Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" (50543 Views)

My Experience With My Boss At The Office Today. / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / 4 Incredible Ways To Handle A Bad Boss At Work Without Getting Burned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Sixsigmahub: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
A male graduate who recently got a job in a company shares a story of how the boss of his new company turns out to be the girl he dumped ten years ago because she was uneducated.

On this article, he reveals that the boss in the company was the same girl he dumped many years ago when he gained admission into the university because she was not properly educated at the time he gained admission into the university.

He felled guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

Read his story:

This world is just a small world, i can’t believe myself, it seems like I’m dreaming.

I just discovered that a lady that i broke up with about 10 years ago, because she was not properly educated is the owner of the company I’m currently working as one of the marketers.

We started dating when i was in SS1 and she was in JSS3, but she was dull, sometimes i used to teach her to some extent but unfortunately after that, she will forget all that i taught her.

Though we were normal until when i got admission into the university, after my first year, i began to hang out with other girls in the school, it was this time i started comparing her with them.

Then she doesn’t know how to speak good English although she genuinely loved and never asked for anything from me but since i have met with other girls, who were outspoken and beautiful too, i thought it was the best time to leave her.

During my ND2, i made up my mind to breakup with her and move on since there are many beautiful and educated girls in campus. So one day i picked my phone and called her and told her about the new development, i was like i can’t be dating someone who is not educated enough, while I’m about to become a graduate.

She cried and cried, pleading with me to stay with her that she will definitely improve soon. but i had made up my mind to leave, i stopped calling her, even when she called or texted, i didn’t take her calls or replied her messages.

Boom i started dating a lady called Amaka, i felt like i had finally met my match, because she was educated and beautiful too, but unfortunately before my graduation we broke up over an unresolved misunderstanding.

After my service, i decided to change location in order to start a new life, i started applying for job, luckily after some months, i got a job but the salary was not much because i had lots of responsibilities to take care of.

I worked for the company for 7 years before i decided to quit and look for another job because the former job was not encouraging, i was only managing all these years.

I searched for a job for almost one year, then one Monday morning, i got a call from one of the companies, i submitted my CV and was told to come for interview immediately, i had to rush there, the interview was successful, that’s how i started working but i noticed a strange movement after two months of working in the company.

I was promoted, while other workers who have been there before i was employed never received any. I was transferred to the headquarter, unknowingly to me that it was all planned by the same lady i dumped many years ago.

The next morning when i got to the office, she sent for me and i was like “what’s happening, at first i got promoted, now director wants to see me”. I walked to her office but couldn’t remember her because it has been years and i never expected her to be in such position.

The moment i got to her office, she mentioned my native name which i knew i have never used since i travelled out of my state.

I received the shock of my life when she revealed that she’s the same girl i dumped many years ago when i gained admission into the university. I was short of words because i have worked for the company for three months, definitely i have received salary three times from the same girl, i dumped simply because she’s not properly educated.

I was guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

I only pleaded with her not to sack me because i had no other job to rely on, but even as that I’m not comfortable with the work because I’m ashamed of myself.

Sometimes it pays to be patience with one another whether educated or not educated. Don’t look down on anyone because no one knows tomorrow.”

https:///the-girl-i-dumped-years-ago-became-my-boss-at-work/

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Sixsigmahub: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Do you have a story to share?
Visit [url][/url] and contact the editorial team

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by LordIsaac(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dump only people who cannot become your boss grin grin

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
That is life for you, always look for inner beauty, ambitious and sensible spouse marry. It's not by age but by what you can offer. It's not only who doesn't go to school are not educated, some of these artisans are richer than people working in bank

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by maiiilooo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
ok...next!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Sixsigmahub: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
That is life for you, always look for inner beauty, ambitious and sensible spouse marry. It's not by age but by what you can offer. It's not only who doesn't go to school are not educated, some of these artisans are richer than people working in bank

True talk

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Snitch24(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nollywood
Lmao

281 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Jef4u: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

A male graduate who recently got a job in a company shares a story to Siggy how the boss of his new company turns out to be the girl he dumped ten years ago because she was uneducated.

On this article, he reveals that the boss in the company was the same girl he dumped many years ago when he gained admission into the university because she was not properly educated at the time he gained admission into the university.

He felled guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

Read his story:

This world is just a small world, i can’t believe myself, it seems like I’m dreaming.

I just discovered that a lady that i broke up with about 10 years ago, because she was not properly educated is the owner of the company I’m currently working as one of the marketers.

We started dating when i was in SS1 and she was in JSS3, but she was dull, sometimes i used to teach her to some extent but unfortunately after that, she will forget all that i taught her.

Though we were normal [b]until when i got admission into the university, [/b]after my first year, i began to hang out with other girls in the school, it was this time i started comparing her with them.

Then she doesn’t know how to speak good English although she genuinely loved and never asked for anything from me but since i have met with other girls, who were outspoken and beautiful too, i thought it was the best time to leave her.

[b]During my ND2, [/b]i made up my mind to breakup with her and move on since there are many beautiful and educated girls in campus. So one day i picked my phone and called her and told her about the new development, i was like i can’t be dating someone who is not educated enough, while I’m about to become a graduate.

She cried and cried, pleading with me to stay with her that she will definitely improve soon. but i had made up my mind to leave, i stopped calling her, even when she called or texted, i didn’t take her calls or replied her messages.

