Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' (20156 Views)

Taiwan And Japan's Joy At AUKUS Submarine Pact To Take On China(Pictures) / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Buliwyf:

Really? You mean if someone signs a contract with you for you to build something for him, the person can just wake up one day and cancel the contract without compensating you for the time and money you have invested in it or even giving you the courtesy of a heads-up?
It's very clear you don't know how contracts work. Tell me which country you know that has ever taken that lying down.
Sometimes before you write make sure you remove your bias first.
It is very clear you are just reacting to details you dont know. Have you seen the contract? Have you read the details? Have you downloaded it? Did you read the claim of France? Did France complain of breach of contract? Use your head. Read details before you comment. A contract you have not read the details and you are bild to best your chest about. Get the crap outta my mention. Dullar.d!
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by JuanDeDios: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2021
gnykelly:

If UK had been on European continental shelf it would been taken by germany.
But it isn't.
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by Buliwyf: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

It is very clear you are just reacting to details you dont know. Have you seen the contract? Have you read the details? Have you downloaded it? Did you read the claim of France? Did France complain of breach of contract? Use your head. Read details before you comment. A contract you have not read the details and you are bild to best your chest about. Get the crap outta my mention. Dullar.d!

See the kind of childish clowns on Nairaland. I just made a comment on how contracts work based on the complains France themselves made. You yourself were telling them to let it go and I was pointing out to you that no country has ever done that. Some even go as far as seeking arbitration in world courts. Now you have resorted to insults because you can't even defend your claims with logic. I don't blame you. It should have been clear you are a king of morons from your claims about them forgetting the contract. What a joke. A man cannot think beyond the abilities of his mental faculties. What a clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by JuanDeDios: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2021
OriOko88:

Its not really d UK or US persay,but d combined team of French and d soviet union forces. UK only provided naval assistance.
WW2? French forces? The UK only provided naval assistance?
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by EMAXIM(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2021
olugabbie:

Bro! It is not compulsory that you must comment on every trend. Everybody can not think or act like you.

What do you even know about world politics bro?
Let me engage you a little then; why should France be bitter? When France alligned with China sometimes ago America were never embittered.
That's was the reason I made the first post you quoted.

I'm a statistician, at least I know a bit about operational research so called by British, Americans call it management science.
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by mu2sa2: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Britain and US behaving like oduduwa descendants and nyamiris - no matter how close and how long you have known these treacherous people, they will stab you in the back at some point.
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by Buliwyf: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2021
EMAXIM:

What do you even know about world politics bro?
Let me engage you a little then; why should France be bitter? When France alligned with China sometimes ago America were never embittered.
That's was the reason I made the first post you quoted.

I'm a statistician, at least I know a bit about operational research so called by British, Americans call it management science.

Stop comparing apples and oranges. France didn't align with China by canceling any monetary deal they had with the US. It's not the same thing. Even the US will complain bitter if the same thing happened to them. I don't know why we always like to argue with bias on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Buliwyf:

See the kind of childish clowns on Nairaland. I just made a comment on how contracts work based on the complains France themselves made. You yourself were telling them to let it go and I was pointing out to you that no country has ever done that. Some even go as far as seeking arbitration in world courts. Now you have resorted to insults because you can't even defend your claims with logic. I don't blame you. It should have been clear you are a king of morons from your claims about them forgetting the contract. What a joke. A man cannot think beyond the abilities of his mental faculties. What a clown cheesy
The joke is on you. Go and read your claim on DNA also. Your mu.mu is raised to the power of infinity. Your brain did not tell you that France did not accuse Australia of breach of contract. If it is the case, na court straight. But what do they say? Answer na. France has no case and is not going to court, so that should tell you that there is no breach in contract. And I asked you that did you read the contract to know there was a breach? You are a clown trying to be educated, but you are an illiterate. You need to grow up and replace the fufu brain of yours. Just roaming around NL and dropping rubbish. If you were a lawyer, your clients are in soup. Get the crap outta my mention if you still dont get what breach of contract means and how to spot one. Just a simple diagnostic sense to scan the whole thing you dont know.

