Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix (7459 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / This Father And Son Photo Is Proof Blood Is Thicker Than Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Emmadoc: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
I'm not trying to body shame her. But ladies, this the proof you all need. We men don't really care about your body type, its all about what you can offer. Men love industrious women... #Gracias

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSnH52Qf0ug

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Ssoil(f): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2021
girl i don’t really care about your body type what really matter na your vibe grin grin
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Op, you are right ooo.
Men don't really care about women body type. See her sexy shape but them still divorce.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2021
That's his sugar mummy
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2021
Don't mind OP o.
He is a liar & all liars shall go to hell undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by IJOBA11: 2:56am On Sep 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Op, you are right ooo.
Men don't really care about women body type. See her sexy shape but them still divorce.
YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE BODA HABIB

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:25am On Sep 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
That's his sugar mummy
What is "sugar" in this one nitori Olorun! shocked

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Hypnotise: 5:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Probably Madame get raba Gucci on her head
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by dhameelare(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Its people like Op thats giving all dis ugly girls useless hope....

From the picture, clearly the lady is rich and the guy is her boy toy

To all d ladies, always try to look pretty and always try to put an extra effort to ur appearance.... because inner beaty & industrous only exist in the dictionary, in the real world nobody gives a bleep about ur inner beaty

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by dingbang(m): 5:53am On Sep 19, 2021
Slim girls only.. Hit me up.
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE BODA HABIB
I NO GET YOUR TIME.
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Truvelisback(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2021
No be sugar mummy be that?

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by YouAreNotAlonE: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Emmadoc:
I'm not trying to body shame her. But ladies, this the proof you all need. We men don't really care about your body type, its all about what you can offer. Men love industrious women... #Gracias

cheesy cheesy if you like dey whine the girls here, obviously the woman is rich na
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by brosom(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Duda looks like edemwingie, hope I spelled correct.

Duda is messed up real time.

Shiitt..!! angry
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2021
Emmadoc:

Speak for yourself angry

They haf tied that man's brain. O ye daughters of Jezebel.
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Jeon(f): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2021
You lie

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Polyol(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Speak for yourself o
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by BigMoneyeye: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2021
You can not be looking like a self-made inverted triangle... No be juju be dat
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Gadafii: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2021
Omo make I no lie you, I care about body ooo,

You can't be looking like loosed bag of red hausa beans and you will expect me to want to get down with you, I wouldn't even step outside with you I the first place
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Kingcalls: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Op, you are right ooo.

I dont know about others ...but for me ...u must b tall , elegant, slim , small ass and boobs like a runway model , very pretty face and light in complexion

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

I dont know about others ...but for me ...u must b tall , elegant, slim , small ass and boobs like a runway model , very pretty face and light in complexion
shocked shocked

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Kingcalls: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
shocked shocked

Yep...those are the only girls I've ever had anything to do with ..... and presently have one now ... and I look like fresh prince as people say.... so I prefer girls that look like me as well

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Charmingrascal(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
How can you care about your sugar mummy's body type grin
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

Yep...those are the only girls I've ever had anything to do with ..... and presently have one now ... and I look like fresh prince as people say.... so I prefer girls that look like me as well
lol cheesycheesy na wa ooo
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
This is very disturbing. Why is she wearing such Ill fitting clothes? embarassed undecided
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Op, you are right ooo.
There's nothing sexy about this artificial body. She looks like one of the ants in Ant Z
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

What is "sugar" in this one nitori Olorun! shocked
O ma ya mi l'enu ke undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
See as she is looking like conjoined amoeba. Men has suffered.
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by cayorday89(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Op, speak for your self, In my most needing time, my poor self will never consider her as a getaway from poverty...
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by FalseProphet1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Don't mind OP o.
He is a liar & all liars shall go to hell undecided
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.

This I have seen.
Re: Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix by OGWILLS123: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Op, you are right ooo.

Is this what sexy angryv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? / Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.