Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

How Do I Report A Bank Account Number That Duped Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Report A Bank Account Number That Duped Me (700 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / Should I Report This Suspicious Transaction Or Play Along?? / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report A Bank Account Number That Duped Me by benefitzte: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Hello house,

Please I needed to move some workers from the north to the East.
A friend who is also from the north introduced me to someone that I sent money to for this task but for more than 3onths now the guy would pick my call the moment he hears my voice he would drop the call.
The friend that introduced me to this guy is now out of the country.

My question now is how can I report him to his bank that he defrauded me with evidence?
Re: How Do I Report A Bank Account Number That Duped Me by Autentic418: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Go to ur bank and complain
I think they will ask for police report too sha
Just go to ur bank first?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Bank Account Number That Duped Me by benefitzte: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Autentic418:
Go to ur bank and complain
I think they will ask for police report too sha
Just go to ur bank first?

Thanks
Re: How Do I Report A Bank Account Number That Duped Me by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
benefitzte:
Hello house,

Please I needed to move some workers from the north to the East.
A friend who is also from the north introduced me to someone that I sent money to for this task but for more than 3onths now the guy would pick my call the moment he hears my voice he would drop the call.
The friend that introduced me to this guy is now out of the country.

My question now is how can I report him to his bank that he defrauded me with evidence?

How To Retrieve Your Money From The Scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/6765825/how-retrieve-money-scammers

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? / All This Affiliate Marketing, Copywriting And Others.. Do They Really Work? / Chippercash Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.