Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) (79441 Views)

Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
McStoic:

Tell him...after all there are equally Fulani Christians ....Fixed!!

Sing his praises in Oliver de Coque's voice-What a rare gem ,a patriot,kind hearted Nigerian-A man that united every Nigerian as one against all Odds.
Loved by many -An employer of many,A true Innovator, classy gentleman (Charley rose rose ;Ezinwa chibuzo Ude -A patriotic,Nigerian/American ,earning awards and traditional titles across every region and ethnicity.
Let us celebrate him .
He gave us his best ,even at death he has united us ,reason for so many comments about him.
Please take care yourself, religion shouldn't devide us -Your free to practice any religion you wish-If your religion doesn't not affect my civil rights I'm fine with it -We should be rational , effective and pragmatic in our approach to life and reasoning,cut out the fantasies (1+1=2) .Facts you can prove all over the world. Be modern ,Be factual ,have a rational way of reasoning.
Stop fighting and celebrate a true Nigerian.
In Make Fasheks Voice (Religion nah politics).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0wxvntvTXI

2 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Kingisibor: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
obiekunie01:
He was a founding member and board of directors of jaiz bank plc.
the only Igbo man in the bank's Board of Directors

I actually thought he is from Delta state.

Oliver D'Coque sang his praises in his 90's hit track "Nnukwu Mmanwu".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldh1G12NxOc

RIP TO BOTH OF THEM.

EDIT:
JUST SEE HOW THEY BURY THIS BILLIONAIRE AND MAN OF THE PEOPLE FA!

SOMEBODY THAT HIS BURIAL SHOULD CHALLENGE THAT OF OBI CUBBANA!

BY NOW THAT HOUSE WILL BE FULLY CROWDED WITH PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE PAYING THEIR LAST DESERVING RESPECT TO HIM!

BUT JUST SEE HOW HE IS SURROUNDED BY VRY FEW AB.OKIS AND WRAPPED IN ORDINARY MAT AND BURIED LIKE NKIT . . . LET ME NOT SAY SHA!

CHAI! THIS RELIGION IS NOT FOR NDI IGBO AT ALL!!

TUFIA!

Bro you lied he's not the only Igbo in the banking hierarchy ... Peter obi is the chairman of FIDELITY BANK. .... KENEDY UZOKA IS THE GMD OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA .. THEY ARE MANY MORE IGBO IN THE BANKING HIERARCHY... Stop spilling trash do your research and come out with truth and not facts ...

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Igbodicool(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yet to see...

Igbo and Muslim/Islam?

GOD FORBID!

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Kingisibor: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
loveth360:
There is nothing like Igbo muslim.You can't put Igbo and muslim in one sentence.

If na yoruba muslim you say,it will be understandable.

Which research.

I'm Igbo that have live most of my live in East,but have never see a single Igbo muslim.

Are the Igbo muslim too big for eyes to see?

There are Igbo Muslims I have like four of them whom were my friends in kano state and kaduna. ..
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Wfsholla90(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Allah ya Kara mai nauyin kasa. Ya mutu kamar alede.
You're a Very Big fool. And you need to visit a psychiatrist.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
oilmonie:
Boss did, during my service year in the north. Promised my wife and good Job

He was deceiving,deceit and he's not been truthful
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

He did that for papers and contracts..
There's no Boko Haram in the East

You're suffering from uncivilisation, step out of ur landlocked zone, travel widely and learn to be tolerant, exposed and see how people mingle with one another amidst ethno-religious diversity.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by obiekunie01: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kingisibor:

Bro you lied he's not the only Igbo in the banking hierarchy ... Peter obi is the chairman of FIDELITY BANK. .... KENEDY UZOKA IS THE GMD OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA .. THEY ARE MANY MORE IGBO IN THE BANKING HIERARCHY... Stop spilling trash do your research and come out with truth and not facts ...

BRO AM TALKING ABOUT THE ISLAMIC BANK CALLED JAIZ BANK!

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Poverty is a disease. If not because of economic frustration how can u insult dead body or wish dead bad?
Only God can judge people!

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by quadraheem(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Allahuma Ighfirlahu warhamahu yaa Rabal ' alamin.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
MuchAdo:
RIP

Everybody is a billionaire in the yeast... embarassed

BECAUSE WE'RE NOT TOO MANY IN THE POLITICAL Stealing FORUM DOESN'T MEAN WE AREN'T RICH.
GO ASK YOURSELF WHY THE IGBO TRIBE ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO LEAVE
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Coronabirus:

You're suffering from uncivilisation, step out of ur landlocked zone, travel widely and learn to be tolerant, exposed and see how people mingle with one another amidst ethno-religious diversity.

You can only deceive the white man sounding politically correct and all...

Guy , na we know every hisbah shithead in this enclave and how they're wired.. Allahkbombs
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1400534/billionaire-igbo-muslim-chief-abdulazeez-chibuzor-ude-dead-photos/

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam shared photos from Chief Abdulazeez's burial with the caption;

https://www./512730852084396/permalink/4654676967889743/?app=fbl
اَللَّهُ الأَكْبَرُ اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ، وَأَكْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ، وَوَسِّعْ مَدْخَلَهُ، وَاغْسِلْهُ بِالْمَاءِ وَالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ، وَنَقِّهِ مِنَ الْخَطَايَا كَمَا نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوْبَ اْلأَبْيَضَ مِنَ الدَّنَسِ، وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِنْ دَارِهِ، وَأَهْلاً خَيْرًا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ، وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِنْ زَوْجِهِ، وَأَدْخِلْهُ الْجَنَّةَ، وَأَعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ [وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Sirjamo: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
kai kirdin banza

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Religion na scam.
God didn't tell anybody not to get married. It's a Catholic dogma for priests not a biblical injection
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by chakula: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Hala kai dan Iska ne da alama?
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by chakula: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Coronabirus:
Poverty is a disease. If not because of economic frustration how can u insult dead body or wish dead bad?
Only God can judge people!
I wonder Bros!

