Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business (17770 Views)

How To Start A Successful Car Wash Business In Nigeria / Viability Of Car Wash Business In Nigeria / Interested In Car Wash Business In Nigeria, What Do You Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Xnxn
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by litathom(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Emexicoman:
Source of water?
Gp tank...
Washing machine
Sponges, brushes, buckets, rags
Car port
Hose
Land space/rent
Chairs and table
These are the things you need to start

I own a car wash

Chat me up
Zero 7 zero 6 11 nine 0952
Why does he need to chat you up.. You obviously want to s***m him

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by uchman(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
I have carport for sell, can contain 3 cars and same blue Color like the picture used for this thread...
I used it for car wash business which I have closed down...
I will sell very cheap, just DM

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Dialpad: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hire very attractive female car wash attendants, let them be the ones to wash( strictly business)

Watch as you will have more than you can handle.

I have seen this happen at many locations in USA, it can be replicated here too.

Please note: this is not an advise to turn females to prostitutes just a way to attract more business

Shaolin0147:
It costly though, but do I need advert?

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Bluntemperor: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Higgies:
If it is Bakery business now, I can confidently talk about it. That's what I live on.
With 2 - 2.5m I'll setup a sound bread bakery for you at any location of your choice.

Please, let's know the content of a New Baking Company and what Price or total sum it will take to run it.
State the Stages and the Workers to be involved.
Thanks.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Springboot: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Simple one million will do it
Tanker and taps plus hose -- 300,000
Cement and workmanship- 50,000
Bucket, brushes,sponge - 10,000
Advert-10,000
Rent-500,000
Miscellaneous- the change

You didn't add the cost of car port, that's about 500k for 2 or 3.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Springboot: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
uchman:
I have carport for sell, can contain 3 cars and same blue Color like the picture used for this thread...
I used it for car wash business which I have closed down...
I will sell very cheap, just DM

How much
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Springboot: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
SamgoldBaba:
N200,000 to N500,000

Anything less than 1 million is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by uchman(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Springboot:

How much

Location is Anambra state but can be warebill anywhere...
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by tunary(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Advert-10,000
Rent-500,000
Only rent 500k? Haba this is exorbitant nau. Not convincing
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by SirBunky85(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Emexicoman:
Source of water?
Gp tank...
Washing machine
Sponges, brushes, buckets, rags
Car port
Hose
Land space/rent
Chairs and table
These are the things you need to start

I own a car wash

Chat me up
Zero 7 zero 6 11 nine 0952
why should he chat you up?can't you give him at least an estimate as he asked here?people be forming what I don't just know on this nairaland
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Timmyik: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Advert-10,000
Rent-500,000
Cement and workmanship? 50k e be like say na 2015 you dey

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by SamgoldBaba: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Springboot:

Anything less than 1 million is impossible.

Let me have your quotation pls
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by victme1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
kollysnut:

Got a brand new 6.5ph pressure washer, cha cha, for sale. It has both water and foam area.

Price, 200k,

Call me let's deal, 08035688323

Ets see the pics and your location please
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by effort1: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
post=105940553:
Detailed

NaijaA.

This post looks Empty. I'm sending it to the trash where it belongs

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
I started mine with 30k last year
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by seyz91(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy i wonder oo
Shaolin0147:
It costly though, but do I need advert?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Higgies(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Please, let's know the content of a New Baking Company and what Price or total sum it will take to run it.
State the Stages and the Workers to be involved.
Thanks.
Bakery is of different types.
Modern Bakery, Ultra modern and Local Bakery.
Also there are Mini bakery, large bakery and all.
The differences is typically the kind of facilities, equipment, machine and tools therein.

You know we have different kind of ovens, mixers, milling machine and so on.
All according to pockets and what someone wants to go for.
Although prices of equipments have gone up, you can begin with maybe mixing machine of like half bag capacity or even smaller one.

Same thing with oven, a good gas oven that can bake the whole breads from a bag of flour at ones is not the same price with half bag capacity.
And as for workers, unless it is a local bakery setting you don't need array of workers as such. 1 person with the experience with maybe 3 or 4 persons is enough to handle productions

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Kobicove(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Timmyik:

Cement and workmanship? 50k e be like say na 2015 you dey

I wonder o!
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by neutralmind: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
More information....
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Gfskw: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by newoffer: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bucket bucket bucket sponge sponge soap soap towel towel water water water
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Springboot:

You didn't add the cost of car port, that's about 500k for 2 or 3.
that's why I said miscellaneous dear
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Samade7: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Advert-10,000
Rent-500,000

Don't mind this one joor.......with just 2 bucket of water, liquid soap n sponge by d roadside u are fine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Samade7:

Don't mind this one joor.......with just 2 bucket of water, liquid soap n sponge by d roadside u are fine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's not a business...it's suffering
Besides the OP has money
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Champneys:

Your mouth like simple one million!

Ur mate dey use one milion buy wine, na dat u dey vex wen I call one million..

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

Good morning. Plise do u hav yansh? smiley

I have small yanzh..it dey shake well wen I dance kiss kiss
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Ahmback(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

Good morning. Plise do u hav yansh? smiley

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by HomoDroid(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Advert-10,000
Rent-500,000

This is where most Nigerians get it wrong! The OP asked for the setup cost of Car Wash Business!

What you listed will start a Car Wash WORK, not business. The difference is that you don't need to be physically present for a business to succeed, but you must be at work for work to work grin

The elements of remote control of this type of business require a ticketing teller/ cash control system, monitoring equipment such as CCTV, Official registration with CAC to enable you run a Corporate Bank Account, physical compliance requirements such as proper drainage, well written business plan or blueprint, marketing assets, Salaries, Insurance and a whole lot of other details, which will cost nothing less than another N1m

These elements are what makes for business sustainability and longevity.

If you want to start a new business, you might need proper guidance from somebody like me, not the generic pro bono advice you will get on this kind of forum!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Eberex(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Won't there be a borehole?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Elxandre(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Higgies:
If it is Bakery business now, I can confidently talk about it. That's what I live on.
With 2 - 2.5m I'll setup a sound bread bakery for you at any location of your choice.
What's the estimated returns with that kind of capital?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business by Higgies(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2021
Elxandre:

What's the estimated returns with that kind of capital?
Bakery profit is proportional to product quality, production capacity and sales.
The more the production the higher the profits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? / Transportation Business In Lagos / Wigwe Appointed MD/CEO Of Access Bank To Succeed Imoukhede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.