Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits (29852 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Calitoscassius(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Bro your mumuness is inherited.
Kabul is a country in Afghanistan. Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan. Kabul is NOT a Country.
You've got to be super shallow not to know that and to not know that you can simply use Google to check.
Any kid in at least 4th grade will know that they can simply check in Google if they have doubts but you are still here posting further rubbish.
The crazy part is that it is olodo like you that will be calling Buhari an illiterate.
LMAO.. grin grin grin grin
Really? Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan!!! Wow!! shocked shocked how da fork!! did i not know that? You cannot even read nor comprehend. I am guessing in your stupid grown up head Afganistan is a sane country acording to your previous dumb comment on sane country.
And please keep the talk on Afghanistan leave buhari alone on this topic please and oh! what does mumuness and olodo mean? Do they even mean anything? Are they even words in English? undecided
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by GetMeRight: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Destinepraise:
God bless America

Lol. But whenever Nigeria military made such mistakes, you wouldn't hesitate to call Nigeria a shitole
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by GetMeRight: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
princeogbeide1:
We are humans and we are bound to make mistakes. The few US military assigned to the task was under tension at that stage because the killer beast were surplus and mixed with civilians that's probably why the target wasn't accurate.
At least US fought for good reasons.

There was no beast and there was no mixing, it was a pure error. They have admitted their mistake, no need for any asslicker here to give nonsensical reason. Thanks

1 Like

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Slimpotter(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
princeogbeide1:
We are humans and we are bound to make mistakes. The few US military assigned to the task was under tension at that stage because the killer beast were surplus and mixed with civilians that's probably why the target wasn't accurate.

You calling this a mistake shows you're ignorant of the US military war crimes.
This is one of too many times they've attacked civilians.

1 Like

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
[[s]quote author=Calitoscassius post=105938929] Really? Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan!!! Wow!! shocked shocked how da fork!! did i not know that? You cannot even read nor comprehend. I am guessing in your stupid grown up head Afganistan is a sane country acording to your previous dumb comment on sane country.
And please keep the talk on Afghanistan leave buhari alone on this topic please and oh! what does mumuness and olodo mean? Do they even mean anything? Are they even a words in English? undecided[/quote][/s]

It's blatantly obvious that stupidity is inherently prevalent in your DNA. Just keep sinking deeper into your shallow infantile warped jelly fish brain with every dumb response.
Hey kid, get a life and learn to accept when you are wrong or learn to do proper research before posting rubbish online.
Done responding to your infantile rants.
BYE.
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by princeogbeide1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Slimpotter:

You calling this a mistake shows you're ignorant of the US military war crimes.
This is one of too many times they've attacked civilians.

Okay. I am beginning to read more meanings into this. Thank you
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Calitoscassius(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]quote author=Calitoscassius post=105938929] Really? Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan!!! Wow!! shocked shocked how da fork!! did i not know that? You cannot even read nor comprehend. I am guessing in your stupid grown up head Afganistan is a sane country acording to your previous dumb comment on sane country.
And please keep the talk on Afghanistan leave buhari alone on this topic please and oh! what does mumuness and olodo mean? Do they even mean anything? Are they even a words in English? undecided[/s]

It's blatantly obvious that stupidity is inherently prevalent in your DNA. Just keep sinking deeper into your shallow infantile warped jelly fish brain with every dumb response.
Hey kid, get a life and learn to accept when you are wrong or learn to do proper research before posting rubbish online.
Done responding to your infantile rants.
BYE.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?. undecided Dumb grand father! cheesy
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by jchioma: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Providence2020:
very useless statement, didn't Obiden assure americans that he can take responsibility and that afghanistan was stable?

This excuse of former president trump making deals is as useless as trump taking the credit for vaccines. Biden had one job, to handle the evacuation well. It's crystal clear who's responsible for mishandling it so stop the bitttch excuses for the Clueless idiot

You are delusional. Trump signed agreement with Taliban without the consent of Afghanistan government and people.

Trump handed Afghanistan to Taliban not Biden. Get that into your craxy head.
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Providence2020(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
jchioma:

You are delusional. Trump signed agreement with Taliban without the consent of Afghanistan government and people.

Trump handed Afghanistan to Taliban not Biden. Get that into your craxy head.
Im sorry I don't speak the language of fools,

Biden is as useless as Buhari
The media can't cover for Obiden anymore

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Eneye4me: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
princeogbeide1:
The few US military assigned to the task was under tension at that stage because the killer beast were surplus and mixed with civilians that's probably why the target wasn't accurate.
I am sure that this was never an intentional blast on civilians.
RIP to the dead.
U are mentally sick, now U justifying reason for this terrorist attacks, because U are a slave to American.
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Eneye4me: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
blaise26abj:
War is a terrible thing . Any Nigerian calling for war doesn’t know a thing about war . Innocent people will die in large numbers .

This is war . Though Mistakes happen in wars,The Investigation/govt should bring to book whoever erred .
Is not mistakes rather is terrorism.
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Eneye4me: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
ExtraVioment:
Could it be that after those, Islamic terrorist cun turn to civilians.

At least they took responsibility. How many responsibilities have Arabs ever taken against who they are stronger than.

It is a mistake if true that civiliansterrorist were there. It is a 50-50 something.
The same way ur family will be wiped out and it will be called mistakes.
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Eneye4me: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
palsenator:

You will go to the grave with your hate one day and United States will stand... stupid islamists... You are not condemning the cockroaches called Terrorists but here you are wishing for the downfall of the the great nation that has kept your stupid ideology in check.. Go and ask your forefathers that wished for what you are wishing for... THEY died without seeing it coming through... THE Prayers of every single American is greater than your useless wishes.

If you don't know, UNITED STATES is great today not because of their efforts alone but because every country is represented in that God's own country. Guess what they are doing, they are busy building that country...

I am not an American but I will never stop to say God bless America and death to terrorists... And American is one of the biggest terrorist in the world.

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Eneye4me: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Coolgent:
Imagine if it was a Islamic country that make this fatal mistake
All Nigeria media will report it, Christains will start attacking Muslims and be calling Us names.

1 Like

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by princeogbeide1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eneye4me:
U are mentally sick, now U justifying reason for this terrorist attacks, because U are a slave to American.

BIG fool. Go and fight..
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by ExtraVioment: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eneye4me:
The same way ur family will be wiped out and it will be called mistakes.

I don't care. If they are among or in the midst of Arab religion terrorist, then they deserve it.

With the way you dey hyperventilate eh, e be like say you go follow for casualty the next time. Rip in advance. My family is blessed.
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by blessochampion(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
bmdmix11:
aren't u living in Nigeria already

I used to, bro/sis
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Eneye4me: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2022
ExtraVioment:

I don't care. If they are among or in the midst of Arab religion terrorist, then they deserve it.

With the way you dey hyperventilate eh, e be like say you go follow for casualty the next time. Rip in advance. My family is blessed.
U mentally deranged
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Eneye4me: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2022
princeogbeide1:

BIG fool. Go and fight..
A mad man calling me a fool, check ur history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) / Russia Announces End Of Crimea Military Drills, Troops Leaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.