Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection (29222 Views)

2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by potbelly(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Now now...
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Goodvibes007: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
They hired him as a dog. The guy moves to any party that pays him.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by baloest: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good luck to him
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by ceaser: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
The Judas of Odùduwà himself. A real true son of his father.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by dex4sure: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tufiakwa
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Then all his gadamnnn sin will be forgiven

Apc is an acronym for Almagamation of political criminals

The same Fani that was the demi God of the delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys is now being cured by the IPIGS. No permanent friends just permanent interest. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Laggafin: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
They that the Gods wants to kill. They first make blind.. APC has finally brought out a nail to seal their Coffins..
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by OgwuEgo: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brown envelope journalism.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Theunbothered: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hungry dog

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Kay25(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
If Apc tries it ..That's the end of the party cost I am too sure FFK would utter words that will raise confusion and fight among the party members and even discredit Apc at large

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by FreeStuffsNG: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you look deeply at the report, it's no brainer that anyone can sit in his bedroom and craft this creative writing junk.
Please don't let such a mischievous person drag you into his sin..Just don't bother, Chief FFK can't stay long in APC.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by drey076(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH FFK IS FAILURE. THIS IS A STRONG INDICATION THAT APC IS TENDING TOWARDS FAILURE. THAT IS A GOOD ONE

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by galaxylauncher: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Watch the damning things Fani kayode said about Buhari in the past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqb14UCGAiU
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Emma1Oj(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
insidelife22:
in politics, there is no permanent interest.
there is permanent interest but no permanent friend.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Lovenorth: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
FKK is a big fish grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by mu2sa2: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
kestolove95:
This guy go finish pdp kpata-kpata
He was a pdp insider and so fully prepared to take it down completely r.i.p in advance to pdp.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by ManOfCompetence(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
SIONKPO1:

What if PDP makes lere olayinka or Reno omokri as it's spokesman
ffk go silent
I don't like ffk as a person ... but neither lere or Reno are match for ffk when it comes to public speaking.....
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Franking: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
That hungry mudafvker.

By election or appointment?
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by BePrepared: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Someone should help me plz I'm still confused, how can a grown man go from one extreme of criticizing something openly consistently to the direct opposite of praising same thing openly, This Fani issue still they confuse me oo oo, how can a man lose every iota of shame

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Trumann:
The Fani Kayode family is cyrsed. They are a family of traitors who usually end up in disgrace. That's how FFK's father was a traitor before he died like a dog.
Easy
Na pesin fada grin
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
If not Election rigging, these guys can't win a family election in a sane country.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by meetgaya: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
It is said that, "Man is a political animal; and if that's true, its an inevitable means to an end".
It entails, by some definitive quarters to mean "Who gets what, when and how".

FFK has defected to the ruling APC. Heaven and earth will not collide.

It's a house of cards and FFK just played his.

"I will never go back to the PDP. PDP is beyond redemption".
ATIKU ABUBAKAR

"I will never leave APGA. I'd rather quit politics. PDP is a curse to the South East".
PETER OBI

"I would rather die than to join APC".
FEMI FANI- KAYODE

"May God punish me if I ever leave PDP".
Gov Bello Mohammad Matawalle

"I will not join these people who carry brooms like witches. Over my dead". body!_
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

"If APC fails to perform, Nigerians should stone us".
Tony Momoh
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by kingxsamz(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Give him food and he'll sing for you.
Obasanjo
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by AroOkigbo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
10mobile:
grin Hungerbad
Let the dead rest in peace
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by tnerro1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
The Judas of oduduwa, doing what he knows best
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
I dont like FFK doing this back stabbing. But the truth is that he is highly resourceful. I disagree with Reno Omokri about FFK not winning an election. I really think FFK does not want to contest as he knows his strong area. Reno himself has won nothing, so he should go sit down.

FFK just ate his own words. He cannot be trusted again. And see...there will be a time for a big position which needs someone stable and trust worthy, that is when FFK ways will catch up with him. No one does this and go free. Not possible. Ha ba! He has just stabbed the yoruba and Igbo nations agitators like that. It is not good at all.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by MrBachelor: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
The ambassador of stomach infrastructure,.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by eldoradoxx: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Before APC goes on to make FFK its spokesman, they should pause and have a rethink of why and how they lost Edo State. Adams Oshomole, the same man that praised Obaseki to the highest heavens and demonized Ize Iyamu during Obaseki's first campaign turned around to praise Ize Iyamu and demonized Obaseki. Edo people refused to believe Oshomole. Everything Oshomole said about Ize Iyamu during the time he was in good relationship with Obaseki was being played on radio, bill boards etc and of course APC /Ize Iyamu lost the election because Osho said a lot if terrible things about Ize Iyamu.
Once FFK is made spokesman of APC, every single video in FFK was demonizing APC will be played by PDP as its response for Nigerians to know the quality of message that FFk can deliver.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by urbobo20(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Will he have anything to tell pdp , since he has done much damage to apc in the past
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by clothingonline(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nigerian politics it’s normal

All of them do same
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by hotseat: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
This further exposes the hollowness of the APC as a political party.

No clearcut ideology, just desperate pursuit of political power by hook or crook!

If you ask me, the APC is a band of political marauders and desperadoes!

Just because they are fully aware that their coming to power only spelled calamity for the country with nothing positive to show to the electorates, they've now decided to hire a political mercenary and a much discredited fellow who thrives in doublespeak as its mouthpiece if he could rewrite history.

Wow!

Time, thou truly, is a great revealer of the intents of men!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.