Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) (2035 Views)

HOCKLEY LAGOS MILLENNIAL TOWN NOW SELLING COMMERCIAL PLOTS! / Hockley By Landwey in Eko Akete Abijo Lekki Lagos / ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2021
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Call or WhatsApp Naomi on 08039550565 today for inspection. It’s free Ma/Sir
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Are you receiving rent this week? If not what are you doing to put yourself in position to eventually be on the receiving end. I have loads of rental properties you can invest in ranging from 10m upwards … give me a call today
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Are you receiving rent this week? If not what are you doing to put yourself in position to eventually be on the receiving end. I have loads of rental properties you can invest in ranging from 10m upwards … give me a call today
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022

Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Still available
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Properties To Let At Ojodu & Akiode / Most Expensive Tower In Lagos's Most Expensive Estate -banana Island (pics) / Lighting Fittings Installer; Chandelier, Wall Bracket, Fence Light ,POP Led ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.