Boom i started dating a lady called Amaka, i felt like i had finally met my match, because she was educated and beautiful too, but unfortunately before my graduation we broke up over an unresolved misunderstanding.

After my service, i decided to change location in order to start a new life, i started applying for job, luckily after some months, i got a job but the salary was not much because i had lots of responsibilities to take care of.

I worked for the company for 7 years before i decided to quit and look for another job because the former job was not encouraging, i was only managing all these years.

I searched for a job for almost one year, then one Monday morning, i got a call from one of the companies, i submitted my CV and was told to come for interview immediately, i had to rush there, the interview was successful, that’s how i started working but i noticed a strange movement after two months of working in the company.

I was promoted, while other workers who have been there before i was employed never received any. I was transferred to the headquarter, unknowingly to me that it was all planned by the same lady i dumped many years ago.

The next morning when i got to the office, she sent for me and i was like “what’s happening, at first i got promoted, now director wants to see me”. I walked to her office but couldn’t remember her because it has been years and i never expected her to be in such position.

The moment i got to her office, she mentioned my native name which i knew i have never used since i travelled out of my state.

I received the shock of my life when she revealed that she’s the same girl i dumped many years ago when i gained admission into the university. I was short of words because i have worked for the company for three months, definitely i have received salary three times from the same girl, i dumped simply because she’s not properly educated.

I was guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

I only pleaded with her not to sack me because i had no other job to rely on, but even as that I’m not comfortable with the work because I’m ashamed of myself.

Sometimes it pays to be patience with one another whether educated or not educated. Don’t look down on anyone because no one knows tomorrow.”

This your story is a complete lie.
When did we start having ND 2 in Nigerian Universities?

360 Likes 28 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by decatalyst(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Only immature in the game dump girls!

You simply ghost them! Whenever you eventually meet, it's easier to cook up an excuse rather than referring to a concrete occurrence in the past cool

[s]Magnoliaa:

For this one mind, niyen o. Come, how many rules are you people following in your redpill games?? So you feel a person you ghosted will be freer and receptive to...? Olodo. Where will you put the hurt and pain and feelings and lack of closure for many years? If it's someone's that has equally dumped and ghosted you in their minds nko?

Grandmaster indeed.[/s]

You don't understand and I don't expect you to understand either.

Cheers!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Janetjim1: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol! Fiction!!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

9 Likes

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Seeksnigeria: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Janetjim1:
Lol! Fiction!!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

Don't waste your time advertising here. Go to and post up to 10 Ads for Free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Ibst: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
When God wants to deal with you ;-D
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by ProfGday(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

A male graduate who recently got a job in a company shares a story to Siggy how the boss of his new company turns out to be the girl he dumped ten years ago because she was uneducated.

Read his story:

Though we were normal until when i got admission into the university, after my first year, i began to hang out with other girls in the school, it was this time i started comparing her with them.

During my ND2, i made up my mind to breakup with her and move on since there are many beautiful and educated girls in campus. So one day i picked my phone and called her and told her about the new development, i was like i can’t be dating someone who is not educated enough, while I’m about to become a graduate.

As a veteran nairalander,I know how to catch lai Mohammed protégé... Op you said you gained admission to university? How come you were in ND2(Polytechnic) when u dumped your imaginary girlfriend ? See,if you don't want to be unfortunate make una reduce the rate una dey dispense lies like ATM on this holy thread ooo... Aha ah only you?

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Niyeal(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
ProfGday:

As a veteran nairalander,I know how to catch lai Mohammed protégé... Op you said you gained admission to university? How come you were in ND2(Polytechnic) when u dumped your imaginary girlfriend ? See,if you don't want to be unfortunate make una reduce the rate una dey dispense lies like ATM on this holy thread ooo... Aha ah only you?
I was shocked too

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by vinceyinnovation: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
LordIsaac:
Dump only people who cannot become your boss grin grin

Gbam! That's a good moral lesson.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Caleb91(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lie mohammed just found his long lost son

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by care4you: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
all these petty fiction writers...........

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Thermodynamics(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tales by moonlight

16 Likes

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Demigod22: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
You should consider a career in writing instead of lying here. Secondly, the fact that the lady became boss doesn't mean you should stick to relationship that unsettles you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by GeneralPula: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Trashy story..

Okafor’s law can still very much occur tho..

So if you’ve fvcked her before, you can still fvck her again... She being a boss doesn’t change anything..

14 Likes

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Just start saving money to by BP drugs and BP monitor.
You go hear am.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by WIZGUY69(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Stupid story.

10 Likes

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Brandonx(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
But this is a made up story.
If it were true you should look for to patch things up, if he’s smart the cookie might still be available for him to drill

2 Likes

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Hassanmaye(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
A male graduate who recently got a job in a company shares a story of how the boss of his new company turns out to be the girl he dumped ten years ago because she was uneducated.

Read his story:

Hahahhahahaha
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by bunnae(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mad oh cheesy
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm ok
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Authoreety: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Finished
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by iamyemiakins(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Haha
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Sirpaul(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Driver drop me I no go again.....

Minister of Information

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by HEAVEN4444: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by spinna: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
This happens everytime.
People have things they prioritize at every point in time and it's fine.

The important thing is never to be cruel or treat anyone badly. Even if you want to walk away, do so without hurting the other person.

It's life and it we will always have what we want in partners.

The Lady herself would have turned several men down for one reason or the other.

Just do it nicely and courteously.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) / Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.