Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand (10958 Views)

Orji Uzo Kalu: Igbos Should Be More Disciplined / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Xloclwise: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
The Chief Whip of the Senate, Sen. Orji Kalu, has called for a more united and peaceful Nigeria to ensure a prosperous nation.
Kalu made the call when Chief Frank Umeh, a business mogul hosted him to a dinner on Thursday in Abuja.

He urged Nigerians to always be patriotic, imbibe forgiveness, sacrifice, piety and brotherhood in their daily endeavours.

“I have known Frank Umeh for 40 years and today he has called us to give to us.

“This is wonderful because in giving, we receive and the hand that gives is always on top.
“It is not only when we make money that we thank God.

“We must always thank God and give Him the glory,’’ he said.

The former Abia governor tasked Nigerians of southeast extraction to remain united wherever they resided in the country.

While appreciating their ingenuity, Kalu pledged to continue to advance the cause of Nigerians of southeast extraction and of Nigerians in general.

“Igbos are my people and wherever they are I stand; I have never left my people.

“We are specially created by God to be strong.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/orji-kalu-calls-for-better-united-peaceful-nigeria/

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by SmartPolician: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
How is this newsworthy? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Kyase(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Kalu2023
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by BigDolph(m): 5:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Sakamanje

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Babandia27: 5:05am On Sep 18, 2021
All these statements is because of 2023. May God help us.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by MarveworldG: 5:06am On Sep 18, 2021
2023 grin

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by dfrost: 5:08am On Sep 18, 2021
I still wonder how these guys comfortably sleep when night falls. cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by alfredo4u(m): 5:09am On Sep 18, 2021
White money gangs

White for the money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Sabadon(m): 5:10am On Sep 18, 2021
B
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by borlarge(m): 5:11am On Sep 18, 2021
C
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by elisho: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2021
oga tell your APC president and all your senators to came and work on Aba the place is a hell
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by KoleDgreat2020(m): 5:17am On Sep 18, 2021
This man is highly unstable and should never be taken seriously again. Is it ur people that told u to vote against E transmission of results. Is it ur people that told u to vote for 3% for ur people.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by lolu2019: 5:26am On Sep 18, 2021
The man that changed the face of Abia state.I remember before going for NYSC.i actually prayed to serve in Abia state just to watch Enyimba fc live.just because of his legacy as a football philanthropist.Thank u God for the experience, thank you Orji Uzor kalu.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by beautyhd: 5:26am On Sep 18, 2021
You cant run away from your origin.

All prodigal sons and daughters will one day go back.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by gambia(m): 5:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Keep deceiving your gullible followers.
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Oracleforce: 5:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Tell igbowe and your betrayal Igbo type at Aso Villa to tell that walking corpse that the Biafra Republic is the sure answer to all these economic and political quagmire

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by malali: 5:36am On Sep 18, 2021
WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE FIRST IGBO DELEGATION TO GO AND GREET TINUBU IN LONDON

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Jostoman: 5:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Na now day break, bunch of sellout people that will allow security agent to be killing their people and be tagging them IPOB or ESN.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by freshalien: 5:46am On Sep 18, 2021
This idiiot that voted against electronic transmission of electoral results by INEC; a law that would have moved Nigeria forward. This man called Orji Uzor Kalu is a devil; believe this evil man at your own peril. He does not stand with anyone but the Orji family and his pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Abia Indegenes wont forget ,how you stole there future and was acquitted by the Cabals -We wont. forget and forgive the 12-year jail term handed down to you Orji Kalu of Abia, by a Federal High Court in Lagos.We are not with you Ewu Fulani -Efulefu-We will never stand with you.Ole- Onyeori-Barawo .

You were convicted by Justice Muhammed Idris convicted you Mr Kalu on 39 counts of N7.2 billion fraud and money laundering preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Aba is the main base of Mr Kalu – now a senator – and some of the residents said that the judgment was a warning to political office holders to be careful.

“The judgment is momentous and shows that you can run but cannot hide.but like any Efulefu they kiss the cabals rings and sins are forgiven while the people suffer.

How I wish the southerners and Nigeria have a good justice system for accountability.

“It could have given Abians Justice to recover, money stolen by that regime and use it meaningfully.

“It could have set a warning signals to all those in positions of authority that abuse the trust of the people.”
The assets of Slok Nig. Ltd. – Mr Kalu’s company – should have been forfeited to the Abia State Government and not the federal government.

The injustice to Abians by Buhari led government to acquit Kalu demonstrates ,the noncommitment and injustice by the federal government in fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by captainamiedi1: 6:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Your people wants to re negotiate their fellowship with Nigeria. Bring the issue on senate let them debate it. Not saying rubbish. It's the power of the legislative arm to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by superCleanworks(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2021
ok watch how he is torn apart
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Poiu11: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2021
tongue embarassed
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Dproperties: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Igbos is one tribe I love but joining few of their groups I discovered how divided they're.
Abusive to one and other

Igbo from Imo is fake to igbo of Ebonyi and it broke my heart just imagine people you love

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Princeton92(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Me I don't understand what this man said here oo, is there a point in these words

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Terone: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Charlatan
Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Dproperties:
Igbos is one tribe I love but joining few of their groups I discovered how divided they're.
Abusive to one and other

Igbo from Imo is fake to igbo of Ebonyi and it broke my heart just imagine people you love

Ndi-Igbo are not divided its human nature,(Listen to the great igbo sons like Abaribe -We operate a check and balance system -We applaud each other whenever they make us proud ,thats our culture ,we give chieftaincy title to our great sons and daughters -We run our own, kind of democracy -The umunna judge and discuss everything-We have a culture of giving out hard punishment to evil doers in our land -We dont worship or allow anyone to be lord over us (Igbo ewe eze) -Go and fight one good Igbo citizen supported by the majority and see how much ndigbo love each other.We only abandon the Efulefus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Lovelyn451(f): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Igbos are my people undecided....sounds like he's not one of us. Igbos? as in igbos, like he's excluding himself ....tchew

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by Dproperties: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2021
9jah:

Ndi-Igbo are not divided its human nature,(Listen to the great igbo sons like Abaribe -We operate a check and balance system -We applaud each other whenever they make us proud ,thats our culture ,we give chieftaincy title to our great sons and daughters -We run our own, kind of democracy -The umunna judge and discuss everything-We have a culture of giving out hard punishment to evil doers in our land -We dont worship or allow anyone to be lord over us (Igbo ewe eze) -Go and fight one good Igbo citizen supported by the majority and see how much ndigbo love each other.We only abandon the Efulefus.

I have heard you but Nwanne m, onweghi ihe ị ga akụziri m gbasara ndị Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by jaxxy(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Only for mouth. Nothing done, Nothing achieved. For his people.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by 4four(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2021
How many igbos this thing don stand for in his back yard? Nigerian armies and polices are killing his tribe men daily this cow say nothing neither did he complain

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. / EFCC Releases Ita Ekpeyong / Panel Quizzes EFCC Secretary, Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.