Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Biggest Mistake Or Success for my life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Biggest Mistake Or Success for my life (472 Views)

Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / 6 Content Marketing Ideas That Guarentee Success For Any Startup / The 8 Rules Of Success For A Successful Internet Marketing Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Mistake Or Success for my life by ayterajah(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good sir /ma ...

I started my Disc jockey career from my university days just to survive. I came from a background where I am the first child to go university from the whole family . I just have the determination of forging ahead because as soon as my elderly one's finish they jump into learning a trade or hustling cos of financial and lack of determination.
Back to me now ... I started the DJ of a thing with the name TERAJAH ( It's an engineering textbook name)that's what they use to call me because If I want to answer any question in our departmental course then ... I always refer to that textbook. Now am through with school no tangible work for me as a graduate of elect elect engr with second class but the DJ of a thing is fetching me money to the extent of me having all the DJ equipment and an office ... My main advise from my people here now is that can I change the name from TERAJAH to HAPPINESS because some people find it difficult to pronounce and I want to start a show of my own. Note: I have been using TERAJAH For almost 9years.
Re: Biggest Mistake Or Success for my life by FreeIgboho: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Change it to TJ. Sounds cool and close to Tera...
Happiness is corny. A no no

1 Like

Re: Biggest Mistake Or Success for my life by Xscape1993(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
ayterajah:
Good sir /ma ...

I started my Disc jockey career from my university days just to survive. I came from a background where I am the first child to go university from the whole family . I just have the determination of forging ahead because as soon as my elderly one's finish they jump into learning a trade or hustling cos of financial and lack of determination.
Back to me now ... I started the DJ of a thing with the name TERAJAH ( It's an engineering textbook name)that's what they use to call me because If I want to answer any question in our departmental course then ... I always refer to that textbook. Now am through with school no tangible work for me as a graduate of elect elect engr with second class but the DJ of a thing is fetching me money to the extent of me having all the DJ equipment and an office ... My main advise from my people here now is that can I change the name from TERAJAH to HAPPINESS because some people find it difficult to pronounce and I want to start a show of my own. Note: I have been using TERAJAH For almost 9years.
This name is unique to me ooo. Easy to even pronounce.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Mistake Or Success for my life by PraisesPblaze(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
You can change it, but don't discard the Terajah.
That way all search will still lead to you.

e.g Dj Happiness (Terajah)

The one in bracket can be in ur bio or page while just the Dj Happiness can appear in an adverts (banner).

1 Like

Re: Biggest Mistake Or Success for my life by J0y0usever(f): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Biggest Mistake Or Success for my life by ayterajah(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Moderator pls help... I really need advice from the house

(1) (Reply)

Deleted Post / Where Can Someone Do HVAC Training In Lagos / Promo:social Media Design For A Lesser Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.