Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit (7430 Views)

Let’s Turn Sport Betting Into Daily Source Of Income Together / 2/3-10odds Tickets Daily+1.70-3.30odds Singles Daily / Betting Most Pay... 1.70 - 5 Odd Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2021
So fellow punters, I think I just found a decent 1.60 daily odds source. For some months now, I've been on any available platform searching for trustworthy and decent tipsters and I think I just landed one. Now I don't want to make this long, but my journey has taken me through scams and fake tipsters. Yes, I will post photo evidence of how many tipsters I've paid that are fake. I don't mean fixed games oo, that doesn't exist, I mean tipsters that claim to have atleast 90% win rate. I've tried Eagles predict, they are decent but at times they go on a bad run. 1960 tips are not sincere, they post 2 games and display the one that wins, I've tried successman on Instagram, he claims to be legit but if his game cuts today, he posts another one for 'recovery' which is bad if you are staking with a fixed plan. I've tried 5 odds daily and same story.
Now these tipsters do win games, but what they have in common is that they post more than 1 game a day if their first game cuts. Except Eagles predict, they are legit but not accurate enough to guarantee steady profit. That brings me to one source which I've been using for a few weeks now. I would've disclosed thr source but for some reasons, I would hold my horses for now.

In search of gold, many of us have been scammed. I for one have and I was not even looking for fixed games. Just a decent tipsters that can guarantee me monthly returns with my strategy. The one I use now have lost 4 times in the last 30 days, now that's decent considering that my strategy gives me profit with 2 wins in a row. The odds are between 1.50-1.80 and I started with 1000 for each day. So if day 1 wins, I will rollover to day two with the winnings from day one. So if I win 1750 from day 1, I bet that 1750 on a 1.70 odds tickets on day two and the return will be 2975. I will take out the 1900 and start again with 1k. Now mind you, I can lose for 2 straight days and that will be 2k and if I win for thr next 4 days, I will cover and have profits. They aim is not to win regularly, but to gain profits at the end of each month. And sticking with your strategy. A lot of us wants to make it big in a short time and we fail, yes, we do consistently. Start small and monitor the system, if it's not profitable, back out.
I guarantee you, there are people making money each month from football trading and it's not a logical fallacy. I paid this source, European by the way and am willing to share its games here for the next few weeks. You can join be in placing bets or just monitor it. Now let me repeat it again, I can lose 2 days in a roll, but remember the goal is the profit at the end of each 2 weeks. I will post their games between 12pm to 1pm every day. Nigeria is hard now, and nobody shares what works, even if they do, the price to pay is very high. Am not asking for money, if that's the goal then I will add more money to my bankrol and get big profits each month.
Again, start with the amount you can lose, 200, 500 or even 100 naira per day. Remember you are just monitoring these games not trying to blow immediately with it. At tbe end of September, let's all check to see the profits made. If you are using 500 per stake, have a bankrol of 2000 atleast in case of 4 days losses which is rare. If its 200 naira, 1k should be enough. Don't use every penny in your bank account, that a bad betting strategy. See you by 1pm
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Chats with some tipsters here.

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
All evidence. I was not a fool doing this, take it as a market survey

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Eagles Predict are the only real ones atleast. They were truthfully and honest but I left them after a bad run with their rollover. Now am with this new source and even though the first month was profitable, 41 thousand naira from winning, 3k per stake and 4 losses, am still closely watching them. That's more than 20k profit.

1 Like

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by shawante(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Following up..
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2021
This is today's game from the source, came earlier than expected though. I used bet9ja instead of my usual Sportybet. Just to show it's not edited or whatever these scammers do to deceive people. Started with 1k since it's a new week

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by ghanaman5050: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chenko001:
This is today's game from the source, came earlier than expected though. I used bet9ja instead of my usual Sportybet. Just to show it's not edited or whatever these scammers do to deceive people. Started with 1k since it's a new week
Ok . I'm here with you .
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Natural441(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Boss abeg add me up also 07034764214
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by IndianRomeo: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
08075565185, please add my number ,in case you form any WhatsApp group, thank you.
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by IndianRomeo: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Ok . I'm here with you .
. Ghanaman, please which prediction sites are you using to pick your tips?
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by habibest06(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
0903 634 0812 add up
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chenko001:

Okay. let's observe your source for a while.

Meanwhile, Fulham 1 - Reading 2

Lost

1 Like

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by olusola400: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pls add 08166399655
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by olusola400: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2021
First day loss, no problem. Remember, stick to your strategy at all times. With a 5 times bankroll, 5 losses in a roll can clear that away, will it happen? Highly unlikely but who knows. Second game in coming soon. Below is my first day lost tickets for better documentation.

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2021
You best observe for a few weeks before taking any step. At the end of the month, we would reexamine this to see out profits. Many of the decent tipsters I know (not subscribed to them but observing their results) had a bad day yesterday, it was not expected. So let's see how today turns out. 1pm I will share the betslip
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Day 2, tips delivered. Observe

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Always open yourself up to the possibility of failure, if anyone tells you that football trading is a 100% win scheme, it's a big lie. And please don't post your phone numbers here, scammers can use them to contact you. Am not a tipster, am just a guy like you looking for truth worthy tipsters. I've tried a few this sources year and this is my 7th source. I know that they are put there somewhere. So let's see how it goes, they made profits last month so this month I wanted to show my fellow punters the process and if they are okay with it, they can play the games as well.

1 Like

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by shawante(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
We dey wait o
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Chenko001:
Day 2, tips delivered. Observe

Okay we are still observing your source.

Meanwhile, Livingston 1 - Celtic 0

Lost

3 Likes

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Tonnyb12(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Okay we are still observing your source.

Meanwhile, Livingston 1 - Celtic 0
Badt guy

1 Like

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chno: 12:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Two tickets, two lost grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2021
At least he made mentioned of it, let's see how day 3 or so will be.
I've seen a bad run before, nothing new. (observing)
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
3 loses in a row now, it's a bad run from this source. But still, we stick with them. This is today's tip from them, let's observe

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Still observing...
Aarau 2 - Wil 0
Lost
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Trust22(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
The young man has last 4k already... Keep pushing bro

1 Like

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Weyrehmod: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2021
3 loss in a row. Not even a single win @op close this thread already...what do u still wanna prove?
Wtf

2 Likes

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2021
I've been absent for the past few weeks because my account was suspended by a mod, I did not run away. And yes, I was losing for 3 days straight but I earlier said that could happen. Well I will continue and you just observe. Here is today's bet

Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by Chenko001(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
And for everyone laughing at the losses, it's not my predictions. I told you where I got them and it's from one of the most popular betting experts in Nigeria. I will stop when it's obvious that betting is not profitable. By next week, I will pay 100k to one guy who claims to have a genuine system for making money in betting. I know it's a risk but I've vetted the guy and seen his results. Search for Football Traders club on Telegram and you will see the guy am telling you. Until then, OBSERVE.
Re: I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit by etel124(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
I encourage my guy..its isn't easy to find a good source....but keep up the good work...am with you all the way...08036717305

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prosecutors Drop Rape Allegations Charges Against Neymar Jr. / Tennis: Australian Open 2011 / Nigeria Beats Morocco 6-1 To Qualify For 2017 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.