Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? (5389 Views)

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by 24brains(m): 2:32am On Sep 18, 2021
I'm currious to know what exactly attracts some married women to single guys.

This issue has landed me in trouble many times, even to police station and it has also forced me to change location severally.

Presently, one is on my neck again!!. She's beautiful and shapey. she comes to plug her phone in my room and stay to watch film most times. Her husband is a police officer and is aware of this.

She tempted me till i succumbed to her advances. She dresses hot when her husband is away and tie wrapper while he's arround.

While watching film, she suddenly sleep off. Exposing her parts and causing me erections. Most time, she takes off her wrapper accidentally infront of me.

I fell for her and we had one, twice and on. Her husband is becoming suspicious and i have called it off between us.

But she has vowed to leak the secrete if i dare avoid her. What should i do?

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by brosom(m): 2:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Kwantinu lying.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Bluntguy: 3:05am On Sep 18, 2021
You seem to be jobless.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by SuperNova33: 3:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Pure unadulterated lie!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Bennysam: 3:56am On Sep 18, 2021
You have to move out to avoid jail time, you are a just a stupid fellow

3 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by dudusky007(m): 4:29am On Sep 18, 2021
You think say people here dey jobless lyk you abi hope say you dey prepare for your junior waec

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by basty: 4:44am On Sep 18, 2021
A lier is liable to die young.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Naijanascam: 4:58am On Sep 18, 2021
And thunder are busy killing innocent cows and you are here yarning opata and it hasn't located you abi? ........kwantinue

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by suffering: 4:59am On Sep 18, 2021
What should i do?
You should stop posting fantasies on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Haba, personal assistant of Lie Mohammed cheesy
Chai........!! You deserve Grammy award.

6 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Austeeenxx: 5:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Married woman dey threaten to leak the secret of her infidelity? You no too reason this story before you post am.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by kelvinezeh55(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2021
the work of excessive weed

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Skyfornia(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Another Boma spotted...continue brother, you are doing well. You go soon see wetin you dey find.
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2021
undecided
Op,you be Mumu........

Make una remove una eyes from another man property,una say no..... Well,it's just a matter of time before a similar topic like this go hit crime session about how a police officer killed a man frolicking with his wife while he's away.....

Nothing is special about lashing another man's banny undecided. The only difference in-there is that most of una wey dey lash married women dey settle down dey wound dem with the power of tramadol lipsrsealed

Op, you better avoid that banny,if not,I can foresee a future wahala for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Ofadaman(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Which Kain stupid lie be this,

First, you must be a very old and archaic man or leave in a very poor environment that people still go to other people's house to charge phone and watch movies.

Secondly, which woman married to a police officer will want to report you to her husband that she cheated with you, won't it do more harm to her than to you.

Bro, you need to quit reading and masterbation to hints magazine, because that's where this sort of bleeped up stories come from. Get you life inorder bro

7 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Will your property to your people now because your close to six feet underground

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by 24brains(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Op,you be Mumu........

Make una remove una eyes from another man property,una say no..... Well,it's just a matter of time before a similar topic like this go hit crime session about how a police officer killed a man frolicking with his wife while he's away.....

Nothing is special about lashing another man's banny undecided. The only difference in-there is that most of una wey dey lash married women dey settle down dey wound dem with the power of tramadol lipsrsealed

Op, you better avoid that banny,if not,I can foresee a future wahala for you undecided
though i wont justify my actions, I was seduced. wish i didn't pay 2yrs rent in this apartment. Landlords don't refund money here.
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Ishilove: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Bluntguy:
You seem to be jobless.
Very jobless

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Theboy21: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Ishilove: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Op,you be Mumu........

Come, you and this banny talk. What does banny mean?

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Kobicove(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Tales by moonlight undecided
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Come, you and this banny talk. What does banny mean?

Lmaooo. It most likely means a girlfriend or babe from its context.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Something must kill a man!
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Ishilove: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh okay. I was wondering o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by talk2hb1(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2021
24brains:
I'm currious to know what exactly attracts married women to single guys.

This issue has landed me in trouble many times, even to police station and it has also forced me to change location severally.

Presently, one is on my neck again!!. She's beautiful and shapey. she comes to plug her phone in my room and stay to watch film most times. Her husband is a police officer and is aware of this.

She tempted me till i succumbed to her advances. She dresses hot when her husband is away and tie wrapper while he's arround.

While watching film, she suddenly sleep off. Exposing her parts and causing me erections. Most time, she takes off her wrapper accidentally infront of me.

I fell for her and we had one, twice and on. Her husband is becoming suspicious and i have called it off between us.

But she has vowed to leak the secrete if i dare avoid her. What should i do?

A good friend of mine was raped by his married neighbor wife under the supervision of her husband (Who happens to be a Soldier, all this special operation unit soldier, I think ass as in units), this my friend tried to stop the act since he is all this gentle guy. Only for the woman's husband to warn him he will have him assassinated if he tried to stop. They have elevated to 3some now, they are looking forward to a 4some self. undecided
Like and Share if you like and believe my own version

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Inspiration007: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Continue..

Until you land yourself inside a very big trouble.

Meat wey person nor dey chop, e nor suppose use teeth dey share am.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by 24brains(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
Will your property to your people now because your close to six feet underground
i can feel it bro. Need to be more careful.
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Bunmhi(f): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Who's going to buy your story? Ode

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by BRATISLAVA: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2021
talk2hb1:
What sort of unreasonable lie is this?

You should be more worried by the village situation in the lie. How can someone be going from their house to another persons house to charge their phones? Is it that easy? Don't they have a fence? A gate? Or is it those communal places with open gutters running in front of them?

Of course there will be a lot of sex going on when you can see your neighbors wife from your bed because there's a hole in the wall. Or however these people actually do these things.

It's a fabricated story.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by talk2hb1(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You should be more worried by the village situation in the lie. How can someone be going from their house to another persons house to charge their phones? Is it that easy? Don't they have a fence? A gate? Or is it those communal places with open gutters running in front of them?

Of course there will be a lot of sex going on when you can see your neighbors wife from your bed because there's a hole in the wall. Or however these people actually do these things.

It's a fabricated story.
I have modified my post ooo
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by camri: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ms I too know and eyeservice. Keep shut and allow street people answer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] / MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) / African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.