Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) (30540 Views)

Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo / Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by okekeukpanya: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please ,there is tension in Aku ,Igbo-etiti LGA and I wish to bring the attention of the governor of Enugu State to this abomination.

A philanthropist built a house for a poor blind man we with prostate problem with name Anibueze Nnadi AKA benze in the family of Ezemagu from uwani-Otobo ,umuezike village , aku and Igwe Christopher Okwor who is the traditional ruler of Ihekwuenu Autonomous community sent hooligans led by his son Uzochukwu Okwor to demolish the said house unprovoked.

The said land was never in dispute or in any court of law.

The Enugu state government must take an action to avoid reprisal attacks that will usher in anarchy. The said traditional ruler should be suspended and investigated .
I wish to call on all the NGO in Nigeria and Nigeria police force to help the family to obtain justice because they have been intimidated and harassed by the said traditional ruler on many occasions.

I have the video and pictures on request. The videos are above 4MB and can't upload them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Land matter.

2 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by donproject2(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
There is more to the story?

16 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by DamnNiggar: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
undecided
Tinubu call your boys to order na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by dMetalist(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
The bastard monarch has been suspended

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Sholaco: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bad
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by saxby(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na wa, this is too bad
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Ekakamba: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by sojayy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Abeg dethrone d monarch already, no time for callousness and wickedness.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by harzard100(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nawa ooo.....How did we get here self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Akinzola: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Shior
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Britishcoins(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Y
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by CelestineNelson: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is all I have to say

Proverbs 14:31 ESV

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

Proverbs 22:22-23 ESV

Do not rob the poor, because he is poor, or crush the afflicted at the gate, for the Lord will plead their cause and rob of life those who rob them.

Proverbs 19:17

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Proverbs 17:5 ESV

Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

"Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court, for the Lord will take up their case and will exact life for life."

8 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by caution001: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
cry wickedness of the rich people.

2 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by doctimonyeka(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
My heart bleeds.. Humanity has lost its essence..

3 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by fourboys: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Evil men do cry cry the igwe should be suspended, that his hooligan son shld be arrested too, the overfed idiot will be more heartless than his father

1 Like

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Nasiru4567: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Very painful.
With the high cost of building materials.
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Apart from Oba of Benin,the rest monarchs in the whole of south south na high budget agberoes dem be lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by greenie77: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wickedness
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by ursullalinda(f): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is just sad and wicked.....give a black man power and watch him turn a beast

4 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
The governor has intervened and the monarch has been suspended

7 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by VEXT: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Igbos and land matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2021

Nigerian, we are our own down fall...

Stupid monarch
Stupid manach son
Stupid generation

I wish that blind man God's protection and God will raise people that will fight for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Olarewaju89: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
undecided

Source or i don't believe
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by loliapoopy2013(f): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Am just speechless. A poor blind man. U for kuku kill am na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by wajaja: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
okekeukpanya:
Please ,there is tension in Aku ,Igbo-etiti LGA and I wish to bring the attention of the governor of Enugu State to this abomination.

A philanthropist built a house for a poor blind man we with prostate problem with name Anibueze Nnadi AKA benze in the family of Ezemagu from uwani-Otobo ,umuezike village , aku and Igwe Christopher Okwor who is the traditional ruler of Ihekwuenu Autonomous community sent hooligans led by his son Uzochukwu Okwor to demolish the said house unprovoked.

The said land was never in dispute or in any court of law.

The Enugu state government must take an action to avoid reprisal attacks that will usher in anarchy. The said traditional ruler should be suspended and investigated .
I wish to call on all the NGO in Nigeria and Nigeria police force to help the family to obtain justice because they have been intimidated and harassed by the said traditional ruler on many occasions.

I have the video and pictures on request. The videos are above 4MB and can't upload them.

I read on news nw that the traditional Ruler has been suspended by Enugu state Government.

4 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by mayorjosh(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wtf is this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Espirito01(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Man's inhumanity to fellow man. I wish the laws will take it course.

1 Like

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Silvershadow81(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
OK the king or igwe should be jailed asap. angry

1 Like

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by chiedu7: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
That Monarch is wicked oh.

He must share DNA with the Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by mabea: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
I believe this is not the full gist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sexually Penetrating 9-year-old Boy In Jigawa (Photos) / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.