Mumu, France is banking on good faith. There is no arrangement made yet. If there was, France would have listed everything out. All the other stuff done, we will assume Australia paid France and there was no debt. And if there was any debts that is what France should tackle. And face it squarely. Let me teach you like a kid that you are. France would do same again and again. Do you know how France is holding and even betraying those African French speaking countries? Between Franxe and Australia, from record ....France is the bigger betrayal. Go and read history well.

France is talking about good faith and that she is left out of the new deal. That is all. Australia saw a better deal with the US and decided to quit that with France. Shikena. The money dem don make is enough. If there is any amount to pay, let France approach international court. Do you want Austrslia to get broke?

More so....France should get into humanity development more. And not into war weapons development. All of them should stop nuclear and submarine rubbish. Contract or no contract. You are just focused on the money alone cos that is who you are.

Get the crap outta my mention and grow. I will school you about contract.
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by EMAXIM(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2021
Buliwyf:

Stop comparing apples and oranges. France didn't align with China by canceling any monetary deal they had with the US. It's not the same thing. Even the US will complain bitter if the same thing happened to them. I don't know why we always like to argue with bias on Nairaland.

I'm not being bias bro, it's called preference.
Australia wants to cut cost and still attain optimum satisfaction.
Take yourself to be in their shoes. Mind you, they are not also rans like African countries
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by Buliwyf: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

The joke is on you. Go and read your claim on DNA also. Your mu.mu is raised to the power of infinity. Your brain did not tell you that France did not accuse Australia of breach of contract. If it is the case, na court straight. But what do they say? Answer na. France has no case and is not going to court, so that should tell you that there is no breach in contract. And I asked you that did you read the contract to know there was a breach? You are a clown trying to be educated, but you are an illiterate. You need to grow up and replace the fufu brain of yours. Just roaming around NL and dropping rubbish. If you were a lawyer, your clients are in soup. Get the crap outta my mention if you still dont get what breach of contract means and how to spot one. Just a simple diagnostic sense to scan the whole thing you dont know.

Mumu, France is banking on good faith. There is no arrangement made yet. If there was, France would have listed everything out. All the other stuff done, we will assume Australia paid France and there was no debt. And if there was any debts that is what France should tackle. And face it squarely. Let me teach you like a kid that you are. France would do same again and again. Do you know how France is holding and even betraying those African French speaking countries? Between Franxe and Australia, from record ....France is the bigger betrayal. Go and read history well.

France is talking about good faith and that she is left out of the new deal. That is all. Australia saw a better deal with the US and decided to quit that with France. Shikena. The money dem don make is enough. If there is any amount to pay, let France approach international court. Do you want Austrslia to get broke?

More so....France should get into humanity development more. And not into war weapons development. All of them should stop nuclear and submarine rubbish. Contract or no contract. You are just focused on the money alone cos that is who you are.

Get the crap outta my mention and grow. I will school you about contract.

Why couldn't you just have made your counter without insults? First it was a breach of a contract and a deal. France does not want to go to court because it doesn't expect to do that with an ally. And the fact that 2 other allies are the ones stabbing it in the back is why it has decided to take them directly. It is looking for other forms of compensation.

Please I am waiting for you to present what is wrong with any claims I made about the DNA on the thread you saw it. I will be willing to learn from you if you show any knowledge in the subject matter. The fact that you are bringing things unrelated to the discussion shows your immaturity.

It takes a subhuman to quickly turn to insults and display of crass stupidity instead of just countering back with valid points. I am waiting for you to make sense on this thread and so far you have demonstrated you are incapable of it. The only thing I have seen from you are infantile tantrums and sheer petulance.
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by Buliwyf: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2021
EMAXIM:

I'm not being bias bro, it's called preference.
Australia wants to cut cost and still attain optimum satisfaction.
Take yourself to be in their shoes. Mind you, they are not also rans like African countries

Of course, Australia has every right to do what they want. France also has a right to protest any perceived unfair treatment. We can't just expect them to just keep quiet on it. That will send a wrong signal to other allies that they can just renege on agreements with France without consequences. France is just making all these noise to prevent that and also to get compensated by US and Australia some other way.

