Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness (24827 Views)

National Grid Collapses, Plunges Country Into Darkness Again / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Country Into Darkness Again / Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by perdollar(m): 3:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Kill n destroy says prophet Mohd, d so called prophet of allah. Allah sounds like Baal. If I am a Muslim, shame no go gree me talk say I b Muslim. How can I trust a murderer, war criminal, paedophile, womanizer, liar, deceiver, manipulator to guide me to 'allah' ? If Mohd had lived through to our time, he WL b a war criminal like Hitler. Look at what ppl looking up to him r turning ds world into?
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by Abujason: 3:10am On Sep 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Only the total Islamisation of Nigeria will stop this madness

You mean like it has stopped the terrorism plaguing all of the North, kwo?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by Lovelive: 4:09am On Sep 19, 2021
RightChannel:
Allah's messengers doing the work of Islam at best
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by OkukoIgbo: 4:32am On Sep 19, 2021
BKayy:
Nice one.
They are not terrorists though.
The only problem the Zoo people have is Biafra and Igbo. By the time we force our way out of this British experiment (which is inevitable), you zoorians will realise how deep in shit you have plunged into when you were fighting to keep what is not in the same league with you.

Guy where you even stand? Are you an Igbo?
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by Dalby(m): 5:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Maiduguri has been in darkness for about 8 months now, so l wonder what the writer is saying
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by hope4nigeria(m): 5:11am On Sep 19, 2021
BKayy:
Nice one.
The only problem the Zoo people have is Biafra and Igbo. By the time we force our way out of this British experiment (which is inevitable), you zoorians will realise how deep in shit you have plunged into when you were fighting to keep what is not in the same league with you.
and you bought data with naira of zoo to post this nonsense, you are very very mad

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by oyatz(m): 5:43am On Sep 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Try get sense.

Then tell us what ISWAP/ Boko Haram are fighting for such that they are ready to kill thousands of lives and destroyed property worth billions of Naira?

The billions of dollars spent by Nigeria to be fighting Boko Haram/ISWAP since 2009 is enough to start and develop a brand new country.

I think it's better for Nigeria to carve out Borno and Yobe States for ISWAP/Boko Haram to form their own country and rule as they like for 25 years, after which the citizens of these States should vote to decide whether they want to continue as Boko Haram/ISWAP Republic or they want to re-join Nigeria.
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by tenpipsperday: 5:52am On Sep 19, 2021
That's lovely. They even posed with their motor which means they ply the roads like any other person.

Now you ask yourself, where are the police and the army? They are more interested in MNK and Igboho. Over fifty police and army checkpoints from Shagamu to Asaba.
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 19, 2021
BKayy:
Nice one.
THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE THIS Biafra WILL NEVER HAPPENED.MUST YOU USE FOUL LANGUAGE TO GO TO THIS VIRTUAL COUNTRY?
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by McCoy662(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Total islamisation will not stop anything. Once an extremist is always an extremist. Afghanistan is a case study

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by Paulo3ree(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2021
BKayy:
Nice one.
The only problem the Zoo people have is Biafra and Igbo. By the time we force our way out of this British experiment (which is inevitable), you zoorians will[b] realise how deep in shit you have plunged into when you were fighting to keep what is not in the same league with you.
[/b]

This actually have me reviewing how fruitless somethings always become when you ignore mutual agreement (seeking ones consent properly) and try to ride on their God given will
My personal experiences and studies have always points that it never and does not pay well.
The marvelling thing is if I on my capacity should know this, are our leaders so daft they can't understand same thing or point.
On a personal level, going against peoples will either makes me feel egoistically Superior over the person(s) and it cost more energy on my side to keep the relationship going or .....
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by Joeyfizzo: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:
lol. In ur dreams...Jesus will always prevail over that ona Mohammed...
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by princewarri1985: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2021
fergie0o1:

Daily Post
if them like make them blow aso rock join and set the whole country on fire let the whole country burn that one non concern us because Nigeria is in a state of quigmire and also on life suport, basket of garri is now 1k and food stuff is very expensive in the market
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by bundur(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by bundur(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2021
You resemble your brothers. No DNA test required.
BKayy:
Nice one.
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by yahmohy27: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2021
inoki247:
I think say all of dem don repent and surrender...
How ?
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by yahmohy27: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2021
BKayy:

Yes, one is an indigene of Sokoto
But one resembles one chibuike
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by Premiumwriter2: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:
after Islamisation the whole problem will just vanish into thin air abi?

So Afghanistan that is all Muslim is paradise on earth abi?
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by sirp9898(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:
This is what IPOB should be doing in the South East

Cowards!
Now the north have change formation in destroying their basic amenities thats a good development
Enjoy what you wish others
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by arthurwillia(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2021
oyatz:

They want to take over the Government of Nigeria and become the 'Government' with the hope of imposing Shari'ah Laws on Nigeria.

This is crazyyyyyy man same as what happened in Afghanistan right!
Re: ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness by nograv: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2021
CXLVII:

Same ones crippling the economy, releasing prisoners and burning police stations?

You mean the DSS agents sent out by Buhari masquerading as IPOB under the term “unknown gunmen”?

Mtcheww govt lies…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / More Pictures From Labour Party Campaign Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.