Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" (30793 Views)

COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Myhusband(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:
Yoruba for u...sell outs...leopard can never change its spots

but Igbo that stay under the sun to elected Umahi as a PDP candidacy who decamped with flimsy excuses ain't leopard?

one can deduce Those that came to do IT in heaven moulded you Easterners brain because your senses is below normal

3 Likes

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by GiZcorp: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
What I have learnt is that everyone is working for his/her stomach.... The word integrity is for b*tch ass men!

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by CasNova: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmn...
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Seun360(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
This man......
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Goodman777: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
this guy is wiser than a serpent

Initially I disliked his auto switch game but when I remembered that ebele Jonathan even visits buhari, even his brother joined APC early this year and Dim odimegwu ojukwu contested for Nigeria president so Nnamdi KANU should know that it takes a wiser person with bold heart to dine in the midst of his enemies
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Myhusband(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrThisandthat:
Typical yoruba clown grin grin grin

but Umahi that was elected as a PDP Governor and decamped to alimajiri party according to you dummies in majority ain't clown?

one would think you people industrial acclaimed will be a shortcut to you people sensibility but unfortunately is far behind it, even Fulani will not sound this dumb
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by McStoic(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Just imagine! No be juju be that??

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Nonexisting1: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mr. Judas Stomach-first Fani Kayode, you have spoken well sir.

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by IHIEGOD: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Coldie(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
The biggest losers are the easterners who allowed themselves to be fooled. Them don scam una Biafra una no see, president una no see, where una dae fight Buhari una no enjoy wetin him get for una.

Loosers
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by luluman: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:
Dont be stvpid, when you were busy jubilating over FFK's actions did we not warn you? Yorubas even said they did not send him to speak on their behalf but your brothers worshiped him because he said what you wanted, now you've been dealt a blow & you come her to speak trash mumu.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by AmuEbule: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
shocked
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by luluman: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrThisandthat:
Typical Igbo follow follow. Shebi your people loved him.Olodo

2 Likes

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by AcademicWriter: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
bring from an unstable thinking
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Maliqcious: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
GiZcorp:
What I have learnt is that everyone is working for his/her stomach.... The word integrity is for b*tch ass men!
use your discretion which 1 be integrity na for bitch ass man.

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by flokii: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Same old story.. at least this one is honest compared to the likes of Abaribe two timing with Nigeria's national cake and biafra.ud.

Ask Abaribe to leave his post and take up non-profit IPOB job, there problem go start. E easy to chop millions upon millions year-in year-out plus constituency projects money for close to two decades? make una allow FFK breathe abeg.
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by oluwaahmed: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
This guy may have been instrumental to the capture of MNK and igboho. Snitch
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by MrThisandthat(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
E pain am grin grin grin

Myhusband:

but Umahi that was elected as a PDP Governor and decamped to alimajiri party according to you dummies in majority ain't clown?

one would think you people industrial acclaimed will be a shortcut to you people sensibility but unfortunately is far behind it, even Fulani will not sound this dumb
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Eagle360(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
He should be charge of espionage.
Unstable man with diarrhea mouth.
Eru fulani
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by flokii: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
stanluiz:
FFK grin Am not surprised. He don receive better money , he has remember to preach Nigeria unity. I don't blame his shaa.

No be lie.. even Precious Chikwendu don turn chemical dey react up and down. Omo nna wan come back for part 2 chopping of FFK's loots.
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by DimIsaac10(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Obj was right...
Find am small money, him go dance to any music..
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by 8stargeneral: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thunder fire u and ur commitment..anywhere belle face
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by starz100: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
You are committed to no unity. FFK said this to please his new paymaster Buhari. APC better not trust him because the same way he dumped pdp is the same way he will dump APC especially if they loose 2023 elections. Anywhere belle face politician!

5 Likes

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by stanluiz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
GiZcorp:
Thanks very much!!

I keep saying it. All this fake activists are working for their stomach.

Kanu, igboho, tompolo, ffk etc are working for their stomach.

Give them huge money. They will be silent.
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Miller232: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:
MrThisandthat:

Just like Okorocha and Joe Igbokwe.

Mumu children of hate, always accusing others what they're way more guilty of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Miller232: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
starz100:
You are committed to no unity. FFK said this to please his new paymaster Buhari. APC better not trust him because the same way he dumped pdp is the same way he will dump APC especially if they loose 2023 elections. Anywhere belle face politician!
Gbam!!!
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Mirawonder007(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
A desperate man will be unstable in all his ways
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
MNK will do same shortly. This I have seen
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Miller232: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/im-committed-to-the-unity-of-nigeria-fani-kayode-dumps-yoruba-nation-ipob/

Why u no go sing nigeria unity after dem don bless ur aza inside aso rock
Thunder fire you
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Awaja(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rebellious mofo
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Chidywhite: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is like dog that eats her vomit. Below is what he vomited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari / 5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.