Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma (2791 Views)

President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Hope Uzodinma (Pictures) / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Hope Uzodimma (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by OyigboUpdate: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Who is fooling who?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by OyigboUpdate: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2021
I pray it's never too late before IPOB hoodlums discover this is all politics

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by DoctorDree(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Birds of the same feathers they say..........

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by OyigboUpdate: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2021
DoctorDree:
Birds of the same feathers they say..........

Flock together.
Nnamdi Kanu is just a common criminal

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by zombieHUNTER: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Yobabad: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
n. And I pray that very soon these God fearing people you good for nothing fool called hoodlums will discover you and track you down, just watch out you will soon track down

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Aboks(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Nnamdi sabo kanu what a name
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by mouthofThegod: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Who is fooling who?
Keep dying because of ipob.
Reasonable minds know the circumstance surrounding that picture which was shortly after he was released from prison in 2017 when all political class from SE were dying to take pictures with him.
What a man!

I bet you were dying to take pictures with him too then but because of the small change u are being paid by Fulani now,u will deny grin

When Nnamdi Kanu is out,Hope Uzodingba will still try by all means to take pictures with him while u are just a puppet used to achieve their political aims

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Kingof2nations(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Mumu is it only hope uzodinma dt u saw ; one person is given SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by owobokiri(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Nkîta ara
This one wakes up thinking about igbos and IPOB.
Masquerading ethnic hate and tribal resentment as hate against IPOB.
Fulani herdsmen are killing his people for fun but you won't hear fiiiim from him. He's fixated on the ubiquitous igbos! Men fear what they can't conquer.
You guys should start ignoring the rat and his rants. Attention whores need attention as oxygen to live. Starve him of the attention he craves for and he dies off...,

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Notasyouthink: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Always lying your brains out. There is nothing you will do that will make us accept nigga-area with all our hearts. Nigga-area is a bad market.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Admissionclass: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2021
I now hate KANU i denounce ipob Fulani herdsmen for life cheesy grin
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Notasyouthink: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2021
mouthofThegod:

Keep dying because of ipob.
Reasonable minds know the circumstance surrounding that picture which was shortly after he was released from prison in 2017 when all political class from SE were dying to take pictures with him.
What a man!

I bet you were dying to take pictures with him too then but because of the small change u are by paid by Fulani now,u will deny grin

When Nnamdi Kanu is out,Hope Uzodingba will still try by all means to take pictures with him while u are just a puppet used to achieve their political aims
Exactly! The hungry deportee thinks he is in the same league with Kanu because of the peanuts his apc masters gives him.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Bonesking(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I tell you, it's all politics but the illiterate IPOB miscreants don't know this. Kanu is a secret card-carrying member of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by AcademicWriter: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2021
geese of the same birds they believe..........
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2021
owobokiri:
Nkîta ara
This one wakes up thinking about igbos and IPOB.
Masquerading ethnic hate and tribal resentment as hate against IPOB.
Fulani herdsmen are killing his people for fun but you won't hear fiiiim from him. He's fixated on the ubiquitous igbos! Men fear what they can't conquer.
You guys should start ignoring the rat and his rants. Attention whores need attention as oxygen to live. Starve him of the attention he craves for and he dies off...,

I don't even know why I opened this particular thread. I don't open his threads again because it makes mods reason his fake post so as to even bring to fp.

He will stay online 24/7 searching for anything bearing IPOB or MNK and pictures only to find a caption to change narrative to suit what he is paid for

Obsession is a kind of sickness
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Dymaco(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2021
I am very happy. Seeing this guy ranting and crying gives me joy. Depression will soon kill you. Stay far from sniper I keep warning.

Ipob will keep giving you nightmare. We move. Nothing can stop us. Our own is to move ahead ahead. We need people to talk about us. You are doing a great job but don't be depressed.
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by vedaxcool(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
See this exposure, Cownu was a hungry dog looking for meal, he had the right audience, Bitter souls who would believe anything.
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by FakeUnity: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Who is fooling who?

