Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change (16485 Views)

We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Calitoscassius(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
ironben:

Quick question sir... On what qualifications do you stand to make these claims?
on just total ignorance, sheer imaginations and gullibility.

There you have it!! grin
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rubbish just senseless fear mongering and the sad thing is the stupid ones will believe these Freemasons and Rosicrucians

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Elliot2(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
this is your prove? That your God exists?. grin grin a facebook page? What rubbish!!
I expected you to understand that post as a highly intelligent homosapien, but my bad. Your brain is toasted, as all atheists. "Only a fool says there is no God".
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Elliot2(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Rubbish just senseless fear mongering and the sad thing is the stupid ones will believe these Freemasons and Rosicrucians
Global warming is the Freemasons counterfeiting and making light of God's seal opened by one of the angels that causes the sun to scorch the earth.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by asamaigho(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
A sign?. undecided how? Is that all the explainations? Just a sign?

I don't need Jesus love, how can a man who we were told was killed thousands of years ago love me? undecided this is the scam i ve been talking about.

I pray one day u get to realise his love for u is beyond measure.
he has an assignment for you.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Elliot2:
Global warming is the Freemasons counterfeiting and making light of God's seal opened by one of the angels that causes the sun to scorch the earth.
it goes deeper than that I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by eas01: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Feggie3:
Stupid thing!!! I promise you that if you don't curb the degree of gas emission from automobiles in your country you will surely reap the deadly effect. If the whites didn't put up frantic efforts to invent childhood vaccines and drugs against deadly bacterias and viruses are u sure u will be alive typing this? Ignorant modafuker...
You an idiot. There is no such thing as man made climate change. The climate has been changing long before the industrial revolution. No amount of so called green technology can stop climate change cos its natural. Tell be the CO2 emissions from oil that caused the last Ice Age while you at it?

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by rayvelez(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wetin bubu understand about climate change when it’s not corruption and cow.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by ZombieNation: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Blame jews for global warming- ZombieNation

For the hoax, Yes.

For global warming? Where have you been? Global warming is so early 2000's. Didn't you see the memo at JIDF that it is now ''CLIMATE CHANGE''?

Kike.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by nizzyong(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
You are a fool
Righteousness2:

Waste of Resources ! Waste of time!

What the World calls "Climate Change" is a Great Deception from the Pit of Hell to keep on Deceiving humanity. There is nothing, Leaders, technology or So called Super Power Nations can do about the Climate. Infact the more they try to do anything , the More Disaster Hits!

The Devastating Events we are witnessing in the Weather are not " Accidents" nor are they Merely " Natural cycle of things".

The Extreme Weather pattern we are Experiencing is ALMIGHTY GOD Warning and letting us know that our LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST is set to return.

All that is needed as World Leaders and People is turn to JESUS Christ and Stop Advancing evils, Abomination and Wickedness that is being done today in various names.

Outside this, if you Like put all the trillions and Billions of US Dollars , it will yield Greater Disatrous Disaters!
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Calitoscassius(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
asamaigho:

I pray one day u get to realise his love for u is beyond measure.
he has an assignment for you.
Oh!! Please!! It is obvious you have no further explainations of God or Jesus existence, just the same peddling of false hopes. grin the same false hopes been sold to gullible black/african people by so called pastors. The same false hopes used to brainwash millions of Africans by scamming business men who calls themsleves pastors. grin i give up.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Fahdiga(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

I thought say you get brain pass this one na

The only reason why Buhari wants all Fulanis to leave North and migrate to South where there is water, is the fact that he knows Lake Chad Basin as dried up due to Global warming, and North would definitely face shortage of water soon

Afonja. Always on the side of evil

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Calitoscassius(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Elliot2:
I expected you to understand that post as a highly intelligent homosapien, but my bad. Your brain is toasted, as all atheists. "Only a fool says there is no God".
more rubbish! grin you don't even forking know me or ever met me yet you were expecting me to agree with your dumb post or understand it. I am not intelligent because i didn't surscribe to your stupid believes.

Thank you! My brain is toasted grin you didn't dissappoint just like all the other clueless believers of God who resorts to making derogatory remarks when qerried robustly about the existence of their so called God.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Lordbinsmar: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
martyns303:
By developing world I hope they don’t mean Africa, they should not even mention us in climate change, the entire Africa contributes only 2-3% of CO2 emission. Na the west and China get all the nuclear power plants and highest emission of CO2. African leaders should even sue them, they can’t be enjoying the benefits of the CO2 emission while Africa joins in the suffering.

You are absolutely wrong.

I accept that the western countries and China are contributing largest percent of emissions.

But Africa will suffer most from the effects of climate change especially the less privilege. We lack the necessary infrastructures to adapt to the adverse effects of climate change.

Let's take flooding as an example, let's compare London and Lagos, will London suffer as much as Lagos if flooding should become a global disaster?

Even though UK has contributed most to climate change, Nigeria will suffer most from the effects of climate change if the global temperature should rise to an extreme.

Climate change is a global imperative.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Lordbinsmar: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

[s][/s] Waste of Resources ! Waste of time!

What the World calls "Climate Change" is a Great Deception from the Pit of Hell to keep on Deceiving humanity. There is nothing, Leaders, technology or So called Super Power Nations can do about the Climate. Infact the more they try to do anything , the More Disaster Hits!

The Devastating Events we are witnessing in the Weather are not " Accidents" nor are they Merely " Natural cycle of things".

