Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,866,298 members, 6,878,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 12:44 PM

Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) (1421 Views)

3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant / 7 Legitimate Websites To Make Money Online ($3000 – $5000/month) / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by officialsavage: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2021
In this period of pandemic and hard times, a lot of people lost their jobs while most people still working are now working unusually (working from home). A lot of people left with no jobs are now looking for a way to survive and that is why I write articles that are dedicated to sharing tips on how people can make real money online without any investments of any kind because I myself make more than $7000 monthly just online, so I share information that I have tried and confirmed that it's not a scam. so If you are interested in making money online, make sure you follow us to stay up to date always.

Here In this quick article, I will be sharing with you guys from my experience, some platforms that could be paying you up to $66 per hour which is like $3,000 monthly if you work 3 hours daily for 16 days for just listening to some audio or video records and typing them out, which means you can even be making more money if you put in more time.

Without wasting time let's start with the first platform which will be paying you for just completing some typing jobs online.

REV
Rev is an American speech-to-text company that provides closed captioning, subtitle, and transcription services. This San Francisco-based company has been around for a decade and has raised to $4.5 million in funding. This company has more than 50,000 independent workers working online with them. And the pay there workers per-minutes rate. So this is a very great opportunity for people with or without any typing skills to make money online. All you just need to do is play the audio or video document the company will send to you then you type out everything, as simple as that.

Now the second platform that could pay you for just completing typing job on their platform is:

3playmedia
This company provides almost the same services as the one mention above. The company provides closed captioning for videos, transcription, and audio description services to make video accessibility easy. Have you ever wonder how those subtitles of all the movies that you guys watch are written? yeah that's the exact service this company provides for their users, but now, in this case, we don't have any video to transcribe so we are not applying as a customer, we will be applying as a worker and that is where most people make a lot of mistakes. In other to learn how to sign up properly and get paid for doing some typing jobs on these two platforms I recommend that you should visit our blog for guidance

These are just two out of a lot of companies that pay you for just typing online. There are also different companies that pay you for just doing some online tasks. Like there are companies that will pay you to read. That sounds crazy, right? I know. But it is true, there are people who are getting paid for reading online. Okay let me give a little explanation on how it works, this is just like an online artist job where you will be acting only in the audio section. That's just it, this means you can become an online actor or actress. The task is just to read scripts that the company will send to you, record them, and send them back.

To read more and learn more about these platforms and companies mentioned in this article read more >>> /euccafinance or you can simply go to Telegram and search EUCCA FINANCE to learn about more tips on how to make money online.

1 Like

Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Benki003(m): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2021
How real is this stuff angry
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by officialsavage: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Benki003:
How real is this stuff angry

I share these tips based on my own experience. I don,t know why I'm unable to post the link to the full article.
/Twentydollarsdaily
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Benki003(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2021
officialsavage:

I share these tips based on my own experience. I don,t know why I'm unable to post the link to the full article.
/Twentydollarsdaily

Okay then how do I go about it then
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Investorsci: 2:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Drop your contact let reach you

1 Like

Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by jtwnz: 2:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Investorsci:
Drop your contact let reach you

twoneway@gmail.com , 08144009250

Abeg reach me.Responsibilty is too much
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Melvess(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2021
WhatsApp 09060718784
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2021
WhatsApp me,for your smooth crypto trading
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by jizzie(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2021
WhatsApp 08154955308
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Robertzini: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Victorking11: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Whatapp number
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Oghenerobo2002(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2021
09053350117 whatsapp
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by olatomiwa777: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Clashy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
07038246198 WhatsApp
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
officialsavage:
In this period of pandemic and hard times, a lot of people lost their jobs while most people still working are now working unusually (working from home). A lot of people left with no jobs are now looking for a way to survive and that is why I write articles that are dedicated to sharing tips on how people can make real money online without any investments of any kind because I myself make more than $7000 monthly just online, so I share information that I have tried and confirmed that it's not a scam. so If you are interested in making money online, make sure you follow us to stay up to date always.

Here In this quick article, I will be sharing with you guys from my experience, some platforms that could be paying you up to $66 per hour which is like $3,000 monthly if you work 3 hours daily for 16 days for just listening to some audio or video records and typing them out, which means you can even be making more money if you put in more time.

Without wasting time let's start with the first platform which will be paying you for just completing some typing jobs online.

REV
Rev is an American speech-to-text company that provides closed captioning, subtitle, and transcription services. This San Francisco-based company has been around for a decade and has raised to $4.5 million in funding. This company has more than 50,000 independent workers working online with them. And the pay there workers per-minutes rate. So this is a very great opportunity for people with or without any typing skills to make money online. All you just need to do is play the audio or video document the company will send to you then you type out everything, as simple as that.

Now the second platform that could pay you for just completing typing job on their platform is:

3playmedia
This company provides almost the same services as the one mention above. The company provides closed captioning for videos, transcription, and audio description services to make video accessibility easy. Have you ever wonder how those subtitles of all the movies that you guys watch are written? yeah that's the exact service this company provides for their users, but now, in this case, we don't have any video to transcribe so we are not applying as a customer, we will be applying as a worker and that is where most people make a lot of mistakes. In other to learn how to sign up properly and get paid for doing some typing jobs on these two platforms I recommend that you should visit our blog for guidance

These are just two out of a lot of companies that pay you for just typing online. There are also different companies that pay you for just doing some online tasks. Like there are companies that will pay you to read. That sounds crazy, right? I know. But it is true, there are people who are getting paid for reading online. Okay let me give a little explanation on how it works, this is just like an online artist job where you will be acting only in the audio section. That's just it, this means you can become an online actor or actress. The task is just to read scripts that the company will send to you, record them, and send them back.

To read more and learn more about these platforms and companies mentioned in this article read more >>> /euccafinance or you can simply go to Telegram and search EUCCA FINANCE to learn about more tips on how to make money online.
09076882545 please add me
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by blahc007: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by njikoka(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2021
Please add us up na...no response in the telegram group...do you apply as a Nigerian or they are certain modifications you have to make so you can be selected easily
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by stupidnairaland: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by tkbrains: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
08037803540 add me plz
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Chepos1(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by fiddzy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by AIIyIic(f): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
officialsavage:

REV

3playmedia

I'm interested in the one of 66$ per hour
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by seglabsy(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2021
PLS WHATSAPP ME ON 08032432089
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by sunnyking09(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls reach me on WhatsApp 08035614201
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Kingsolar: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2021
Hi,
I like the way you write your articles on the telegram page,weldone bro, kindly update the telegram group for any new updates.
Thanks.
Re: Platforms That Pays People 1.3M Naira Monthly Just For Typing Online. ($3000) by Ugochukwu25: 2:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Pls add me 0826186135

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested In Getting A Shop In Ibadan / Registering A Company In Nigeria / I Need Trucks To Buys For Haulage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.