So Mr zombie, you expect everybody to be stupid enough like you, not to know the story behind that picture?

It was taken when your political paymasters were all going to Ohamadike's house to pay homage to him in 2017 after his release on bail.

You be authentic mugu. cheesy grin
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Praxis758: 2:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Hope Uzodinma's media handlers will issue a press statement to debunk this picture and tag photoshopped
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by NGpatriot: 3:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu pays courtsey visit to Ekweremadu, Abaribe, T. A Orj

lWednesday, May 03, 2017

https://www.legit.ng/1102526-nnamdi-kanu-pays-courtsey-visit-ekweremadu-abaribe-t-a-orji-photos.html

Why pick on Uzodinma? The terrorist went to visit ekweremadu and the fact that he was there doesn't mean he was a fan of that blood-thirsty taliban jihadi terrorist.

What does it matter anyway? The useless men groomed the terrorists and gave them wings, now the taliban is a big bone stuck in their throat and the chicken is finally home to roost.

Thius is the monster the useless men created, now they are reaping what they sow..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by mancoconut: 3:50am On Sep 20, 2021
That picture was from 2017 when MNK was released from detention.
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by mancoconut: 3:51am On Sep 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Why pick on Uzodinma? The terrorist went to visit ekweremadu and the fact that he was there doesn't mean he was a fan of that blood-thirsty taliban jihadi terrorist.

What does it matter anyway? The useless men groomed the terrorists and gave them wings, now the taliban is a big bone stuck in their throat and the chicken is finally home to roost.

Thius is the monster the useless men created, now they are reaping what they sow..

This ape is back again, talk of emotional diarrhea, always in your feelings over IPOB matter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by NGpatriot: 4:03am On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
mancoconut:

This ape is back again, talk of emotional diarrhea, always in your feelings over IPOB matter
[/s]

Awon Taliban ipob JIHADI terrorist NETWORK.

How market? How many people una don kill today or how many little school girls una don behead for babalawo juju?

BiafraNISTANS.

grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by ablejesus26(m): 4:45am On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=105958869][/quote]

Is this the best you can come up with.
Just imagine someone who believes buhari is dead calling another Zombie �.
Truly Wonder will never seize to Wonder �

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by mancoconut: 4:58am On Sep 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]Awon Taliban ipob JIHADI terrorist NETWORK.

How market? How many people una don kill today or how many little school girls una don behead for babalawo juju?

BiafraNISTANS.
[/s]

grin grin grin
My Yeribanza pigsty bloda, market dey sell well well. I used all the heads of the females in your wretched family to fortify my jazz and the feedback has been more than satisfying. I'm coming soon for your terrorist mother cause I heard her head is very potent for our next Juju grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by zombieHUNTER: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

Is this the best you can come up with.
Just imagine someone who believes buhari is dead calling another Zombie �.
Truly Wonder will never seize to Wonder �

Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2021
Ogwuigboupdate get a job, get a girl friend @least try if one will accept.... Deportation is not the end of your life.....if you fall you stand up and keep running don't drag others down with you by all means....your people needs liberation at upper iweka VISIT THEM SOMETIMES BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE SHACKLES OF IPOB ka agwuo gi ara

Fulani has a history of not trusting one who was used to attack his own people.....evennif they dash you one Fu*ani girl....she will still kill you and cry soooo hard on your burial
Re: Throwback Of Nnamdi Kanu With Hope Uzodinma by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Who is fooling who?
Your best friend today can be your worst enemy tomorrow.. Your worst enemy today can be your best friend tomorrow.LOOK FOR A BETTER THING TO TALK ABOUT.Any sane Igbo person would still prefer Kanu than Judas uzoyadinnjo! The political leaders in South East are the worst set of leaders in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC / Check Out The Person Dangote Wants To Become The President Of Nigeria. / If Nigeria Was To Go Back To Regional Government, Will The West Accept Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.