Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers (32504 Views)

Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers / Use Your Influence To The Advantage Of Nigerians, Osinbajo Advises Outgoing Govs / Don’t Spend Your Life Sleeping Outside Power, Osinbajo Advises Outgoing Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by emmyileri(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Try and have sense when Jesus was asked the tax question he said whose image is on the currency and he concluded same government should be paid tax

The argument is not wether tax should be paid the question is where should it come from

Their are pastors that work in civil service and they pay tax from their work

However you can't pay tax for preaching because it's not a profitable venture

Many preachers preach without directly the converts to their own church

This was way to illustrate where tax payment should come from Jesus told Peter to go hunt fish in the river and pay tax from it

They obviously had a committee of disciples which Judas was treasuer yet he never said Peter should go collect money from judas

You don't even know the reason why I posted such. My post was in reference to the guy that said Christians made path with the devil not to pay tax. I guess you are the one who is blind and foolish
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by softy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
jlinkd78:
Loading!!! What taxes should Muslim preachers pay Mr mere Commissioner

Very simple:

Jihad Tax.
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by nokia1000(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Churches don't pay tax on Nigeria but their branches in US, UK and other developed countries pay taxes.

Let them pay. It is their business they are running.
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by Realhommie(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
duro4chang:
Must you insult before you make your point? You are rude! Learn to show politeness. Being rude says many things about you.
There was no insult in my post and i wasn't rude....

Did you disgrace yourselves? Yes obviously.... Not just by not comprehending the post but you both went ahead dissecting and digressing like you were on course meanwhile you were off point. I merely stated the obvious or if you see insult you no go know?
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by Perfectbeing(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
[/b]“But for the successful preacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ, there is the fourth tax, this is the Pentecost Tax”, he said.

Osinbajo further urged clergymen to tell the story of their missionary journeys, miracles, signs, wonders, deprivations, fastings, and persecutions.[b]

Is that that people can't read or what? How does this translate to money?
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by vicfajeze: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
jlinkd78:
Loading!!! What taxes should Muslim preachers pay Mr mere Commissioner
tax on Boko haram
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by dammyco(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na him write the speech or Dem write ham for him to read
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by Imokay: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordgel:
Osibanjo now fighting against Christianity.. Power really intoxicates..

These are the type of people who made Canada ask Nigerians to write english test/IELTS after been taught in English for almost 20 years
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by maxzzo1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
To fg or Holy ghost? Osibanjo is a Big F
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by thinkmoney(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordgel:
Osibanjo now fighting against Christianity.. Power really intoxicates..
Read well my brother chaii...dont be a lazy ass olodo
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by SaiOsinbajo: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
duro4chang:
Do you mean he was joking? If he was, that was an expensive joke. Here people are now giving different interpretation to what he said.

Read further you will notice he wasn't talking about monetary tax..
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by TijaniAbu: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Liposure:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/17/preachers-should-pay-pentecost-tax-osinbajo/

D only thing missing from this forked tongue frog of a fake pastor Yemi Osinbajo godforsaken mouth and life is Pentecost punishment. Loading sha
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by Xhuntra: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Terrier99:

You Igbos should pass anti grazing bills in your region.

How do you know the guy u quoted is igbo?
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by Truthissupreme: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
Enice:
you are a complete goat. even a goat is better than you. in your small stupid imbecilic mind, tax is all about collecting money. for the last time, it is about sharing success stories to encourage Christians to be steadfast in any situation they find themselves. it is not about dangote or gumi. foolish fool.
[/s]zombie

Your skull is leaking

Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by caandi: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
They pay taxes overseas, if churches must pay it’s fine provided they’re making the money esp churches with big congregation. Sense or nonsense?
Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by Covidodo: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
why should a swine and street Arab with zero IQ from a whor.e mother like you, come here and insult people for no reason.
Who told you that you can come here and insult people the way you like?

You father is a stupid and a failed man for not raising you up properly!

your linage are Idiots for not teaching you proper manners and how to respect peoples opinion whether you like them or not.

Fool... Make thunder fire you and your generation including your useless mother there idiot!
Spits.....
May Ogun kill everyone in your godforsaken lineage.
I know even the public toilet that you call your mother would be very disappointed at a loser she gave birth to.
May God punish her for failing to instill the right training in you.
But I'm not even surprised because many animals contributed to your cursed dna since your cursed mother sleeps with dogs and horses for a living.
You are a hopeless, good for nothing neanderthal with a single digit IQ.
I curse the dog that slept with your useless mother to bring forth a cursed pig like you.

May Shonponno destroy your lineage including your unborn generations. May the cesspool of infections and affliction that you call mother be eternally dammed for being unfortunate enough not to have used a condom when she slept with that dog that sired you.
I also curse the unfortunate dog that fvcked your mother to have you. May the Dog never escape this year's Ogun festival .
Useless godforsaken loser derived from a thousand animals !!!

O o ni kure tiran tiran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / #NewOshodi: Ambode Unveils Solution For 'Oshodi Menace' (PHOTOS,VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.