Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) (14049 Views)

One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise / AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by 24brains(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:
If not a fraudster why not use your true identity "IGBOFX" instead of "ABOKIFX". Because they say a good name is Worth more than a mountain of gold, while a bad name is as useless as tissue paper.

They say Northerners hate them but they are the ones owning more than 69% businesses in northerner Nigeria, they use northern names on their businesses while they insult their host community at any slight opportunity.
you nailed it. (oxymoron)

1 Like

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Useless fool.After UAE government did his job for him, he came out chasing shadows. I wish I was the founder of abokifx, I'd have sued them for 20bn naira for the unfounded and baseless allegations. They felt jittery the way aboki fx is exposing them to the outside world. CBN would post particular but unrealistic autonimous rates on their website meanwhile when you go to ikeja to trade in forex at aboki offices, what you get is totally different and that's place where aboki fx gets his facts from , before posting them on his website .

I was expecting emefeile to name those buying amunitions with forex who are mainly members of the apc , just same way the UAE govt assisted him to do what he has refused to do out of fear , he was rather chasing shadows. I'd have become billions richer today, if I were aboki fx founder. My lawyers too would have been smiling by now. Iranu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Childofaking: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
yh
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by BigBashiru: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
blackpanda:
Emefiele is a disaster
Greedy selfish good for nothing disaster

now ur talking.... instead of blaming everything on President.
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by micronut(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by sogy2: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mr Man go seat inside bush with your useless words. The problem about this sets of government we have now is that they seems not to know anything. They have been chasing shadows since they resumed office.
First it was Twitter that was their issues
2. It was Cryptocurrency
3. It's now BDC and AbokiFx

This things that have been waiting before them coming into power. Abokifx do not trade on foreign currency they have been useful to the people who need to buy or disburse the dollars they have so that the bureau the change people will not cheat on such fellows they are just like a chat.

The fool was talking about commercial banks that are the most currupt body. They are just empowering criminals so that by the time they are broke they will come out donating funds that they have stolen from their customers.

Banks that restrict even their customers to how much you can have in your account, how much you can transfer, deposit and withdraw in a day.

This country is shamble for me. To hell with Buhari and everyone in Government in this country.

I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Childofaking: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:
If not a fraudster why not use your true identity "IGBOFX" instead of "ABOKIFX". Because they say a good name is Worth more than a mountain of gold, while a bad name is as useless as tissue paper.

They say Northerners hate them but they are the ones owning more than 69% businesses in northerner Nigeria, they use northern names on their businesses while they insult their host community at any slight opportunity.

Aboki fx is not owned by an Igbo man but by a Yoruba man.

and i think the name is because the site is used to gather fx rates from BDCs who are predominantly hausas.

The fact is that the CBN is leaving the substance and chasing shadows. why not address the fundamental issues affecting the exchange rates instead of chasing the publisher of fx rates ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Minjim: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
flyca:
AbokiFX should apologise and publish that #1 = is now$1 tongue

UEFA has also declared Baba ijebu wanted over the unexpected outcome of last Champions League final

5 Likes

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
I support Emefiele 100%

1 Like

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by EILTD(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Its a fact Northerners send their best food grains, vegetables, cows, goats, fish down south while the southerners send codiene, royphnol, Indian hemp, fake drugs, kidnapping toddlers & adulterated Palm oil, up North, with these facts let's be honest who are the evil ones.
Mods this guys is spreading false information. What concern Igbo with a Yoruba owned business.

4 Likes

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by BruncleZuma: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Its a fact Northerners send their best food grains, vegetables, cows, goats, fish down south while the southerners send codiene, royphnol, Indian hemp, fake drugs, kidnapping toddlers & adulterated Palm oil, up North, with these facts let's be honest who are the evil ones.

If you'd bothered to know, at least look it up, the gentleman is Yoruba; that being said, must you bring your unwashed cankerworm infested non-firing neurons to a public sphere?

