Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering (43946 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Ondo 2020: Why I Didn't Pick Agboola Ajayi As Running Mate - Eyitayo Jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by dre11(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2021
From Fred Ezeh, Abuja

Fulani socio-cultural organisation, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, has engaged Queen Temitope Labinjo Ajayi, as brand ambassador to launder its image and for community engagement and promotion of Fulani herders interests.

The association said its members have undoubtedly become endangered species among local communities in Nigeria and beyond due to bad perception which it attributed to negative media reports. It said the ambassador would assist correct the misconceptions in the public sphere.

President of the association, Alhaji Bello Bodejo, who stated this at the investiture ceremony of Miyetti Allah brand Ambassador in Abuja, said the choice of Queen Ajayi was a wise one going by the reputation, integrity and loyalty she commands within and outside Nigeria.

Bodejo said with her new responsibility as brand ambassador, the image of Fulani pastoralists would change for good within and outside Nigeria.

He said the new ambassador lived abroad for over 30 years, thereby, putting her on a vantage position to launder the image of the Fulani.

Ajayi, in her remarks, said Nigerians at home and abroad, were deeply concerned and determined to find lasting solution to farmers/herders crisis, and that she was committed to any cause that would herald a peaceful end to the protracted crisis.

“We must collectively agree to end the crisis that has turned brothers and sisters against each other. It’s because of my firm believe in the peace and unity of Nigeria that I decided to relocate to Nigeria, temporarily, to engage with the Miyetti Allah Association towards engendering peace, unity and development.

“My investiture as Miyetti Allah brand ambassador has therefore placed a heavy burden on my shoulder and my indefatigable team of supporters, and I can assure you that I will not betray the enormous confidence reposed in me.”

Ajayi said a blueprint for the total transformation of cattle rearing and farming business that would change the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the country had been developed by her team, and if implemented, at least half of the lingering clashes between farmers/herders would be a thing of the past.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/miyetti-allah-hires-ambassador-for-image-laundering/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by nairalander2020(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Endanger specie

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Maxymilliano(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Fulani socio-cultural organisation, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, has engaged Queen Temitope Labinjo Ajayi, as brand ambassador to launder its image and for community engagement and promotion of Fulani herders interests.

What image is there to launder when it has been proven time and again that the main interest of Fulani herders is to steal, kill and destroy

203 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by unbitchable(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2021
They are a bunch of uncultured brutes, senseless killers and economic pestilence who are aversed to change and mordern living but are quick to run under the cover of the south to clear up their mess.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by BigSarah(f): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Never heard that name before

There's no point of laundering image, if evil herders will still go about killing and destroying farmlands.. Ending that nonsense is the solution not appointing a class Z politician

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by omowolewa: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Is that true
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by ERockson: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2021
This woman should be careful with this terror group. Nobody can repair the Image of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria because their leaders are not ready it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by punisha: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
What stupid joke is this?!

Who knew a day would come that brandishing an old clueless woman would make the rest of us have faith in a terrorist group shielded by the government.

Mumu people.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Sonnobax15(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
If not for hunger wey dey the land,I no see anything wey go make any sensible person take this kind mumu appointment lipsrsealed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by chaseblack(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
How will someone majority of Nigerians don't even know help you 'launder your image'?

Them don scam these ones

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Omicron007: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked

I cannot do this job for Ten Million Naira.

How am I going to make the saner society to dis-believe the fact that these herders bury their long black rods into the kpekus of their cows?

Anyways, they hired an Afonja for the job.
A Southerner would never agree to do that shitty job!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by salbis(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
E don reach like dis?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by FVckbubuDcow: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nonsense.

All I know is e no go better for buhari, his cabinet, defenders & supporters.

Una lives will be so sorrowful the way you people made many homes sorrowful these days. Bunch of evil mUdafVckas.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Tissaia(f): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Warning

IPOB terrorists breeding ground

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
I don't know if I should laugh or reflect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Passionate888: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Afonja must betray

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by In2systemsTech(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by UncleKoboko: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by treatise: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

What image is there to launder when it has been proven time and again that the main interest of Fulani herders is to steal, kill and destroy

The IMAGE is " we kill at will any farmer that prevents cows from gracing on his farm but we are NOT the ones kidnapping for ransoms or overrunning military bases" shikena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by saferoom: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by brainhgeek(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Who is she?

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Cumtroller: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Queen Temitope Labinjo, Queen of Miyetti Allah.

Shameless Afonja's at it again....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by janedonez(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Every body dey package well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Sufferingboy(f): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
These fulani killers are stupid...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Lawalemi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
It's welcome. Buhari mismanaged the unity of this country.

It's left for the Fulanis to prove their innocence if there is any.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by obiekunie01: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
FakeUnity:
Miyetti Allah terrorist group hires yoruba 'anywhere belle face' politician to be their spokesperson..

Expect her to start justifying the fulani killings in Oyo, Ondo, Osun..

Tufiakwa!

Chooiii!!

Bros!!

YOU ARE VERY WICKKKED!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by igbowoman: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
A yoruba woman?
Why are Yorubas like this?
Why are they always willing to support the evil of Fulani.
Bubu was given to us by Tinubu
But for Yorubas he will not be there
a second time
Bubu came with the blessings of pastor Adeboye he was crowned with Osibanjo and his spokesmen are Adeshina and Lying Mohammed.
MURIC, the other terror group has a Yoruba man Ishaq Akintola as their leader.
Miyetti allah a killer terror group that has caused havoc even in yoruba land gets a yoruba man BODEJO to the fore and now hires a yoruba woman, as image maker?
This is disgusting

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Graduates From Baze University / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.