Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) (22308 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2021
9jayes:
They hate Fulani but like their meat
are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2021
No autopsy ! No forensic science !No proper investigation to prevent any future occurrence.
No justice for the dead.
There was a country.
R.I.P
Nigeria failed you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Pweetyccee(f): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2021
May God rest their soul. Amen
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Mikael0407(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2021
They were obviously poisoned. Meat can't kill people, otherwise we'd all probably be dead by now

1 Like

Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by McTobe(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Is this how you talk about misfortune that befall these little ones. Are you human at all. May no man have pity or compassion on you in your own moments of misery. You are evil
9jayes:
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Mrjonah(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2021
So painful
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by eldoradoxx: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2021
9jayes:
You must be labouring from generational insanity to think that every meat eaten in Nigeria belongs to Fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Ykc2(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2021
9jayes:
just like fulani hate us dey kidnap us it won't stop them from buying motor spare parts from us, now go sleep ezi bida
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by dogmart(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2021
This is painful. May God comfort the families.
By now Autopsy results should have been published publicly. I truly doubt it is the suya.

Food poisoning will give certain visible signs that would distinguish it. There would be complaints from one person or 2 before the others would start showing discomfort. Well this largely depends on the toxicity of the poison. However, one thing is certain, they all won't just die at once. "Rushing to the hospital" would definitely be part of the narrative.
The Man of the house also died alongside 2 of his own children. Only wife and a daughter survived.
If they all died in one room, then it is most likely gas poisoning. Which points to the generator that was on.

If Suya was poisoned by Aboki man the total death count recorded will be in hundreds by now. Do you know how many people Aboki man sells to in one night?

I just hope the nation's unseriousness and incompetence does not reach the pathology departments.

1 Like

Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by harsysky(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2021
God forgive me for all the days I bought SUYA from Abokis. For heaven's sake, these people have not taken care of themselves, cleanliness-wise and they are selling Suya. Where do they even store it when they don't have a house to sleep. RIP to the family.
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2021
And no autopsy?? What if what they consumed was what killed them and still out their waiting for the next victim?
What is wrong with this country nitori Olohun?
Good night angels, I hope your with the Lord now happier than you've ever been?
I pray your souls find rest.
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by West2019(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2021
why only the 4 children's! the father that bought the soyah didn't eat testing from the mallah before giving it to the children. the father suppose to die too
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by AndikanEssien(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2021
It's indeed shameful that people continue to incite hatred every now and then. The cause of their death is unclear however since they ate suya people say it's the suya that killed them. What kind of wicked accusation is that. Were they the only ones who bought and ate suya from that very vendor? If truly the suya was poisoned there would have been several reports of sudden deaths by persons who bought suya from that vendor that day. Have you the OP also forgotten that it was initially reported that they also drank a certain juice that was manufactured locally? That part was ignored but instead suya was highlighted. This is similar to the rhetoric that was spread in 2016 that all cows sent to the south was infected with cow pox and various photoshopped images were released to show how the imaginary disease was affecting people, therefore, people where asked to boycott cow meat. In the end it turned out to be fake vicious news.

Learn to call a spade a spade instead of deliberately referring to a spade at a machete.

I'll stop thus far but this madness of fanning hatred is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by neighbourhud: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Wahala be like suya

Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by AndikanEssien(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
dogmart:
This is painful. May God comfort the families.
By now Autopsy results should have been published publicly. I truly doubt it is the suya.

Food poisoning will give certain visible signs that would distinguish it. There would be complaints from one person or 2 before the others would start showing discomfort. Well this largely depends on the toxicity of the poison. However, one thing is certain, they all won't just die at once. "Rushing to the hospital" would definitely be part of the narrative.
The Man of the house also died alongside 2 of his own children. Only wife and a daughter survived.
If they all died in one room, then it is most likely gas poisoning. Which points to the generator that was on.

If Suya was poisoned by Aboki man the total death count recorded will be in hundreds by now. Do you know how many people Aboki man sells to in one night?

I just hope the nation's unseriousness and incompetence does not reach the pathology departments.

Don't mind those who just love to see reasons for hatred and division. The suya vendor is primarily there to do business and make his money. He knows if he should do anything silly it would affect his business and income. Like you truthfully said if the cause of their death was from suya, there would have been several reports of deaths and medical complications by many who patronised that vendor on the given day. All of that was ignored instead SUYA made the headline. More so as you did highlight the cause of their death could have been monoxide from their generator but this wasn't even considered instead as usual they call out another region as being responsible. Funny enough this two regions that hate themselves so much have a lot they do in business together. There's a symbiotic relationship that they have when it comes to business but on the internet they roar with indescribable hatred. Anarchy is looming
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by respectfully: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2021
See wetin bubu caused
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Vicky2580: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2021
This is very sad kiss
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Emola12(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2021
suya meat i hail ooo i no even dey chop any meat if nah dah way enemy wan dey use now RIP TO d deaths
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Ujunwa02(f): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Ewooo ☹️
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by fa4oteejay: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Lord protect my children, i cover my children with blood of Jesus,

the Lord will be with family.
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
R.i.p to the dead
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by shoprite: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Heart wrenching ! cry

Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why would they be buried without a proper autopsy to determine actual cause of death.
Re: 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Female Students In Lagos / Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Over Murder Of UK Returnee In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.