Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad (2287 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Prove me wrong..tho I collected the sample from people around me..well they all said you nigerian guys behave like women and doesn't keep secrets..una mouth too dey leak like tap water..0%romantic..well some are good and perfect but the bad eggs keep on destroying una reputation..
#onlyonepegi23..
#nairalandprincess
#inogetshame
#insultmeandreceiveitback

5 Likes

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Sonnobax15(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin
Mumu statistics

3 Likes

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Ynix(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:
Prove me wrong..tho I collected the sample from people around me..well they all said you nigerian guys behave like women and doesn't keep secrets..una mouth too dey leak like tap water..0%romantic..well some are good and perfect but the bad eggs keep on destroying una reputation..
#onlyonepegi23..
#nairalandprincess
#inogetshame
Is that all, oya take Panadol then go and sleep

4 Likes

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Davash222(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
OP is suffering from lack of dicck. No one should take her seriously.

15 Likes

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Princeton92(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Do you wanna get dicked baby cause you sound hungry?

4 Likes

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ynix:

Is that all, oya take Panadol then go and sleep
bitch
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mumu statistics
bitch
Princeton92:
Do you wanna get dicked baby cause you sound hungry?
bitch
[quote author=Davash222 post=105966456]OP is suffering from lack of dicck. No one should take her seriously.lol you are not serious
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by SuperNova33: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
You need a long black one to help you calm down ... We are not all bad and we don't all kiss and tell ...If you have taken statistics from the men around you then you need to change your environment ...

Broaden your horizons...

Live and learn.

Find good vitamin D and relax ok!

5 Likes

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Princeton92(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:
bitch

Bitchcraft

1 Like

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pumpumking: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:

is suffering from lack of dicck. No one should take her seriously.lol you are not serious

Priiick pricccck priiick priiick...that's all u all ways talking about....if u like priiick so much,cant u juss ask me,nicely? I will gladly giv u for free cheesy
anyways quit deralingg the topick & juss answer why Nigeria guys are bad wit priiick?
Please grooowup angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pumpumking: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

Priiick pricccck priiick priiick...that's all u all ways talking about....if u like priiick so much, ask me nicely & I will gladly yansh u like a wifey. cheesy
anyways quit deralingg the topick & juss answer why Nigeria guys are bad wit priiick?
Please grooowup angry
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

Priiick pricccck priiick priiick...that's all u all ways talking about....if u like priiick so much,cant u juss ask me,nicely? I will gladly giv u for free cheesy
Please grooowup angry

Shut up little child
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
You need a long black one to help you calm down ... We are not all bad and we don't all kiss and tell ...If you have taken statistics from the men around you then you need to change your environment ...

Broaden your horizons...

Live and learn.

Find good vitamin D and relax ok!

I did a secondary data( collection of info from already concluded investigation)
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pumpumking: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:

Shut up little child

U so rude!! angry
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pumpumking: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:

I did a secondary data( collection of info from already concluded investigation)

STOP LYIN JORRRR...U dint go to secondary schkooool, u lier iletarate babe ...and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland!!(shame) angry

1 Like

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:
#onlyonepegi23..
#nairalandprincess
#inogetshame

How many Nigerian guys have you met??
They're about 200million people in Nigeria, about 95 - 110million are males, the ones of "date-able" age (18 and above) are about 40million or less (I stand to be corrected)...

Before you can come to this conclusion, that 80% (about 32million Nigerian guys) are bad, you should have at least been with (1st and 2nd hand experience) half that number...

So my dear OP, unless you have been with or heard that 16million guys are bad, this your conclusion is void and doesn't hold water and as such is TRASH!!!!

7 Likes

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by SuperNova33: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:

ohhh.. But concluded my who?

Who was the expert on this your secondary data collection miss data scientist you!

Most men just want to be a man ... do manly stuff like take care of thier family and all. If you find bad eggs just throw them away and not crash the whole crate.

Don't believe everything you read or hear because it sounds plausible.

It's like saying all women are prostitutes ... I know right!

I can see your veins pop on the side of your head because it sounds insulting knowing fully well that it is and cannot be true... same thing with your topic. There are bad ones but theI good ones are more.
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pumpumking: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:

Shut up little child

Calm down bro..no need for violent.
u gay people dyamm too agressive menn! undecided

1 Like

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by SenecaTheYonger: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:

What kind of secret are you talking about?
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by zexy2030(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Favfables:

They're about 200million people in Nigeria, about 95 - 110million are males, the ones of "date-able" age (18 and above) are about 40million or less (I stand to be corrected)...

Before you can come to this conclusion, that 80% (about 32million Nigerian guys) are bad, you should have at least been with (1st and 2nd hand experience) half that number...

So my dear OP, unless you have been with or heard that 16million guys are bad, this your conclusion is void and doesn't hold water and as such is TRASH!!!!
Inorder words, she is not smart with her conclusion.
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Iamagoodgirll: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
You people like turning nairaland into gender war. I tire for Una!!!
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
ohhh.. But concluded my who?

Who was the expert on this your secondary data collection miss data scientist you!

Most men just want to be a man ... do manly stuff like take care of thier family and all. If you find bad eggs just throw them away and not crash the whole crate.

Be nice to we females period

Don't believe everything you read or hear because it sounds plausible.

It's like saying all women are prostitutes ... I know right!

I can see your veins pop on the side of your head because it sounds insulting knowing fully well that it is and cannot be true... same thing with your topic. There are bad ones but theI good ones are more.

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Favfables:

..like I said a secondary data meaning i concluded from people's experiences..so it is not my personal experience
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

STOP LYIN JORRRR...U dint go to secondary schkooool, u lier iletarate babe ...and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland!!(shame) angry

Aww you wish I didn't but guess what boo I did...hate more you are only making me more famous
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by SuperNova33: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Pegi23 post=105971090][/quote]I am nice darling ... too nice I dare say.

But some women deserve jerks... I have a cousin that talks what she would do if she was a man ... You don't want to hear what comes out of her mouth... even me as a man I dey worry when she talks.

1 Like

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
I am nice darling ... too nice I dare say.

But some women deserve jerks... I have a cousin that talks what she would do if she was a man ... You don't want to hear what comes out of her mouth... even me as a man I dey worry when she talks.

Then I love her personality I pray may God give her someone that will lift her high and not an insecured husband that will kill her glory..

1 Like

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by seniorgozman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Very wrong conclusion
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Ahmback(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
What hunger cannot do does not exist

3 Likes

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Davash222:
OP is suffering from lack of dicck. No one should take her seriously.
How can you say the op is suffering from lack of dickk, when same person created a post stating how painful it gets, whenever she is having sex, because she is always dry.
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Jeon(f): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:
#onlyonepegi23..
#nairalandprincess
#inogetshame

I support you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! / Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? / My Mother Is The Reason I Have Sleepless Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.