1 Like

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by EMAXIM(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Buliwyf:

Of course, Australia has every right to do what they want. France also has a right to protest any perceived unfair treatment. We can't just expect them to just keep quiet on it. That will send a wrong signal to other allies that they can just renege on agreements with France without consequences. France is just making all these noise to prevent that and also to get compensated by US and Australia some other way.

Exactly boss. You hit the nail on the exact spot
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by alfredilly: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2021
MrsDot:
I taught the Uk and France were besties undecided?!Have you checked out the beautiful preloved items I have for sale smiley smiley

2,000 naira each only

https://www.nairaland.com/6758009/na-mumu-dey-go-boutique

Bestie for where? Cat and rat life
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by cyrilamx(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2021
ttmacoy:
I agree with your points, but just want to cheekily point out based on the bolded that the US would never have won independence from the British, at least not when they did without the help of the French lol.Francis aided the US to gain independence from Britain cos Britain defeated them earlier on in war. Well France should know blood is thicker than water. I tell you the US and Britain are more like son and mother relationship. They re more bonded than France.

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by NEROSKY(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
This deal pained France in no small measure.

A good deal for US, Australia and UK

US now focuses her attention to Asia Pacific indirectly establishing her footholds in Australia to counter China.

Good for America Military Industrial Complex and creating thousands of jobs for US and UK citizens

Smart move by Biden and Boris.

France take ❤️

France should remember that US and UK rescued her in World War Ii....if not French citizens would be speaking german today
Abd you forget how France is currently milking 14 African country of 500 billion annually.. France is core criminal same as UK & US, they don't have the right to protest.stupid people!!

1 Like

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by cyrilamx(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2021
ttmacoy:
I agree with your points, but just want to cheekily point out based on the bolded that the US would never have won independence from the British, at least not when they did without the help of the French lol.

lol.Francis aided the US to gain independence from Britain cos Britain defeated them earlier on in war. Well France should know blood is thicker than water. I tell you the US and Britain are more like son and mother relationship. They re more bonded than France.

1 Like

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by alfredilly: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2021
bjdon:
Anything that peppers France is music to my ears. The French are no friends of Nigeria

They hate anything from the English speaking world. That also explain their insecurity at this Anglo-American comnectiom
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by NEROSKY(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2021
deleo16:
grin
Before he macron calls UK all sort of names france also should handoff all their affairs in francophones countries.

Have been reading comment to find this, you get sense.. France and UK are the biggest destroyers of the world, France is currently ruining the lives of people in 14 countries of Africa.
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by alfredilly: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2021
deleo16:
grin
Before he macron calls UK all sort of names france also should handoff all their affairs in francophones countries.

I wrote this in the previous thread on this issue yesterday,- Massive eaction from France over the loss of 65 billion deal, an insignificant sum considering the level of wealth being shared amongst the developed nation of the world. Macron body language will fuel suspicion from allies as to his inner intent which isn't about the monetary loss and the indo-pacific relevance. The French wouldn't have made much of an issue out of this if UK, hadn't been involved. The bitterness over Great Britain relevance in the deal is what unsettle France. France is a notable Anglophobic country. There is a common rhetorics that the French don't feel comfortable whenever English made a headline. This feeling is also reciprocated at the other side of the atlantic but the French sometimes take it over the edge. And in recemt time, following Britain withdrawal from EU, it has assumed a much more political dimension. The feeling of threat is also more intensified as the three AUKUS nation are all English speaking. This may sent a strong message of Anglophilic connection

1 Like

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by kjhova(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2021
EMAXIM:
If you're lost on this AUKUS and France issue like myself say hi

Ok, I'd fill you in on the basics.

Australia needed a strategic response to Chinese expansion in the Asia-Pacific region. In the Trump America first era, they had no one else to turn to except France who agreed to supply them diesel powered submarines + maintenance, training etc.

