Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! (1308 Views)

Get All Types Of Laptop Screen Here In Nigeria / Come for Laptop screen replacement in our Abuja and Lagos store / Help Black Ink On My Laptop Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by Andywinnie(f): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good evening my Fellow Landers.
My Lenovo Thinkpad screen went blank few days back. I had a computer engineer check it, and I was told it was the MODULE.
I went in search of the module carrying the system along, unfortunately I was unable to get it. Please if there is any computer engineer in the house who has a LENOVO THINKPAD SCREEN MODULE for T510. Please, contact me via my nairaland mail.
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by Shopatcandice(f): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
I do not have

But if you want to buy a new laptop. We deal on grade1 usa used laptops. Chat me up via my signature. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by emetisuccess(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wetin dey make una dey go buy lenovo, anyways, i wish this is coming from laptos like hp, acer, dell, i would've said go and check ur ram, if it is properly fixed.
Re: Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by Andywinnie(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
emetisuccess:
Wetin dey make una dey go buy lenovo, anyways, i wish this is coming from laptos like hp, acer, dell, i would've said go and check ur ram, if it is properly fixed.

My RAM is working perfectly well.
Please, what's the issue with Lenovo. This will guide me in my choice of a laptop purchase.
Re: Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by emetisuccess(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Andywinnie:

My RAM is working perfectly well.
Please, what's the issue with Lenovo. This will guide me in my choice of a laptop purchase.

my bro, it is always screen man. Always and always screen. That is it, so if u shld want to get another laptop, check for brands like hp,acer, dell. U can see no etc.
Re: Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by Andywinnie(f): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
emetisuccess:

my bro, it is always screen man. Always and always screen. That is it, so if u shld want to get another laptop, check for brands like hp,acer, dell. U can see no etc.

Alright, thank you.
Re: Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by udemzyudex(m): 5:50am On Sep 21, 2021
emetisuccess:

Just like every electronic, fault can come from anywhere.

Lenove laptop is strong, whether you buy hp, acer etc, it doesn't mean it won't develop screen issue if it want to.

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2021
emetisuccess:
You're right boss

When my Dell had same issue, I took it to where I bought it thinking it had develop fault and they said the RAM was not properly fixed

1 Like

Re: Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by udemzyudex(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2021
Andywinnie:
Good evening my Fellow Landers.
My Lenovo Thinkpad screen went blank few days back. I had a computer engineer check it, and I was told it was the MODULE.
I went in search of the module carrying the system along, unfortunately I was unable to get it. Please if there is any computer engineer in the house who has a LENOVO THINKPAD SCREEN MODULE for T510. Please, contact me via my nairaland mail.
Thank you and God bless you.

I don't think this laptop uses module display screen from what I've seen.

Or if you have the picture you can post it here but if it doesn't then the fault is either from the screen itself or from the motherboard ((the screen is not getting the required volt from the motherboard to power the screen backlight))

1 Like

Re: Laptop Screen Blackout. Help! by Andywinnie(f): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
udemzyudex:

I don't think this laptop uses module display screen from what I've seen.

Or if you have the picture you can post it here but if it doesn't then the fault is either from the screen itself or from the motherboard ((the screen is not getting the required volt from the motherboard to power the screen backlight))

There is a lot of sense in your pointer to the motherboard. The screen was tested on two different laptops and it worked fine.
I will look into this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Billion People Have Internet Access. / My Pc Goes Off 2 Or 3 Secs After I Power It On / Nokia Pc Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.