Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? (416 Views)

Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by 9jamustchange: 5:34am On Sep 19, 2021
I believe expressions such as "except a man be born again" ; " I am the way, the truth and life" and "no one comes to the father except through me" exclude the possibility of any alternative route, and deserve serious and sincere consideration by all humans! What do you think?
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by AntiChristian: 6:28am On Sep 19, 2021
1. It depends on your own interpretation of being born again.

2. Every one Prophet from Noah, Moses, Joseph,etc has always being a means of salvation to their nation during their respective times.

3. Moreso, Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by malvisguy212: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

2. Every one Prophet from Noah, Moses, Joseph,etc has always being a means of salvation to their nation during their respective times.

so which prophet was sent to Nigeria ? quote a verse were the prophets you mentioned above claim to be the only way to heaven.
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by malvisguy212: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2021
the good news is by seating on a boat and allow the boat to do all the work. but the unsaved man try
to swim from one end to the other by his own strength.

the good news the Gospel bring, It bids me fly and gives me wings! Salvation is not WORKING; it is
RESTING on the WORK of Another. Salvation is not based on what we might do; it is based on what Christ
has ALREADY DONE.
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by OtemAtum: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Kingdom of God? God Almighty is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. Wherever you are is the 'kingdom of God' Almighty. God is everything in totality. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda etc. that you people see as Gods are actually very insignificant fragments of existence and they have lesser power than we humans at the moment as they are currently held captive in a spiritual cage by the gods of science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2021
The only way is God's Word. That's what came in the form of man and dwelt among us.

But before the Word of God became flesh, men have been having access to God and walking with Him as Noah, Enoch, Job etc. It was the Word of God that gave them that access to God because they kept it. But the condemnation they inherited from Adam yet prevented form having access to eternal life and God's Kingdom in heaven.

That's where Jesus came in, as that was one of the major reasons Jesus came, even to take away that obstacle preventing such righteous ones and prophets of old, from being able to enter into the kingdom of God.

You would have heard of some of the saints who were said to have resurrected after His death, and appeared to many. That was a consequence and in acknowledgement of that mighty work Jesus had done for them to remove that condemnation of sin which prevented them from entering into God's Kingdom.

So it hasn't changed. It's was the Word of God that gave them that access, it's still the (obedience of the) Word of God that would give anyone access to the kingdom of God, and that Word of God is Jesus.

God bless.
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
9jamustchange:
I believe expressions such as "except a man be born again" ; " I am the way, the truth and life" and "no one comes to the father except through me" exclude the possibility of any alternative route, and deserve serious and sincere consideration by all humans! What do you think?
The Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell are both located belongs to Jesus Christ. undecided

Even the demons and devils enter through Him - they believe. So, how can any other gain access if not through Him? undecided
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Nwchkwgz: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yes go back to your roots

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Until you understand this

Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell are both located belongs to Jesus Christ. undecided

Even the demons and devils enter through Him - they believe. So, how can any other gain access if not through Him? undecided

Your craze no get mate oh..
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
sonmvayina:
Your craze no get mate oh..
Look whose talking! undecided
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Look whose talking! undecided

Your fictional Jesus is quoted to have said

" the kingdom of God is within you"..I think in Mark 10 :17.

What else are you blabbing about..?
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
sonmvayina:

Your fictional Jesus is quoted to have said
" the kingdom of God is within you"..I think in Mark 10 :17.
What else are you blabbing about..?
So because Jesus Christ said that Kingdom of God is in and all around of you means Jesus Christ meant that the Kingdom belongs to your? undecided

Please stop doing this to yourself. undecided
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
9jamustchange:

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY BUT THE WAY OF THE LORD!
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because Jesus Christ said that Kingdom of God is in and all around of you means Jesus Christ meant that the Kingdom belongs to your? undecided

Please stop doing this to yourself. undecided

Nah....your craze is legendary. I don't expect less..
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
sonmvayina:

Nah....your craze is legendary. I don't expect less..
Stop projecting! undecided
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop projecting! undecided

Nah true nah...you no read wetin you type before you click submit.

E make sense to you?
Talk true..
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
sonmvayina:

Nah true nah...you no read wetin you type before you click submit.

E make sense to you?
Talk true..
It wouldn't make sense to someone like you who is confused and looking to inject his delusions into everything he can think of. undecided

Jesus Christ said the Kingdom of God, not your Kingdom, is inside and all around you. He also informed you that His Kingdom, the same Kingdom of God, is not of this world. undecided

You don't have to be a genius to comprehend what is in fact written. You at least have to be honest enough to be wiling to keep you delusions from it to comprehend it. undecided
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Nephilim: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
9jamustchange:
Matthew 13:46 - who having found one pearl of great price, having gone away, has sold all, as much as he had, and bought it.

The Kingdom of God is expensive. It requires your All!
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It wouldn't make sense to someone like you who is confused and looking to inject his delusions into everything he can think of. undecided

Jesus Christ said the Kingdom of God, not your Kingdom, is inside and all around you. He also informed you that His Kingdom, the same Kingdom of God, is not of this world. undecided

You don't have to be a genius to comprehend what is in fact written. You at least have to be honest enough to be wiling to keep you delusions from it to comprehend it. undecided

I don't know whether it is you or Jesus or the writer of the fiction that is ignorant..either way..you still have a lot to learn. I suggest you unlearn first...that is the hardest part..
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

I don't know whether it is you or Jesus or the writer of the fiction that is ignorant..either way..you still have a lot to learn. I suggest you unlearn first...that is the hardest part..
Abeg get away make conversation begin to flow between those who are in the know o'jare! undecided
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abeg get away make conversation begin to flow between those who are in the know o'jare! undecided

You need help, when are you going to get it...I will pay for it...

Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
sonmvayina:
You need help, when are you going to get it...I will pay for it...
Again,
Kobojunkie:
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

undecided

As Jesus Christ made clear, the Kingdom of God is only open to those who are the lost sheep of Israel, those to whom He was sent. undecided
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:35am On Dec 16, 2022
9jamustchange:

The Owner of A House is the one Who determines how you enter His House.

Therefore if He says there is only One Way, eg Door it means there is no other acceptable entry eg window, roof, underground etc.

John 10:1
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2022
malvisguy212:
so which prophet was sent to Nigeria ? quote a verse were the prophets you mentioned above claim to be the only way to heaven.
None since God's plan does not include using Nigeria to gain the whole world. As Jesus Christ clearly said, He was sent to the Lost sheep of israel --- the Good Shepherd --- through whom all those exiled of Israel will be gathered back from every tribe, every language and every Nation, back to Israel at the time of the resurrection. undecided
Re: Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God? by Kobojunkie: 1:29am On Dec 16, 2022
malvisguy212:
the good news is by seating on a boat and allow the boat to do all the work. but the unsaved man try
to swim from one end to the other by his own strength.

the good news the Gospel bring, It bids me fly and gives me wings! Salvation is not WORKING; it is
RESTING on the WORK of Another. Salvation is not based on what we might do; it is based on what Christ
has ALREADY DONE.
And that same Jesus Christ is the same who said Salvation which He brings is only for those who are of the Lost sheep of israel, the sinners of this world. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sermon And Teaching On Psalm 23: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Things U Need To Know / God Isn't The Reason I Made It This Far / Proof That Jesus Was An Agent Of The Roman Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.