Contract is underway, the french has gone on to invest heavily in prep to production, the returns has been factored into future plans, only for the US & UK to secretly hijack the deal and announce the AUKUS (Australia-UK-US) security pact which includes supply of nuclear powered subs to Australia! Australia immediately cancelled the existing contract with France.

The french are angered because:
a) They are supposed to be best friends with the UK & US. Real friend's don't treat each other like that.
b) If it's nuclear powered subs the Aussies want, France make those too. It could have renegotiated the deal.
c) If indeed the fear is for China's rise, won't AUKUS be stronger as FAUKUS? why leave France out of it only to cheat her off a £65B deal?

My small addition, China is rising and China will rise. Every nation has the right to rise. It is not a criminal ambition to rise. UK once ruled the world and the US is currently rulling it. Why all these shenanigans to stop China's rise?

Hence AUKUS is a criminal gang up, IMVHO, against an innocent China. It will therefore fail and it's failure has heralded it's begining.

2 Likes

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by NybenSBF101(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:

US now focuses her attention to Asia Pacific indirectly establishing her footholds in Australia to counter China.

Good for America Military Industrial Complex and creating thousands of jobs for US and UK citizens

France take ❤️

France should remember that US and UK rescued her in World War Ii....if not French citizens would be speaking german today

Don't forget that without French help, us will still be a British colony
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Buliwyf:

Why couldn't you just have made your counter without insults? First it was a breach of a contract and a deal. France does not want to go to court because it doesn't expect to do that with an ally. And the fact that 2 other allies are the ones stabbing it in the back is why it has decided to take them directly. It is looking for other forms of compensation.

Please I am waiting for you to present what is wrong with any claims I made about the DNA on the thread you saw it. I will be willing to learn from you if you show any knowledge in the subject matter. The fact that you are bringing things unrelated to the discussion shows your immaturity.

It takes a subhuman to quickly turn to insults and display of crass stupidity instead of just countering back with valid points. I am waiting for you to make sense on this thread and so far you have demonstrated you are incapable of it. The only thing I have seen from you are infantile tantrums and sheer petulance.
Read your first post. You weren't nice with it. So, I decided to dash you what you deserved. You could have just stated your opinion without attacking my person.... "It is clear bla bla bla that I dont know how contract works and many other indirect insults". Just say the person is a mumu. Since you didnt have the balls to say so, I told you directly you are a du.llard who you are and you deserve direct insult.

The dullard you talking and beating chest here that France doesnt want to go to court. Where is your proof? Oga, stop behaving like a kid. France is a guilty as all of them too. If France was in Australia's position, she would do worse. Go and read history and stop arguing blindly like a kid you are.

If France has a case, let her face the court. Not you will start giving explanation. Like the Twitter slogan.... Who ask you to shalaye? I had to ask the meaning...and it means... who ask you to explain further. "Resist the urge to Shalaye" - resist the urge to explain further. Let France come out and say why she is or not going to court. Stop doing it for her.

If you need materials to make you smart on international diplomacy, send a PM, I will dash you numerous. And also, there is an interview of Prof Bolaji Akinyemi (extra ordinary Nigerian ambassador) and two time foreign affairs minister of Nigeria. Professor made a thorough exposition on France and why she should not be trusted. He even scolded Buhari for aligning with France and begging her the last time. France is not that a nice nation of you want to know. Make your research very well.

So, is it nuclear and submarine weapon these so called super countries should focus on? They are the ones developing virus and making money on vaccines. They aid Boko Haram so they can sell weapons and make money. Everyone knows what is going on. They see choppers wirh white men dropping arms and ammunitions for Boko Haram. Why develop weapons of war? For what? You develop yours, and you want to control others. France has one of the highest most sophisticated nuclear power ...yet she has very little land mass. For what are they developing these deadly weapons? Now that its clear she is not going to make gain, she is crying like a toddler.. and you that should even insult her is siding with her. Are you OK?

Infact, let me drop Prof's interview here. Go and listen to it, consume it and stop arguing blindly. You are chatting with a knowledgeable man when it comes to international laws and diplomacy. I write contracts. I have used many templates....and I write Non disclosure agreements. I know my subject excellently. So, stop talking about what you dont know kid. Go and sit down. After this video I'm dropping, I will not dignify you with another response again. Goodluck with your "over sabi" - "I too know it all" attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo2xFFYtScY
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by EMAXIM(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2021
kjhova:

Ok, I'd fill you in on the basics.

