Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans (63521 Views)

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by TarOrfeeek: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Na only this sandals this boy get?

That's bad of David

After spending so much money on 30BG and Olosho you can't buy sandals for your son.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Jerryherd: 12:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Omo Omo Baba olowo

14 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Jerryherd: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

After spending so much money on 30BG and Olosho you can't buy sandals for your son.

When your grandfather has two Private Jets, Your dad has a Rolls Royce Cullinan , Sandals are the least of your headache, infact you might start walking without shoes

Picture number 1: Sanwo-Olu wearing same Tinubu's sneakers even on native

Picture number 2: Bill Gates , one of the world richest man on earth wearing Tinubu's sneakers to grab some late night burger

Tinubu still wearing his sneakers even in 2021

Picture number 4: Tinubu in 2017 been asked by Buhari if he only has this sneakers and how he can get one for Yussuf his biker son

388 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by chocboi78(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Asin he would put on a private jet on one foot and the Royce on the other wen going for a walk?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by InfernoNig: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Born with a golden spoon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by igbowoman: 5:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Is that man Davido?

20 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by BigJmbaitoli: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Onyi22(f): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

That sandals can feed your entire family

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

Why you no quote im mama wen dey buy wigs? Na only men dey buy things?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Onyi22:

Joseph the Nairaland attention seekers, no be everybody wen you see for Nairaland Na im Poverty don re dedicate. Any small thing Na im dey buy una family here.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 6:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

When your grandfather has two Private Jets, Your dad has a Rolls Royce Cullinan , Sandals are the least of your headache, infact you might start walking without shoes

You didn't add mother, non of the mentioned item belong to Ifeyin or whatever, Baba has plenty children and grandchildren at front likewise Davido.
Non of them is boasting of wealth, make una dey chill.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2021
They will soon come and quote their useless tradition of child ownership here, but nobody will ever quote nor press Flavour who has 3 children with 2 Igbo women.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2021
igbowoman:
Is that man Davido?
No, Peruzzi.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by TheWolfen(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Great!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Lamasta(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Onyi22:

Babe calm down now, see uppercourt you give the gentleman haba grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by lkillbrokehoes: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

Do you know if the kid have alot of that sandals? make una no dey talk nonsense online.

22 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by lkillbrokehoes: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Onyi22:

It will feed both of your families

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Little man's got his mother's face.

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Nice one.Money is good. Meanwhile for those on lower packages on dstv should contact me to upgrade their dstv to compact and enjoy all premier league matches at home.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by lordmayor2013(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2021
I’m selling Adidas sneakers # 2,500. it’s fake but if you walk fast, no one will notice it

Please patronize me

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Sonnobax15(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

lipsrsealed At this point in my life,I think this is the most savage reply I've ever seen since I joined nairaland.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2021
This post wey I ignore for section still made it to the FP.

No forget to update us when Ifeanyi accidentally poo in the streets, you hear?

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by hakym619(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy

God bless ifeanyi , God bless Ayo jr
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by McOluOmo: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Life is money and money is life,

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Admissionclass: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2021
shocked

Na the ifeanyi don big like this,i must born next year i don dey old .

Meanwhile yabatech partime form is now on sale to close soon interested candidates should apply now.
Contact us zero nine zero eight two nine five one four six two..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.