Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,470 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas (3195 Views)

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur / Online Home Fashion & Lifestyle Accessories / Abuja Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: How To Wear A Corset Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Wedge shoe
Different colours and fabrics

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2021
Yeah...had to cover the name on that building. It's not time for unveiling yet.
You might even know it now in real life, though it's still a startup. But I like my privacy to an extent. Even if I was Sir. Amancio Ortega of Zara...You no go even see me .. na my wears you go dey see. The world is a very terrible place, Olorun.
@ Photo :
High-end stores and hotels downtown. My own store dey there too... #Selflove
Better love and hype your own self , oh. Nobody else will. Generation of vipers, LMAO... This country has taught us alot.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Some old randoms...

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Awwwn...I did this sometime when I was still in school...school had vacated if my memory serves me right
I think I went shopping that day and when I got back home I just felt like drawing some of the things my eyes caught whilst roaming around.
Quite long ago..see how the paper has dog ears and is also torn.
Now Singing, " Memories " by Mary J Blige cry

Anyway, peep at the guy trying to select a footwear by that window beside the Louis Vuitton store. cheesy

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2021
We are coming in with an all-around lifestyle package. Cars, luggage, bags, clothes, etc...
With fine craftsmanship and finishing.
We want to give some of the renowned brands a run for their money in some departments. Do they have two heads and you one?

When you shop at SEF you can check out our array of products. Shop with us, get into your car (SEF Auto) and drive to your hotel suite all made by us.
Na one by one...Lines will definitely fall into nice places for us. If you believe it shout a big Amen!

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
What is fashion without the complimenting lifestyle to go with it.
Nothing is off the table when it comes to my plans.
Some random furniture sketches...

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Rock SEF , drive SEF...
I am still undecided as to which headlamps I should choose
Left or right...I think I'll go with right. It's unique. Left kind of makes the car look similar to a R.Royce

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gaga inspired

There's a bit of exaggeration in it. The length.
We can always alter things as we see fit. Practicality is the uttermost desire. Let it be doable/feasible and wearable.

It looks like an elongated female face. That was also kind of the inspiration behind it. And a rhino's horn too.
That's what fashion and automobile design is about. They get their inspiration from nature.
Especially cars. Look well at most of the cars you lust after ( Benz(felines/wildcats), bmw (snakes), Maserati(fishes and snakes) , VW-Beetle (bugs) etc) they are from certain carefully chosen animal looks which are then manipulated into styles and designs that don't easily give out clues to those who are not observant in spotting these carefully blended-in details.
Nature inspires man. Not the other way around. We copied a lot from nature. Even clothes (mermaid tail skirts, blowses) flowers dresses, etc..

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Shop and drive off... That's the vibe

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 4:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Don't be afraid to express yourself. You have been told to be fruitful and multiply. It was an order, an instruction....Well, I don't take it as though it was just a suggestion. More like an instruction.
Remember, He (God) is " intentional "

But what are we without him.. truly. We are nothing. Abba Father, forgive me and lead me aright.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 4:27am On Sep 22, 2021
I donno.. sometime in 2018 when Yeezy boost 350 was still in vogue ( I guess ). Just scribbled down a quick sketch . Might help someone here know what to buy next...those who like urban street wears.
Oh, and I ended up not getting more than half the things I drew there...sure did get the polo Tee's, biker jogger pants, and one or two other items there.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 5:24am On Sep 22, 2021
I once heard that whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
Anyways, a women's flats and a handbag crafted by me. There's always different ways to spin it around into another look. One thing about fashion is that people actually often copy from other designers creations. Jus add your own twist to it. Don't be the " typical copycat " (different from other copycats) who lacks the zing to infuse his/her own little-little ideas into a what they are aiming to copy. Crack your brain. Think.... It's all inside you.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2021
I did mention earlier that nature inspires most of the things we humans created. Designers look to animals, ornaments to craft out designs. Nature, you're the real MVP
Fish inspired heels. Check out that open mouth at the tip.

-The downpour outside right now (5:42 a.m )is just stimulating and caressing my mojo. Not that cascading type of rain.
-This, is just slightly above drizzling.
-If only I already had a wife But I got my phone, though.
- So I guess I'mma have to make do.
(Bars)

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 5:52am On Sep 22, 2021
This one that topic's views done reach 800 and something, now, now...Less than two hours ago, no be 600 and something eyes shook for the matter? Night crawlers, I hail all of you...Or has this topic hit front page already? It's not that easy. Let me check...
Meanwhile, at photo...
Whenever you scribble out nonsense ( or do nonsense in whatever you do in your work) try your best to pull out some sense from within the nonsense (the wreckage) and work with that for a start. Be a master of twists and turns...Twist and turns smiley
Good morning to someone out there. May your day be positive.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
I remember doing this some years back. After a visit to a lighting store and seeing intriguing lights , I became interested. I also started watching a TV series that had a nice house by the beach with these interesting interior decors. . I was inspired.
I then tried to cook up some designs in my head and this was what came out then. I've gotten better. But that's for the long-run. Not right now.
I just love intricate and unique furnitures like kilode

1 Like

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Some more

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
All she wants is to have a pretty dress and a nice backyard (pun intended ) * arse *
#Girl problems

Meanwhile, I want to have that exact backyard as part of my Chateau home in the future. I need a bigger space for my horses and their stables, my gazelles, squirrels, flamingos, cats, monkeys,dogs, and so on. Why go out when I can have it all at home and never get bored ? I like being in my zone. Few party appearances, like once in a three month interval.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Turtleneck design

1 Like

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Some quilted jacket styles ( miniature, though)
Some ladies gown with high slit. Bla bla bla...

