Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night (34301 Views)

"Speak Up For Tinubu Or Resign": Matawalle To Northern Appointees, Baba-Ahmed / Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Themandator: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:
grin grin grin look at him laughing at those he misled and betrayed..... grin

Wondering how he is bake to sit with the same pantami he called names just less than 4 months ago

Soon, the same pantami will offer him article writing job under a pseudo name

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Mars16(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
walemoney007:
I pity people who dey always fight and abuse each other on behalf of Nigerian politicians.
I just pity them, I just never trust FFK from the beginning.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Jojopikin85: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:
Tell me FFk role in Nigerian politics and I will Design a Free Logo for your Business. Its no joke
one of the terminal at the airport was built halfway by him when he was the aviation minister though the werey use the terminal chop money like mad. Oya where is my free logo? �
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by niggadee(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Like father like son his dad betrayed awolowo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by pacespot(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
This FFK guy is just using these northerners to renew his depleted net worth. Do they think he represents or speaks for the Yoruba's, or even the Yoruba's people recognize him as a leader? So by accepting him they think they've found a good fate of Yoruba's
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by SirBunky85(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Shameless, dishonourable, double mouthed backstabbing wasted human!!!

Even a wretched hungry beggar is more honourable than this FFK.

I really pity his son's, because if he could inherit such a terrible trait from his father, this will likely trickle down to his son's
you should pity yourself and your fellow bitter/gullible ipob terrorists who allowed your deluded selves to be brainwashed by the smart ffk.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Mars16(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:
grin grin grin look at him laughing at those he misled and betrayed..... grin
True
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Ahmeduana(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
What a cursed useful idiot!
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ddokie:
Every well meaning human being should be ashamed of and for FFK.

This man has made the words of practically all politicians in Nigeria to be worthless.

What a mess.

GlorifiedTunde:
Shameless, dishonourable, double mouthed backstabbing wasted human!!!

Even a wretched hungry beggar is more honourable than this FFK.

I really pity his son's, because if he could inherit such a terrible trait from his father, this will likely trickle down to his son's

Apc might be trying to correct their wrongs or at worst repackage, don’t be surprised if Ngozi Nkonjo iweala and many other technocrats join Apc or works with their cabinet.

Pdp on the other hand is looking for how to drag money to control who is party chairman and they want people to take them seriously??

Pdp members are depleting and they are still feeling confident like they are incumbents rather than opposition. Pdp are the ones giving Apc Chance.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by maste: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
If dem choose to use their mouths chop shit wetin concern me. Dem go vomit the shit and chop again. Na dia way. Accursed ones.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Haliraph(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
When they ask him who's bank rolling you.
He'll start barking like a mad dog
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:
Tell me FFk role in Nigerian politics and I will Design a Free Logo for your Business. Its no joke
Party migrant
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by tiger28: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Truth be told,YORUBAS consider FFK more as ipob than Yoruba. It's funny how you see Biafrans making fun of one of their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by thanor(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Idiot governor wey him state dey burn dey Abuja dey host dinner with useless Fkk
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Dronedude(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:

A somebody who hunger drives.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by millionboi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Dem take food swear for FFK
hahahaha
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by tunary(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Dem take food swear for FFK
Lolzzz na so some people be, them too like food
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Trust the words of a Yoruba person at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by orlaglobal234: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
See G wagon my God chai
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by InHeaven(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dog, catch am
Dmavin:
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by InHeaven(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Who told you Remi Fani-kayode is an honourable man dear my Igbo friend
Charmingrascal:
Shameless glutton
This what he sold his integrity for.

Food food and food!!!!
He needs money to fund his philandering lifestyle too

His late Dad Victor Babaremilekun Adetokunbo Fani-Kayode was a an honorable man who fought and stood for what was right during his time, it is a pity that 25 years after his death, his son is ass licking those who have put Nigerians in pains and agony.
This is the same double mouthed hypocrite who castigated and viciously attacked Akpabio and others for joining and dinning with APC
Chief Adetokunbo Fani-Kayode in his grave will be so displeased with this gluttonous son of his who has sold his conscience for cash and political relevance.

OBJ said it all when he described him as someone who will sing and dance for you once you feed him.
Baba Iyabo was right after all

Kayode is a an answered prayer points.
This is a case of your enemy coming back to worship you and swallow their words.

Shameless hypocrite
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Charmingrascal(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
InHeaven:
Who told you Remi Fani-kayode is an honourable man dear my Igbo friend

Lo ka iwe itan ogbeni.

His father moved the motion for Nigeria independent from colonial masters.

Gbogbo eniyan ko ni omo Igbo
Ema lo laka ye le ko kan
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by tiger28: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Lo ka iwe itan ogbeni.

His father moved the motion for Nigeria independent from colonial masters.

Gbogbo eniyan ko ni omo Igbo
Ema lo laka ye le ko kan
Yoruba ni emi.......his father was a confirmed TRAITOR!!!
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Charmingrascal(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
tiger28:
Yoruba ni emi.......his father was a confirmed TRAITOR!!!

Lami loye bi Baba re se je odale dakun
Just enlighten me with prove, thank you.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by AkaraAndBread: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You are not suppose to make this comment with your business account.

Try to have another monicker you can can use for such comment without people knowing it is you.

Leave him alone. He has the courage to speak up. Or do you think it is better to die in silence?

With regards to his hustle, a good business will always sell itself-- whether the owner of the business is a fan of FFK or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by seunayantokun(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
The Chief Executive Useful Idiot of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by omojeesu(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Never trust a politician!
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Raph82(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
FFK, true definition of "ANYWHERE BELLE FACE".
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by mamatonye: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:
his is a butterfly that is supposed to be responsible for pollination but while still in the air transformed to bat and finally a vampire looking for blood to suck to remain fresh.thats it.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by olibeans: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Afonja reincarnation still dinning with demons.. Afonja will never change for the better.

Repentance no dey their plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Tomek09(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MEHN THIS IDIOT IS TRYING TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF HARD WORKING YORUBA MEN AND WOMEN.

FEMI FANI KAYODE IS NOT A HUMAN BEING.

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW AFONJA SOLD HIS PEOPLE OUT.

FINALLY, HE MUSY BE A DIRECT DESCENDENT PF AFONJA angry
He is a double mouthed unreliable afonja descendant.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Tomek09(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blackfire:
When we told them North2023 they rant here

Our Mere commissioner have told there men of God that they will pay tax

Our useful idioooot have done what we asked him to do, by selling his two miscreants brothers for a plate of amala and ewedu

As for that bat in London,he won't know what hit him when we are done with him

As for the SE, we will so cut you off, that you will cry to join guinea Bissau ��

And all those VAT noise makers... you will hear from us soon

Incase you didn't hear it... now listen...

North2023
North2023 is non-negotiable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes / Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.