if chinese won't castrate every single american donkeys called soldiers

LOL.. One will already know that you're a kid with smartphone grin

1 Like

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by tuzle(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
mutvy:
Most Nigerians commented on the first page are extremely stupid. They do not know what made China threatened Australia, they do not know how powerful China is now. Black people.
sorry to say, u are the stupid one here. No matter what Australia has done to china, is that enough reason for them to threaten to kill millions of people. So because ur neighbor did something bad to u, u want to set his house on fire. No matter how powerful china is, if they make the mistake of nuking Australia, then it will be china vs the world. Even the Russian that u think is with them will deny them.

3 Likes

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Lance7621: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
BKayy:
Australia and Britain better respect themselves if they have learnt anything from History.
Both are not known as fighters except against primitive people like blacks and Aborigines of Australia.
Wasn't both beaten blue black by only Japan on all sectors during the 2nd World War?
The beating was too great that it was given the name "humiliating defeat". Even the whole of Australia was taken before USA intervened

You forgot that the same allies revenged and humiliated Japan in WW2 to the extent that hirochimo admit their defeat was totally embarrassing and catastrophic
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Daboomb:
Australia is just trying to be noticed, as it is trying to play the "Israeli Strategy" of war mongering and using the US to arm itself and fight its wars!
China has no problem with Australia but the Aussys are just saber-rattling all over the last one year
Well, US and China can use them for weapons testing

Actually, if you follow world political events, you wouldn't say China have no problem with Australia.
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by tuzle(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
udemzyudex:

LOL.. One will already know that you're a kid with smartphone grin
don't mind him, he has watch so many Chinese movie and believe all the silly moves he sees. Chinese people don't know how to fight at all, my brother spent 3 years there and he said when it comes to physical combat most of them are weak.
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
mutvy:
Most Nigerians commented on the first page are extremely stupid. They do not know what made China threatened Australia, they do not know how powerful China is now. Black people.

How powerful is China now? Since you're the only one without brain. grin
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
tuzle:
don't mind him, he has watch so many Chinese movie and believe all the silly moves he sees. Chinese people don't know how to fight at all, my brother spent 3 years there and he said when it comes to physical combat most of them are weak.

LOL... I believe all this nuke this nuke that is just to let people see them as a threat, china have a lot to lose if they try to go to war with any top countries.

1 Like

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Dearlord(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Oh! Lord
I can't get it, why are we here on earth?
To torment ourselves or what?
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by NobleRace: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
bunto:
As far as I am concerned, Australia is most 'useless' country in the world. China can go ahead.

What made you say so? I used to think Australia is a honorable nation.
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Bigchristo: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16165811/china-warns-nuke-australia-submarine-arms-race/amp/
China is threatening anybody who undermine their efforts of becoming world power grin grin grin grin
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by juniorstar(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by compton11(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Masterito:
Trash talk
boy how is it trash?

Stop ass kicking your European masters
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Kirkman: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Matthew 24: 6; You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet.
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by compton11(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
greggng:

And you want us to believe other countries are just lazying around ?
boy forget

Australia is nothing beside China

Who be Australia?
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
omojeesu:

Read your Matthew 24 very well without any preconceived idea and you will notice that the Rapture is in verse 31.

These events must/will preced the Rapture:

Beginning of sorrows

Abomination that makes desolate appears in the Temple in Jerusalem

People flee

Great tribulation starts

Cosmic disturbances and planetary disasters put an end to the great tribulation.

Jesus appears in the air/sky seen everywhere.

He commands His angels with the sound of the trumpet to effect our Rapture

And they do!

Anyone left behind will suffer the wrath of God as the nephelims and the sodomites did in the days of Noah and Lot respectively.

Continue your arguments and misinterpretation of Scriptures. Your Eyes will be clear soon!
Let it be unto you as you said.

1 Like

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Krismas(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16165811/china-warns-nuke-australia-submarine-arms-race/amp/
coolThe main issue here is simple. SOUTH CHINA SEA! Unfortunately China is playing into the hands of Britain. I thought the Chinese wanted a regional solution to the contentions with neighbors over sea rights? How come China has not demonstrated leadership or willingness to make any maritime sacrifices in that direction? None of ur neighbors are in good terms with u not even Vietnam over ur claims in South China Sea! How do u win such war? Wen the likes of Britain will readily use ur neighbors against u as its their custom? Chinese nuclear threat are vain and even childish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Nessa7(f): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
bunto:
As far as I am concerned, Australia is most 'useless' country in the world. China can go ahead.
I disagree
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by bigtt76(f): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Small play China go take thing too serious like others are doing 2700km range China drop 4000km cheesy

HolinessForever:

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Kano4tot2: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
kayusely70:
A scaring development!

Word For The Wise
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by TurnNewLeaf: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2021
bunto:
Dem don deny this one visa.
you sound so pained

3 Likes

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Cousin9999: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2021
They're not doing s---.

[img]https://c./yev3PxtG-5cAAAAM/laugh-laughing.gif[/img]
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
Bullshits..., Nobody will start nuclear war. Climate change will gradually take out every nation. Most of the technology will gradually be obsolete due to natural resources depletion.
Artificial intelligence is the peak of human technology....... Also there's no other habitable planet besides earth.

We have sent robotic probes now to every planet in this solar system, and this is the only habitable one," Bezos said of Earth. "My friends who want to move to Mars? I say do me a favor: Go live on the top of Mount Everest for a year first and see if you like it, because it's a garden paradise compared to Mars."

Hmmm. Jeff Bezos is still building spaceships though. Blue Origin

1 Like

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by calcal: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2021
China can never fight any country, just noise
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Damilolaxyz: 12:36am On Sep 18, 2021
BKayy:

Ignorance
Its actually you that's ignorant..
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Damilolaxyz: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2021
tuzle:
I know people who stay in china and from what they tell me, nobody will want china has world power.
Don't mind people supporting china here they don't know Nada.. You want a Communist rule abi, where you can't access ordinary google and the media is controlled. At some point a family can't give birth to more than a child if you get caught pregnant, as you're giving birth the inject the crown of the baby's head before fully out and claims it not murder okay think well oo
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by BigBashiru: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2021
BKayy:
Australia and Britain better respect themselves if they have learnt anything from History.
Both are not known as fighters except against primitive people like blacks and Aborigines of Australia.
Wasn't both beaten blue black by only Japan on all sectors during the 2nd World War?
The beating was too great that it was given the name "humiliating defeat". Even the whole of Australia was taken before USA intervened

blacks are not primitive it is british monkeys that are primitive..... the british took over aboriginal lands in canada and australia.... look at australian flag, it features the british flag... do you know both canada and australia are british possessions?
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by generalwo(m): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Horlayhemy:
World power struggle will bring self destruction to all those beating the drums of war.
...... Won't it be nice if all the nuclear powers kill themselves and leave this world for people who have no interest in war?
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by generalwo(m): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2021
bunto:
.... If u call Australia useless, what will u call Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) / Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.