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Haba Dan uwa ance musulmi ne kuma ka masa mugun addu'a?
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by thedio(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
perdollar:
This man will rout n rot in hell fire I swear to God. Any igbo person that is bringing a religion that is Islam or Islam in nature wt d propensity to reck havoc on my freedom and cage my daughters, my sisters, my aunts, my mum and bring calamity as seen in middle east, North Africa, East Africa and every other places were ds morons from d past r plenty, WL not rest in peace. Thunder fire him grave.
U r an extremist just like Boko haram and Taliban. Critically examine urself and tell me the difference between u and those group

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by norjibak: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un , May Almighty Allahu forgive his short comings MashaAllahu

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by yusuf0876(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Never heard of the word Igbo Muslim..

There is no black forehead in igboland
keep deceiving yourself i have many Igbo friends that are muslims
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by yusuf0876(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

There are Igbo Muslims but they are less than 100 out of 45 million Igbos
ordinary afikpo north,enohia ebonyi state has more than 500 Ibos that are Muslim not to talk of imo,Enugu
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by yusuf0876(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
loveth360:
There is nothing like Igbo muslim.You can't put Igbo and muslim in one sentence.

If na yoruba muslim you say,it will be understandable.

Which research.

I'm Igbo that have live most of my live in East,but have never see a single Igbo muslim.

Are the Igbo muslim too big for eyes to see?
really where in east are you if Enugu go to uwanni after independence layout,nnsuka,if imo go to orlu and one,ebonyi
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Rolings: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Naijabad:
See how he is buried like a goat.

This is what you get when you join a religion that
has no regard for human life.

You prefer to ice him like ice fish so you can blackmail the family to organize a party for ogogoro drinking fools, while chewing like a glutton cows that have been raped by urine drinking fulani herdsmen
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chief Abdulazeez Ude is a distinguished alumnus of the esteemed College of Immaculate Conception (CIC), Enugu.

I am an alumnus of the esteemed High School mentioned above but I have never heard of any of his philanthropic undertakings at least not at my alma mater. Anyways, may his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
UnknownT:
Na you kill Charlie? Easy oh
Oh! Charlie never die?

Unu ewena iwe o!!
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
yusuf0876:
ordinary afikpo north,enohia ebonyi state has more than 500 Ibos that are Muslim not to talk of imo,Enugu
Yes they're but they can never amount to anything Politically in the East. They can be business men n make money but things that involves voting....they can never be voted. I agree with you Sha...Igbo Muslim are like more than 2-5thousand...out of 45 million... Do the maths that is like 0.1% . And any igbo man that convert to Islam knows he will be seen more like an infidel. Even this man I'm sure he was seen like an infidel ....if anything sub for igbo land now no offence...Dem go put him head on a spike. But for now e never reach that level.. make he reach that level... Every Igbo Muslims will be brought out and shoot just like the north shall go do Christians

By the way I'm Akwa ibom and we have Akwa ibom Muslims and just like the Igbos they are lesser in percentage... Less than 5k anyways out of 6 million people.. we really don't care if you are Muslim or Christian just be peaceful but the day were kasala go burst say the Fulanis Terrorists so anything.... Them go hang you. No offence.

Peace to both Muslims and Christians.
There are fulani Christians just as they're south east Christians.. let just live in peace and respect each other religion.... especially the Muslims... Respect the Christians religion... Just as you believe your religion is the only way to heaven that's how the Christians believe Jesus is the only way to Heaven..... "After all he did say he is the way the truth and life and no one cometh to God except Through him".... And if he did say that then the Christians to are right.....deal with your religion while I did with mine.. no religion is perfect except God almighty and Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
Chief Abdulazeez Ude is a distinguished alumnus of the esteemed College of Immaculate Conception (CIC), Enugu.

I am an alumnus of the esteemed High School mentioned above but I have never heard of any of his philanthropic undertakings at least not at my alma mater. Anyways, may his soul Rest In Peace.

You might be right ,but wrong timing, for a man well celebrated by many, celebrate him for all his good deeds - Show some respect, respect is reciprocal-When people do good, let us celebrate them ,so people will celebrate us one day,let us encourage good deeds ,and forsake every evil doers in our society.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2021
9jah:

You might be right ,but wrong timing, for a man well celebrated by many, celebrate him for all his good deeds - Show some respect, respect is reciprocal-When people do good, let us celebrate them ,so people will celebrate us one day,let us encourage good deeds ,and forsake every evil doers in our society.

I did not know the man to either celebrate or NOT celebrate him. I just made a factual statement as I know it...right timing or not.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by dragunov: 1:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] hate speech..lack of manners and home training

This irritant's old moniker has been released for him to resume his dingbatry on this forum. Just when I was beginning to enjoy the tranquility of not having to come by his hollow and craz.y comments. Pheeeew!
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 2:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Result in peace great man. Still in shock. This news has ruined my weekend virtually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari In Londo: Vanguard Compares First And Second Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.