Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,445 members, 7,801,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Tips For A Better CGPA In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips For A Better CGPA In The University (371 Views)

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / How To Calculate Your CGPA In Nigeria Universities / Masters With 2.5 Cgpa In Mathematics In Unilorin, Unilag, Ui, Lasu, Uniport, Unn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For A Better CGPA In The University by KensonAbule(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Greetings Fellow Nairalanders,
I seriously need tips/advice.
I'm currently in my 200L 1st Semester. Pls I had 2.85Gpa in my 1st semester result in 100L, our 2nd semester result is not yet out.
My problem is that, this 2.85, in a 5point scale, is too small to compare with other of my Coursemates or to even give me a 1st Class or 2nd class upper from the look of things.
Here in my 200L, am offering 6 tough courses and all has 3 Credit unit each.
Pls tell me, have I failed or missed my target?
Can I still make 2nd class upper? If yes, what do I need to do (I know that, I need to read and read, but there are some helpful tips).
Pls somebody help me on how to boost this Gpa to something more better.

Note: I have recently realized that, 1st class is not for me, because I do work while I school. So it's not really easy,but I have to.
Re: Tips For A Better CGPA In The University by KensonAbule(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Pls what exactly, do I need to do, to boost this Barca looking odd.
Guys who passed through this lane and those who are on same lane with me, pls advice.
Re: Tips For A Better CGPA In The University by staroph(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2021
-Start Early
You need to start reading very early in the semester

-Attend all classes

-Don't joke with any assignments/Projects/practical
Always write ur assignments and practical as if it is an exam

-Have a positive mindset
Always believe that you can achieve a better GP.

-Study past questions

-Move closer to the brilliant and serious students

-And the most importantly know God and pray always

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn The US English? / Buy Shoes Rack Online In India- Best Designs And Prices / The Uses Of Active And Passive Voice In English Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.