Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? (590 Views)

Book Of Light: Confession Of Yahweh On Why He Is Called Satan By Supreme R / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by lastchild: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Many men of God who went to devil for power actually was called by God, but due to impatient, greed, competition or the quest to live upto what they've meant people to believe, many got lost and went to tap power from marine kingdom, babalawo etc..

There are different gifts in the ministry, what these lost men of God do is to go to Satan for the gift they don't have.

I know one that was a devoted Pastor , a soul winner, always preaching salvation, while he was in this church (name withheld) he was a deliverance minister that dealt with demons.

The moment he opened his own church, uncle is now a seer, he calls your phone number, tells you what you ate last night, the dream you had, your date of birth, the amount in your account. He sees like Tb Joshua.

Some of his miracles now looks more like magic. We that know him know that he has gone astray to help his ministry, but what confuses me is that he's still very much into soul winning message, preaching salvation, he's still into fasting like he used to. he's still living rightous (atleast from what we see)

i started asking myself, maybe tapping power from Satan won't take anyone to hell, if not, why would he keep living right, fasting and praying, winning souls. He acts like nothing has spoiled

My question is, is a man of God tapping power from Satan a ticket to hell? even if he remains a born again who lives rightous life
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by Red7ven: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yes. 100%

2 Likes

Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by inforesource: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why is the pastor tapping current, he/she should connect fully, remember it's illegal to tap. Leave the question where s/he is going. It will be written on the payment receipt.
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by WibusJaga: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021

Yes.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by Adamgeneral12: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
lastchild:
Many men of God who went to devil for power actually was called by God, but due to impatient, greed, competition or the quest to live upto what they've meant people to believe, many got lost and went to tap power from marine kingdom, babalawo etc..

There are different gifts in the ministry, what these lost men of God do is to go to Satan for the gift they don't have.

I know one that was a devoted Pastor , a soul winner, always preaching salvation, while he was in this church (name withheld) he was a deliverance minister that dealt with demons.

The moment he opened his own church, uncle is now a seer, he calls your phone number, tells you what you ate last night, the dream you had, your date of birth, the amount in your account. He sees like Tb Joshua.

Some of his miracles now looks more like magic. We that know him know that he has gone astray to help his ministry, but what confuses me is that he's still very much into soul winning message, preaching salvation, he's still into fasting like he used to. he's still living rightous (atleast from what we see)

i started asking myself, maybe tapping power from Satan won't take anyone to hell, if not, why would he keep living right, fasting and praying, winning souls. He acts like nothing has spoiled

My question is, is a man of God tapping power from Satan a ticket to hell? even if he remains a born again who lives rightous life

He will be paying devil back with something directly or indirectly, and that one go be his ticket to hell.

Another thing be say uncle may have those gift in him when he is under someone but he may choose to hide it.

So you can't say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Satan don't even exist. I wonder where you get the power you ascribe to it. All power belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by Ayo081(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
@OP you might be in error about the uncle you talked about. I agree that all spirit should be tested. But look at it, what if more gifts were added to his gifts.
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by Eviana(f): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Taking power from satan (as a man of God), automatically makes that "man of God" a "man of satan".
He now belongs to satan...regardless of if he thinks he's still a Christian and preaching Christ athis church.
It would take denouncing, confession of sin to the Lord Jesus and a full repentance.
If he doesn't repent then,"yes" hellfire will consume him
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by lastchild: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

He will be paying devil back with something directly or indirectly, and that one go be his ticket to hell.

Another thing be say uncle may have those gift in him when he is under someone but he may choose to hide it.

So you can't say
very good, but what could make someone wants to hide his gifts?
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by lastchild: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ayo081:
@OP you might be in error about the uncle you talked about. I agree that all spirit should be tested. But look at it, what if more gifts were added to his gifts.
just immidiately he opened his church? like someone announced his exit in a church this Sunday, next Sunday he's already manifesting a new gift, seeing like a pro that he never saw while in the former church.

well, from the little i know about God, he doesn't do such
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:
Taking power from satan (as a man of God), automatically makes that "man of God" a "man of satan".
He now belongs to satan...regardless of if he thinks he's still a Christian and preaching Christ athis church.
It would take denouncing, confession of sin to the Lord Jesus and a full repentance.
If he doesn't repent then,"yes" hellfire will consume him
What awaits scammers? What awaits the King of the boys?

1 Like

Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2021
Yes some really got their powers to do works from Satan, but don't make it seem as though it's only Satan that's gives power to do works. God has and is able to give much more power than whatever Satan could do.
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by Nwchkwgz: 2:27am On Sep 19, 2021
lastchild:

Satan or devil is not evil
He is a messenger of temptation and a magician
Getting powers from him is more life using a machinery to write an exam
Who am I to judge?
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by Adamgeneral12: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2021
lastchild:
very good, but what could make someone wants to hide his gifts?
Hmmmm
Anything can happen and it can happen from the hands of those that you never suspect
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2021
The true God made no Covenant with any other race apart from the Israelites!
So Jesus emphasized that miracles and supernatural GIFTS only belong to Israel for a reason (if you want to know the reason i'll explain further) Matthew 15:22-28
After the establishment of Christianity the GIFTS of the SPIRIT lasted for decades until all the Israelites who were baptized with God's Holy Spirit at Pentecost died and ever since then supernatural GIFTS ceases to exist in Christianity! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
Later some greedy opportunists wanted to get rich through gathering people and collecting money from them in a pretext that they're also servants of God {Act 8:18-24} but since God's promises regarding supernatural GIFTS has been fully fulfilled and there is no such things false prophets seek powers from the devil due to their selfish cravings to deceive unsuspecting gullible churchgoers! Matthew 24:11 compare to Revelations 16:14

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by lastchild: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yes some really got their powers to do works from Satan, but don't make it seem as though it's only Satan that's gives power to do works. God has and is able to give much more power than whatever Satan could do.
if you read the article again, i said that he was actually powerful in deliverance aspect, but nobody knew him as a prophet (seer)

immidiately he opened his own church, he started seeing clear, calling people's phone numbers, giving prophecy in details. it was not upto 1 month he started his own church and he became a seer. someone who never prophecy in his former church.

does God release gifts that way? i could be wrong though, that's why i posted it here
Re: Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? by gbigbega: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
You need to listen to this message. For people who needs encouragement and who feels not good enough or to rough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZRgcEjyz70

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know Them? Simple: You Know "Them" By Their Fruit / How being "too religious" made me miss God's help / God’s Bond: Why You Really Need To Work For God In Some Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.