Australia needed a strategic response to Chinese expansion in the Asia-Pacific region. In the Trump America first era, they had no one else to turn to except France who agreed to supply them diesel powered submarines + maintenance, training etc.

Contract is underway, the french has gone on to invest heavily in prep to production, the returns has been factored into future plans, only for the US & UK to secretly hijack the deal and announce the AUKUS (Australia-UK-US) security pact which includes supply of nuclear powered subs to Australia! Australia immediately cancelled the existing contract with France.

The french are angered because:
a) They are supposed to be best friends with the UK & US. Real friend's don't treat each other like that.
b) If it's nuclear powered subs the Aussies want, France make those too. It could have renegotiated the deal.
c) If indeed the fear is for China's rise, won't AUKUS be stronger as FAUKUS? why leave France out of it only to cheat her off a £65B deal?

My small addition, China is rising and China will rise. Every nation has the right to rise. It is not a criminal ambition to rise. UK once ruled the world and the US is currently rulling it. Why all these shenanigans to stop China's rise?

Hence AUKUS is a criminal gang up, IMVHO, against an innocent China. It will therefore fail and it's failure has heralded it's begining.

Thanks bro. Even though I was just catching cruise.
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by kjhova(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2021
EMAXIM:

Thanks bro. Even though I was just catching cruise.

It's all good sire. Someone else would find the brief useful, I guess.

2 Likes

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by EMAXIM(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2021
kjhova:

It's all good sire. Someone else would find the brief useful, I guess.

Certainly.
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by cyrilamx(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Topmaike007:
and USA should not forget that France played a part in its independence
lol.Francis aided the US to gain independence from Britain cos Britain defeated them earlier on in war. Well France should know blood is thicker than water. I tell you the US and Britain are more like son and mother relationship. They re more bonded than France.
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by Buliwyf: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Read your first post. You weren't nice with it. So, I decided to dash you what you deserved. You could have just stated your opinion without attacking my person.... "It is clear bla bla bla that I dont know how contract works and many other indirect insults". Just say the person is a mumu. Since you didnt have the balls to say so, I told you directly you are a du.llard who you are and you deserve direct insult.

The dullard you talking and beating chest here that France doesnt want to go to court. Where is your proof? Oga, stop behaving like a kid. France is a guilty as all of them too. If France was in Australia's position, she would do worse. Go and read history and stop arguing blindly like a kid you are.

If France has a case, let her face the court. Not you will start giving explanation. Like the Twitter slogan.... Who ask you to shalaye? I had to ask the meaning...and it means... who ask you to explain further. "Resist the urge to Shalaye" - resist the urge to explain further. Let France come out and say why she is or not going to court. Stop doing it for her.

If you need materials to make you smart on international diplomacy, send a PM, I will dash you numerous. And also, there is an interview of Prof Bolaji Akinyemi (extra ordinary Nigerian ambassador) and two time foreign affairs minister of Nigeria. Professor made a thorough exposition on France and why she should not be trusted. He even scolded Buhari for aligning with France and begging her the last time. France is not that a nice nation of you want to know. Make your research very well.

So, is it nuclear and submarine weapon these so called super countries should focus on? They are the ones developing virus and making money on vaccines. They aid Boko Haram so they can sell weapons and make money. Everyone knows what is going on. They see choppers wirh white men dropping arms and ammunitions for Boko Haram. Why develop weapons of war? For what? You develop yours, and you want to control others. France has one of the highest most sophisticated nuclear power ...yet she has very little land mass. For what are they developing these deadly weapons? Now that its clear she is not going to make gain, she is crying like a toddler.. and you that should even insult her is siding with her. Are you OK?