The Extreme Weather pattern we are Experiencing is ALMIGHTY GOD Warning and letting us know that our LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST is set to return.

All that is needed as World Leaders and People is turn to JESUS Christ and Stop Advancing evils, Abomination and Wickedness that is being done today in various names.

Outside this, if you Like put all the trillions and Billions of US Dollars , it will yield Greater Disatrous Disaters!
[s][/s]

You are an illiterate, get your self educated.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Lordbinsmar: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
martyns303:
By developing world I hope they don’t mean Africa, they should not even mention us in climate change, the entire Africa contributes only 2-3% of CO2 emission. Na the west and China get all the nuclear power plants and highest emission of CO2. African leaders should even sue them, they can’t be enjoying the benefits of the CO2 emission while Africa joins in the suffering.

You are very informed.

Respect to you Sir, we should have intellectuals like you in government.

The developed world should be held more responsible for their actions, they should compensate Africa and other developing countries so we can fight the problems they are causing.

But our leaders are dumb.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Speakright79(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Waste of Resources ! Waste of time!

Thank you for this beautiful TRUTH. The people of the world are deluded by the climate change fallacy and are being told that earth's problems are caused by climate change. They are only trying to unite the world as the evil one is preparing to manifest himself according to Rev 13 in scriptures. Please keep warning the world to open their eyes and watch and pray so that they would not be taken by surprise.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
With all this changes Nigeria sole dependent on oil will wreck and cripple our economy,at this point we have to onboard our bright minds and figure a way out of this disaster or else we will be wiped out before WW3
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by asamaigho(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Oh!! Please!! It is obvious you have no further explainations of God or Jesus existence, just the same peddling of false hopes. grin the same false hopes been sold to gullible black/african people by so called pastors. The same false hopes used to brainwash millions of Africans by scamming business men who calls themsleves pastors. grin i give up.

I understand how you feel.
No matter what Jesus loves you
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by omojeesu(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na lie!

On the way to another scam...with scaremongering....as written in their planned Great Reset....

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Gfskw: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by omojeesu(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

I accept that the western countries and China are contributing largest percent of emissions.

But Africa will suffer most from the effects of climate change especially the less privilege. We lack the necessary infrastructures to adapt to the adverse effects of climate change.

Let's take flooding as an example, let's compare London and Lagos, will London suffer as much as Lagos if flooding should become a global disaster?

Even though UK has contributed most to climate change, Nigeria will suffer most from the effects of climate change if the global temperature should rise to an extreme.

Guys both of you are still arguing over the narratives thrown at you and hyped by MSM.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Lordbinsmar: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
omojeesu:

Guys both of you are still arguing over the narratives thrown at you and hyped by MSM.

We are not arguing over anything.

You believe Climate change is hyped?

Yet we can see the effects all around us.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Lordbinsmar: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
omojeesu:
Na lie!

On the way to another scam...with scaremongering....as written in their planned Great Reset....

Don't be gullible. Which great reset?

I am a trained climate expert.

Climate change is real and the effects is visible all over the world.

We are stretching the earth above it's elastic limits.

We won't feel much effects, future generations will do.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by omojeesu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

We are not arguing over anything.

You believe Climate change is hyped?

Yet we can see the effects all around us.

Ok!

But when you take the Red Pill you will understand better.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by omojeesu(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Don't be gullible. Which great reset?

I am a trained climate expert.

Climate change is real and the effects is visible all over the world.

We are stretching the earth above it's elastic limits.

We won't feel much effects, future generations will do.

I agree!

As long as you operate in the programme set by your training you remain in their box. Like many you have turned out to be a good learner.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Lordbinsmar: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
omojeesu:

Ok!

But when you take the Red Pill you will understand better.

Please educate me on the REDPILL.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by PediakAuthor: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16173661/boris-johnson-world-leaders-1000-hours-tackle-climate-change/amp/
Think about the "Green4Blue Initiative: Green Tourism for a Blue Economy."
By Jawolusy

You can also visit NETISM.org for more...

It's all about environmental sustainability via green proliferation.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Feggie3:
Stupid thing!!! I promise you that if you don't curb the degree of gas emission from automobiles in your country you will surely reap the deadly effect. If the whites didn't put up frantic efforts to invent childhood vaccines and drugs against deadly bacterias and viruses are u sure u will be alive typing this? Ignorant modafuker...

Shut up

The whites didn't put up anything

You are speaking like all whites are scientists while all blacks are not
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Elliot2(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
more rubbish! grin you don't even forking know me or ever met me yet you were expecting me to agree with your dumb post or understand it. I am not intelligent because i didn't surscribe to your stupid believes.

Thank you! My brain is toasted grin you didn't dissappoint just like all the other clueless believers of God who resorts to making derogatory remarks when qerried robustly about the existence of their so called God.
You called my proof a rubbish, yet you get worked up when I called you toasted for not grabbing my post. The earth has existed for years, but suddenly even your pompous scientists now think the world is bleeped up with global warming. The Bible most of you vilify already told you the world will experience hotness from the sun as punishment when one of the seals are broken. But instead of repenting of our sins, we deny the power of God at work, calling it a fanciful name "global warming" in order to deceive the gullible ones like you who think there is no God.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Elliot2(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
AlphaAlex:
it goes deeper than that I swear
I know
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by martyns303(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Guy!!!! Where did I say Africa will not suffer? Did u read the part I specifically said “Africa joins in the suffering”? Or do u have a problem of comprehension?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach / West African Countries Suspend Key Military Meeting On Niger Coup / People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.