Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex (53308 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Kinimajor: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Bratislava you be blast...I like roll with your type..
BRATISLAVA:

Very long story. What is the moral, if you read it? Because the rest of us can't.

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by CHoccolaTE: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2021
suffering:
Lies again.

Don't mind these criminal gender.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by MNDY(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Adekaka12345:

I'm not saying you should sleep with her, but because you slept with someone's wife doesn't mean they will sleep with your wife AND because you didn't sleep with someone's wife doesn't mean they won't sleep with your wife.

Just follow your philosophy and you will be fine.

The consequences may be in other ways apart from another man sleeping with his own wife.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Charmingrascal(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Adekaka12345:

I'm not saying you should sleep with her, but because you slept with someone's wife doesn't mean they will sleep with your wife AND because you didn't sleep with someone's wife doesn't mean they won't sleep with your wife.

Just follow your philosophy and you will be fine.

Bro my philosophy is that if I sleep with someone's wife they will sleep with mine and I am following it and I will follow it till I die.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by mosdii(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Lewisdinho(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Only a FOOL will trust a WOMAN
OP don't accept her request, be firm and keep to your words
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2021
So why telling us here. Upon all the issue wey dey this life
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by dingbang(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2021
A nympho.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by MNDY(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him
https://www.nairaland.com/6722392/ex-never-stops-calling-me#105224144

It's a long thread but please read to the end.

I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me, infact without informing any of her family members according to what I found out. After like Three years I, got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.

She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues. The girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.

She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree. (I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.

I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).

Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.

While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.

I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.

I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.

I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.
Her attitude makes me have phobia for marriage I swear.

A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.

Don't mind the people saying you know what to do and shouldn't have narrated this. People like me get your point.

Women fear nothing in these things. A man fears sleeping with his married ex than a woman. The woman may even want to snatch the ex from his wife.

Don't sleep with her. The consequences may be in other ways apart from another man sleeping with your own wife. Keep your line. Ignore and don't pick her calls if you like. Except if you want to get a new line and be calling your contacts one by one for them to have your new line

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by cezarman(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abi oo! What is with the long story when all he has to do is cut communication? undecided

You saw nothing wrong in someone's wife begging another person for sex?

Is it normal in that your religion undecided

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by SocialJustice: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him

I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me, infact without informing any of her family members according to what I found out. After like Three years I, got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.

She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues. The girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.

She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree. (I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.

I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).

Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.

While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.

I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.

I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.

I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.

A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.
If you don't fvck her, someone else will.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Pio44: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Run ooooooo or flew, karama is a bitch
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by crafteck(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2021
And this looked like the perfect place to announce your masculine prowess
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Orelafintun: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
You paved way for it,it's not a hard thing to do if you block her and cut off all communication.
God bless you for this response. His story similar to mine. My mind was made up that l will not sleep with her again no matter what. All communication lines were severed. Any new one cut off immediately discovered. This was successful till now.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by bolabadmus38: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Don't destroy yourself. She will always tell there is no problem,but let me tell you there are big problems. First,God condemns it,second if the husband discover nko. Think twice
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Charmingrascal(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2021
SocialJustice:
If you don't fvck her, someone else will.

I doubt someone else is not already fvcking her.

At least it is never going to be me again.
We actually had plans of getting married, God saved me from keeping a promiscuous woman as a wife.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by itslinkin4005(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

Blacklist her number.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Powerfly:

So you're scared of marriage because it's the girl chasing you... But y'all m.fuckers aren't always scared of marriage when it's a newly married man going out to chase young girls.. Tori iro cheesy cheesy
You dey hear dey market your bedmatics skill...on top long stories.... You want NL girls to dm you... In ya dreams bro grin cheesy

Are you saying you can dm a guy because of this write-up? For you think a girl can do that is surprising.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by SocialJustice: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I doubt someone else is not already fvcking her.

At least it is never going to be me again.
We actually had plans of getting married, God saved me from keeping a promiscuous woman as a wife.

Almost all girls are like this jare. They seek a rich husband and continue fucking their ex. Stupid fvcks.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Inspiration007: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
Pls how can I unblocked someone that I blocked on WhatsApp...pls help.

Thanks.

If you have chatted with the person in the past, just go to the chat and you would see tap to unblock this contact or so.

Or
Go to settings > Privacy
Then scroll up, you should see all your blocked contacts down there. Tap on the contact you wish to unblock
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Raph3177(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I don't even have her number but since I came here she has been calling with different numbers
I can't change my major line because of an overzealous lady
Continue to block her that’s not hard. But I can tell u are enjoying the attention which eventually lead u to trouble .
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by ahnie: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2021
toffyz:

Touch and hold on the person's name, a pop-up msg will appear after asking for you to unblock the contact.
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by ahnie: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2021
Inspiration007:

If you have chatted with the person in the past, just go to the chat and you would see tap to unblock this contact or so.

Or
Go to settings > Privacy
Then scroll up, you should see all your blocked contacts down there. Tap on the contact you wish to unblock
Thanks
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by CaveAdullam: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Okafor's law in motion.

However, niggas, stay away from married women because if eventually things falls out of place, you will end up six feet or disabled while the husband rot in jail and still gets the pvssy once in a while. Worst case scenario, because of the unstable nature of some nations e.g Nigeria, he might get lucky and escape stringent jail terms, that is, if he got enough money and connections.

Don't out of sympathy get entangled with a married woman, whether for assistance or sex. If you must help her at all, maybe depending on her predicament, her husband and family members must be aware.

Men are heavily jealous when it comes to their mates and territory. Beware! Many "single girlfriends" and single ladies are outside waiting for you---go after these ones.

Don't allow stupidity and uncontrolled libido send you to your early grave or destruction of your well built reputation.

Thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by remotecontrol: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by seyz91(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Nice story though!

Na vagina people for you be that

They are all useless either married or not

Now generation vagina people are very very useless and to top it all. marriage institution in this now generation itself na scam

It has outlived its usefulness and relevance
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Heartmender1: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Do u want to tell me nko guy around her tea to give her what she want or she no see other guy online.

Don't be surprise the girl is HIV positive and trying all she could to transfer it to u too.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by seyz91(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2021
Exactly!
Iyaebe:
Don't mind him,he's enjoying the attention
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Mvena(f): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Very long story. What is the moral, if you read it? Because the rest of us can't.

Omo I no read am o

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by seyz91(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Mr OP

I bet you are enjoying the attention and feeling Fly already cuz it's still within your grasp to handle by blocking all communication even if it requires you changing number and careful of your social medua presence
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
Pls how can I unblocked someone that I blocked on WhatsApp...pls help.

Thanks.

You want to unblock your ex-Boyfriend abi grin

STEPS:

Go to Settings -> Account -> Privacy -> Scroll Down to "Blocked Contacts"

Then select contacts to unblock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.