Infact, let me drop Prof's interview here. Go and listen to it, consume it and stop arguing blindly. You are chatting with a knowledgeable man when it comes to international laws and diplomacy. I write contracts. I have used many templates....and I write Non disclosure agreements. I know my subject excellently. So, stop talking about what you dont know kid. Go and sit down. After this video I'm dropping, I will not dignify you with another response again. Goodluck with your "over sabi" - "I too know it all" attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo2xFFYtScY

Still not making any sense yet boy. You are just typing long walls of text just to cover the fact that you can't defend your position. Most of the gibberish you wrote up there has nothing to do with our present discussion. You are just all over the place and incapable of a coherent write-up. Essay writing in secondary schools these days must be very bad. cheesy

Please tell me what wasn't nice about what I said initially. I am beginning to think your problem with me isn't exactly on this thread. Maybe I have beaten you with logic on another of your monikers before so now you just have a chip on your shoulder.

You have gone back to the bias I alluded to in my first comment to you on this thread. What has not trusting France got to do with the present subject?
You are all over the place bringing things that doesn't matter into the discussion and trying to appeal to authority in the face of your fallacious statements.

I just realised that insults are your coping mechanism. The moment you realize you can't answer something you resort to trying to make it into a quarrel to disguise your ineptitude. Now you are claiming you are a knowledgeable man. So because I disagreed with you your ego is so bruised that you feel the need to announce and exaggerate your achievements in life right? That explains your initial tantrums. It was borne out of a poverty of self-esteem. That explains why you see any disagreement with you as an insult on your already-diminished intelligence and feel the need to lash out like a cornered reptile. I feel sorry for you bro cheesy

Now that I now understand the psychological ailment plaguing you let me help your life. Here is a link that discusses the contract: https://www.google.com/amp/s/7news.com.au/politics/defence/france-angry-at-submarine-deal-duplicity-c-4003106.amp
I have added a screenshot below to show you it's a contract, Mr I-Am-Very-Knowledeable. What a joke cheesy

The sad thing is that we could have had a respectful conversation if you had just pointed out the part of my comment you didn't like and would have been justified if I didn't apologize or clarify the perceived insult. But instead you started flailing about in pain and quickly ran to another thread I created like a child to disgrace yourself. What a shameless clown. LMAO

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by MrsDot(f): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2021
alfredilly:

Bestie for where? Cat and rat life
cheesy cheesy
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by MrsDot(f): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2021
GenAbacha:

They have been fighting wars since time immemorial. So, no.
I know lol....
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by kunleham(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:

France take ❤️

And French rescued American from Britain otherwise American might still remain under British rule!
Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by cyrilamx(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Meninmen:

Get rid of your colonial mentality! This is the 21sf century and in this 21st century, the UK is mostly subservient to the US. If you really want to have an idea, read about the Suez canal crisis. When Britian (together with Isreal and France) invaded the Sinai, the US threatened to destroy the British financial system. That was how Britian shamefully backed off. Many Historians would tell you that incident marked the death of Britian as a major world power!

You see the UK flexing Naval might in the South China Sea. it is because the US has done it and continues to do it and supports the UK doing it. If the US was not there, UK wouldn't dare venture into that area!
Do you know that not even the US could hv built the first atomic bomb without the British? At the height of WWII, the British Security Coordination hearded Churchill trusted aid-Stephenson, the man Churchill code-named the Intrepid, helped extracted the then world most famous atomic scientist-Niels Bohr out of Nazi Denmark with a twin engine moon plane to the UK, from where he was flown to Manhattan desert to build the atomic bomb. Originally, the British were even racing ahead to build it before the Nazis, but the prosecution of the war in which they now stood alone after France fell to the Nazis, made them to seek the financial aid of the US who were still observing the doctrine of isolationism. Even when Churchill intimated the US, very few Americans--the president and even few of his trusted aides, not even vice president Truman knew of what was going on in Manhattan desert. It was all a British projects until funds were needed, hence they shipped the projects to the US. In otherworld, the Brits sold the secret of atomic bombs to the US, not other way round.

1 Like

Re: AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage' by chuckdelis: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2021
bjdon:
Anything that peppers France is music to my ears. The French are no friends of Nigeria

They are nobody's friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 / U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.