Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad (2289 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pumpumking: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:

Aww you wish I didn't but guess what boo I did...hate more you are only making me more famous

Ok u win. please please please please. Ok please I beg am am nice guy,I swaaaaar..please can I kindly yansh u has a friends on tusday? Please? (I WANT) smiley
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Go for the remaining 20% then.
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ahmback:
What hunger cannot do does not exist

Are you trying to say she no see urgent #2k collect again?

Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:
..like I said a secondary data meaning i concluded from people's experiences..so it is not my personal experience

Sweetheart, secondary data is the same thing as "2nd hand experience" and how much secondary data did you collect?? Is it up to the stated amount?? If it's not and you still came up with this conclusion, then it's TRASH!!!!
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pumpumking: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
I am nice darling ... too nice I dare say.

But some women deserve jerks... I have a cousin that talks what she would do if she was a man ... You don't want to hear what comes out of her mouth... even me as a man I dey worry when she talks.

bro please be care full. Pegi23 been stalking me for money & still beggin me for 2000 naira, she say she mentally challenge but takein her medicine sir. PLEASE BECARE FULL SIR. THANK ME LATER SIR!!! undecided
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by SuperNova33: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro please be care full. Pegi23 been stalking me for money & still beggin me for 2000 naira, she say she mentally challenge but takein her medicine sir. PLEASE BECARE FULL SIR. THANK ME LATER SIR!!! undecided
noted... thanks for the heads up!

*ghost mode activated *
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pumpumking: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
noted... thanks for the heads up!

*ghost mode activated *

Thank u sir!! wink
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Demigod22: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
In fact, 90percent of Nigerians are bad, but some are worst irrespective of gender and profession. From politicians to pastors to lecturers to police, most of them.
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

U must be mentally ill
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pegi23(f): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jeon:

I support you.
Thanks..happy u are part of the 20%
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Pumpumking: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pegi23:

U must be mentally ill

Must u insult person simply becuz they ask u for sexxxx? Cant u juss help a brothers? Goat. Cant u act like lady for ones in yor life & groooowup? Must u all ways cuss inosent people? Why u cussing me for know reasons? U very rude! angry
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Princeton92:

Bitchcraft
lol
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by QuinModah(f): 6:56pm On May 01, 2023
shocked
Re: 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad by Chikarata2020(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2023
When u here them say Nigeria men. U will think that they have traveled to many countries not knowing that they don't have an international passport grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland / I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back / Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.