Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 PM

IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other (23830 Views)

Portable To Face More Than 6-Count Charges - Police / Wipe Out Criminals In Imo, IGP Charges Men / #endsars: Abuja Road Users Lament Gridlock, Beg Traffic Officers To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by WibusJaga: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by hammer567: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
BLOODY ALMAJIRI TERRORIST

IS THIS YOUR JOB SPECIFICATION?
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by tempest01(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Don't know why the song "Dan go born mumu" just came to my mind cheesy grin grin
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by chatinent: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dem go dey pay bribe price sha.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by CSTRR: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
I am just coming from work and I saw two young people fucccking in a dark spot beside the road.

Which kind yeye konji dey worry some people sef?

No wonder belle just full everywhere.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by AsawanaDgreat: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Likewise me I charge all military men to marry each other
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by wwwihy: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
xpressionx:
IGP DON DEY EYE ONE LADY FOR INSIDE POLICE TO COLLOBY.
grin

Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by AmuEbule: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nothing wrong with that. That's my opinion, before you quote me and get yourself in trouble.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by donbrowser(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
What will they be giving birth to? It's better though

They gave birth to me grin
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Lamasta(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
COAS too should say his own too since our force oga's no wan get sense undecided
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by johndavid1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thief suppose dey marry him fellow thief that's what he meant undecided undecided
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by phemmie06(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Police marrying one another is LIKE SS GENOTYPE marrying SS GENOTYPE

In corruption they will be the best.
Lying they will be the worst. Every form of vice will fill their home

2 Likes

Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by hammer567: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
AmuEbule:
Nothing wrong with that. That's my opinion, before you quote me and get yourself in trouble.

IN A CIVILISED COUNTRY IS THAT THE JOB OF A IGP?

OR NIGERIA IS A ZOO?
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by treatise: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin it's better

Wetin dem go come born?
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Heffalump(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
xpressionx:
IGP DON DEY EYE ONE LADY FOR INSIDE POLICE TO COLLOBY.
grin

Abeg talk am loud
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by mrkings84(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thief Should marry thief, pastor marry pastor, and so on......

I rest my case
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by AmuEbule: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
hammer567:

IN CIVILISED COUNTRY IS THAT THE JOB OF A IGP?

OR NIGERIA IS A ZOO?

I know you are thinking of the number of virgins you will get when you yamutu.
Northerner have been been playing with millions of almajiris like you.

Go ahead, drink that warm burukutu and put yourself to sleep, little boy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by udomma1005(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good barracks boys......
Where's the barracks located?
Go to Bayelsa & you'll be ashamed of what they refer to as barracks there!
Naija nor try 4 Police.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Rhozabeth(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
This IGP obviously doe not have sense! How can ubas a boss encourage marriage within the institution! Doesn't make sense to me! And he may be inadvertently encouraging sexual harassment within the force! Abeg make the guy park well!
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lolz
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by samonak(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
CSTRR:
I am just coming from work and I saw two young people fucccking in a dark spot beside the road.

Which kind yeye konji dey worry some people sef?

No wonder belle just full everywhere.
U for tell de guy say "after sack" grin grin grin
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by walozanga(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
AllahThePig:
Aboki sense. Police men and women marrying each other will inspire them to be better crime fighters. Typically dull statement from a product of Federal Character favouritism.

Do u know how many raps of weed that man smoke every day?
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Kingosytex(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
donbrowser:

They gave birth to me grin
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by tfelicityk(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chai

Chop am clean mouth go reduce small...
Washing of cup go reduce small in the name of long distance...
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Bigchristo: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Dearlord(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Show me a decent child from a military home and I will show you millions of decent children from a ritualist den

1 Like

Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Karemarealty288(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Police marry Policethey will born Suspects
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Here to read comments grin
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Daboomb: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
lasisi69:
When naija olokpa marry olokpa na criminals dem go born undecided

End time IGP!
When Husband and Wife starts conniving in committing Criminality and start backing each other Up, the same IGP will be the one crying Wolf.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by CSTRR: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
samonak:

U for tell de guy "after sack" grin grin grin
What does it mean?

Even if I tell am say his mother is calling him, he won't answer at that moment.

Someone that was already balls deep inside the lady.
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by EILTD(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dearlord:
[s]Show me a decent child from a military home and I will show you millions of decent children from a ritualist den[/s]
Useless statement. Mods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB / I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.