Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) (22413 Views)

Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner / Governor Matawalle Gives 24 Zamfara Lawmakers Official Vehicles / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by zicoraads: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
He is enouraging womanizing. That's what these people do when they have cash.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by egunna(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mcpe:
What’s the point?
to motivate dem.are u happy now?bad belle
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Picker28: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Them Don settle una
If u know u know
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by egunna(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Judolisco:
Ask for their account transfer d money...
If Dem ask for d account na u go first shout "audio transfer".allow Dem do d video transfer

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by grandstar(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mcpe:
What’s the point?

Ask the bandits
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Ibkhaleel01: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
hahaha hava sister... Is your ex a soldier?
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by ba7man(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
These are the real people fighting the "Fulani" invasion through Boko haram and bandits............. not ESN. undecided
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
egunna:
If Dem ask for d account na u go first shout "audio transfer".allow Dem do d video transfer
dis money 2 na audio na... Na their ogas go share am
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Startrap: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
How do you expect oloshos to survive? Who LGBT EPP? Womanizing pay pass ointments and treatments. Yukkkk
saphiere:

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by slowice(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
The anyhow-ness in this country is outta control.
Is this not the abacha look alike ode frolicking with terrorists in time past? Well I hope this works out well for him and his people because his oga at the top has run Out of ideas on how to handle terrorism and banditry in the North.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by JAWBONE(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
toxtimmy:
Raw cash = curruption

It depends on the situation though.

These soldiers are giving their all for a country that doesn't give a fūck about them. Something like this to encourage them is welcomed.

Also, I don't think this is bribe, because he is not compelling them to do anything illegal or immoral here
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lolz.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Topzee109: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Judolisco:
You will still call it audio
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Cash wey some of them no go spend finish before they light them....
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
This governor is very productive

In what way?
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkAL1s-zLjY

Here is the moment Zamfara State Governor, Bello Muhammad Matawalle, handed out cash to soldiers. See how excited they were!

750k cash...hausa people love to carry cash.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
JAWBONE:

It depends on the situation though.

These soldiers are giving their all for a country that doesn't give a fūck about them. Something like this to encourage them is welcomed.

Also, I don't think this is bribe, because he is not compelling them to do anything illegal or immoral here

is d money the governors personal cash?
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Theunbothered: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is commendable and encouraging.
Military personnel value cash ehn.... However they're the most patriotic citizens we have in the country today.

Rubbish, patriotic my ass.

It doesn't take much to get these patriots to gun down their own citizens in the streets.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by ovye15: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oga will chop dis money and claim that a call came from Headquarters��
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Judolisco:

giving cash is easier. is it hausa man that has time to be waiting for that crowd to write account number? by d way, giving out cash is d easiest way to share d money
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by ogeenanthony(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Exactly, it's either the government is trying to justify the cash found(collected from) in possession of some officers few days ago or just making mockery of them...that's unethical...
Mcpe:
What’s the point?
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkAL1s-zLjY

Here is the moment Zamfara State Governor, Bello Muhammad Matawalle, handed out cash to soldiers. See how excited they were!

What kinda country is this oooo? Imagine a state governor behaving so childishly......and see as dem dey open teeth like goats
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by ledaman: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mcpe:
What’s the point?
Motivation
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Longman8: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
No word is as sweet as"HOW MANY OF U ARE ON DUTY"to security personnel. Lolz
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by ledaman: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
He is encouraging womanizing. That's what these people do when they have cash.
So your submission is that only men and 12years old know what these soldiers do?

You must be very dull mentally.

For your information, I've once dated a soldier. I've been to their barracks severally so I know what I am saying..
So dating women is a crime?
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by AmazingELixir: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin

That's the only way the money can get to them...their superiors might even ask them to submit all the monies immediately the governor from the bandits state departs the scene.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Natebobo2010: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
This not the best encouragement or motivation by giving them money on one check point by the road side.
Pay army salary generally very well.
Take care of their family in and out generally.
Give the army good ammunitions generally
Then they will do the work very well
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by irodam1: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Encouragement
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by udomma1005(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
So your submission is that only men and 12years old know what these soldiers do?

For your information, I've once dated a soldier. I've been to their barracks severally so I know what I am saying..
Once dated a soldier.......... grin
If you tell me the year you dated the soldier and your present age, I bet I'll tell you approximately how many military/paramilitary men you've dated and the one you will later date! cheesy
I'll shock you with verified figures, na our work tongue

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by michoim(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kayceo2010:
>FTC grin grin

Okay... Make them happy small
Yeah
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by KayCee92(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:

Just make sure dem no carry u with the money shaa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment / Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money / Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.