2 Likes

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by redcliff: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

what is this dullard talking about?

my brother the matter weak me

1 Like

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by wasuka14(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
If the CBN is not a dormant institution how come for close to 6 yrs this guy operated illegal nothing happened. And efcc only chasing gud bois along the streets, some to there death. Aboki fx is one out of many illegal companies and institutions we have operating in Nigeria. CBN, since awake from deep slumber now, should be courageous enough to go after many others too.
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TROcZ3qQVMQ

CBN GOVERNOR, EMEFIELE DECLARES ABOKIFX.COM ILLEGAL

2 Likes

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by descartes400: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
LARRYOBRAIN:
I support Emefiele 100%

This is what I want hear!
It's a good one from the CBN Governor right thinking people should support.

2 Likes

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
flyca:
AbokiFX should apologise and publish that #1 = is now$1 tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Agbebakun22: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Ur mumu never do u and besides the people u are hating are doing more better than almajiris. For your info na yoruba man get abokifx

2 Likes

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by excellentj4teal(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
I'm surprised to read comments from Nigerians. Na was o

1 Like

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by musicwriter(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
At this point, Emefiele doesn't know what's he's doing anymore and like Buhari, he's just ashamed to resign.
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by FreeIgboho: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Foolish man
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by TerrorSquad147: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:

you keep bringing shame and disgrace to your family.

2 Likes

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Terrier99: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
In the coming weeks, many more websites will spring up doing what Abokifx is doing. Emefiele is just fooling himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Giltexo: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
I keep hearing travellers ...PTA .. school fees .. medical bills...only once he mentioned business...and you said this country is going somewhere...damn it. How do importers get fx..if trading fx is illegal...why do we trade forex..God punish you Emefiele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by techWriter1: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Àbokifx is just a surname. The landlord is not a southerner
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by lekonso: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Mtcheeeew....
Most dunce CBN governor ever liveth.
Sha make sure that Naira rises against Dollar from next week, as if na AbokiFX dey devalue naira. Idiotic human being
Yet he gets to the pinnacle of his career. No one knows you anywhere.
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by onuman: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Stop crying, CBN governor.
Abokifx controls Nigeria economically, while the CB is mere window dressing outfit.

Nigeria - two countries in one.

But proceeds from crude oil in the Niger Delta cannot make Nigeria become the many countries it deserves.
The weeping and gnashing of teeth about one Nigeria go on.
Nigeria indivisible country: the same Aboki decreed it into the heads of elderly Nigerians from the south.

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Masterito(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
You know about business or naming a business. I won't be shock if all the business you involved in failed.
Patrioticman007:

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Gentlesniper(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
KUNZEH:
Lol, let's see what will happen after bringing down ABOkiFX.
I hope this suspension will lead to naira appreciation from next week.
If you shut down Google map because it gives you traffic updates, will that in anyway stop or prevent traffic on the roads??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by blackpanda: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
BigBashiru:

now ur talking.... instead of blaming everything on President.

Is the president the cbn governor Mtscheeeew
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
lekonso:

Yet he gets to the pinnacle of his career. No one knows you anywhere.

It's better not be known than throw the economy of a country in the mud.
You are not as smart as you sound. Everyone wants to be known for something good, even your darling daddy said he doesn't want to end as the worst president ever, but the did has been done. As foolish you it sounds, Buhari is even wiser than you.

Dont quote people that will roast you, I will drag you to the mud where you belong

3 Likes

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by Penboy: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by staga: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
The CBN governor is chasing shadows.

The laws are clear. BDCs are not supposed to sell above a particular price after purchasing from the CBN auction. Why does he not go after the BDC owners and withdraw all their licenses?

He knows BDCs are owned by the same Northerners who put him in the CBN, so he prefers to chase shadows instead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Statement Of Godwin Emefiele On AbokiFX (Video) by staga: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Giltexo:
I keep hearing travellers ...PTA .. school fees .. medical bills...only once he mentioned business...and you said this country is going somewhere...damn it. How do importers get fx..if trading fx is illegal...why do we trade forex..God punish you Emefiele

There is an I&E window (importers, exporters and SMEs). Patronize them instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Stock Market Suffers N280 Billion Loss In One Week / How Can We Save Nigeria Economy From Further Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.