Just want to say that the building beneath the fashion sketch is of my own design. What I like to call my first masterpiece. Lol. So, I was trying out old neopolitan , Roman architectural styles. All from my imagination, A - Z. As you'd expect, I've grown better at it. Better pillar, columns and statues sculptures all infused into the buildings design. But that's for later. Now, I'm more focused on pursuing my Automotive design career and aspiration.
Graciously, I'm on the edge of having a breakthrough in this regard. Yes oh! After all the wait and worries, sourcing, pleading, I am scheduled to begin my studies at a university in Ohio next year. Around February. I had to choose between the following institutions- Pratt Institute, department of transportation design ( New York) University of Michigan (Michigan ) , Kettering University ( Southwest Ohio), ArtCentre College Of Design ( Pasadena, California ) After considering the aforementioned, I picked Kettering, and fortunately I was offered the admission after some back and forths.

Now I can say that my journey to becoming a foremost automobile brand designer and engineer is about to begin, by the grace of God. This passion I have nutured for so long. I'm thankful to those who have assisted me, to the school for also wavering the tuition cost for me to a reasonable bearing. It's all a combined, collective effort. Also, a very big thanks to an aunt of mine with friends and family ties in the State of Ohio. She frequently goes there and this time, she has finally put her going there to good use, in my opinion . Hahaha! It favours me this time, duhh!! But I'm thankful, all the same. More memories to be created.
When I make it finally, I'll repay the goodness and goodwill to everyone who has been supportive so far. Even those who will be supportive in the coming seasons. I never stopped believing and hoping. I would have wanted the Big Apple as the city I get to live in while studying, but that's not to be. Still got great love and admiration for New York, anytime, anyday! Daddy, you never fulfilled your promises of taking we, your kids on one of those trips of yours to New York City. Now, you're no more. You passed away, but I'll make that desire of mine come to pass someday.
Sure, I'll visit while studying when and if I get the chance to. But, my goal is to live there and be a part of that lovely, hustle and bustle city that never sleeps. London, the UK, was mostly all you could give us. We are not ungrateful but, we found London to be almost all the time borrringg ( no offense to anyone pls) and we grew up and so did our appetites for different things of life. I love New York with all my artsy heart. Lol, that's how deep it is. I learnt how to draw and design skyscrapers, towers, landscape designs mostly from watching clips of that Empire State. Till then...keep resting on daddy, and hopefully, you're resting in peace. God will see me through. You just sleep on. Let's see how it goes.

Fashion will be next on my bucket list of passions to dabble into. Thank God I have the rudimentary knowledge and skills already. People will tend to rip you off, exploit you if you show up as a novice. Well, till I get there, I'll cross that bridge. There are scores of Art schools, technical colleges and all that, for Fashion design learning and furniture making, designing, pricing, marketing, etc...
I'll just have to make the right network of friends, keep my eyes open for any opportunities that come up. I'll need all the assistance I can get, but I'm sure I'll meet the people who would matter in those areas of help. Once out of this clime of ours and into saner climes, as we like to call it here on Nairaland, it becomes easier to navigate one's way around these things. It's a more enabling environment, to say the least. Let me see how it goes.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Some furniture ideas of mine from some years back...
Fashion and lifestyle, like I said. I believe they go well together.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2021
The following three posts would be my last posts on this thread topic. I'm almost feeling emotional, but what for, right? Yeah...but it feels like i will soon be leaving my work behind on a public space and moving on. It's a bittersweet kind of feel.
This picture is a drawing from how I used to sketch cars back in 2010 at some point. Time has flown, Woah! Anyway, I've improved, of course. Thank God! So, the aspiration didn't just start today. I've been drawing cars for the longest part of my life. Awww, lol, I even priced it at a value of 9 million naira. Back then when 9 mill was something of value when it comes to car prices. With the hyperinflation of the nairathat has taken place over the years, prices go higher. Anyway, let's leave the financial analysis aside...that's boring for this post.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2021
...from then to this and many more...this was 2019 I believe. So change is constant.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2021
A different angle. Hopefully, clearer than the second one

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2021
The exterior and the interior , front view.
I know i can still do better if I channel my inner eye. Just that I've not had much time lately. Besides, it's not easy abeg.
I did this drawing last week Tuesday if my memory serves me correctly.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by SefunmiHookups: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please, don't be that guy undecided Or lady undecided
Cheating hurts the soul. So not worth it. See...Now, he's dead. Yup, she hacked him. That's the moral of the comic sketch I did some years ago for my Instagram page.
One thing I detest after Satan, is a woman who is a cheat. Gosh...I hope I never experience that shit. I've been lucky all through, as I always held the cards and luckily, called the shots. Now that marriage is the next goal, I hope I won't wife a lady who is a serial cheat, even though I meet her as a virgin. Doesn't guarantee anything.
From Anna - " Hey baby. I miss you. Call me " is the message that reads on the screen.
Meanwhile, it's still about Fashion. And lifestyle too. There some fashion items in the picture, la. See Calvin Klein briefs there. See her dress. I'm still following the rules and not derailing my own thread. I hope.

Re: My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas by melkumew: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2021
Omg, that looks nice! I'm more into cosplay si I usually look for interesting stores where I can buy something unusual. For example, I have recently bought cosplay props.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better: Kim Kardashian Or Mrs. Doubtfire / Learn How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth / Photo: Victoria's Secret Unveils N400 Million ($2 Million) Bra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.