Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. (32426 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Evangelynn(f): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
adedayourt:

As much as I am also not a party to this 19yr old tout coming near the girl.

Abortion is also also murder.

I ll allow the lady have the baby and the parents take care of the lad as their last born while the girl live her life and fulfill her dreams.

This is a temporary set back for the impregnated girl.

but as for that riff raff who is still contemplating visiting the parents house with touts of his kind, I hope they all spend a long while in jail.

Why should the parents be burdened with taking care of their child or did their own parents burden their own parents with kids when they were not financially independent.

God forbid those two should take responsibility for their actions and leave their parents out of it abeg or they go the other route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Evangelynn(f): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Marv650:
I don't expect you to read up to this point, but if you did, then good for you.

Abortion is never an option, it makes no sense whatsoever.

That being said, you're 19 and said you have dreams. Was it part of the dream to impregnate a girl at 19?
I have to touch your parents too, cause you're saying they are ready to help you train the child.

1. If them doing their best to train you resulted in your impregnating a teenager and getting the tout title as a teenager, then I understand their fears. No parents wants their generation to mix with touts. This again speaks volume of your family and how you were brought up. Going there with thugs makes the case easier. You were thought to be a thug, now they will be sure you are one.
2. Raising a kid takes more than "my parents will help" If the best they can offer you is the opportunity to cut ticket while your mates are learning valuable skills like tailoring, building, etc, then I again understand the standpoint of the family.
3. I feel you want her to come to your house so that you can have something to service regularly. If you're staying under different roofs and you Impregnated her, then you really want to father a whole generation. You're young and should focus on reaching your dreams if you have any.

Finally, beg older ones in your family to speak with the parents. Make changes in your life and let it be obvious. Beg them to keep the baby and the girl, you shouldn't stay in the same house with her, otherwise in 18 months time, another one will be on the way.
Beg and pray they listen to you.
Take touts and thugs like you there, and say byebye to the girl and pregnancy.

You guys should stop deceiving yourselves abortion is an option and it should be.Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves.

You should go and read on why people do abortions and not be ignorant to say it makes no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Evangelynn(f): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tueh.

I never embarrassed my parents,may my children never embarass me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Marv650(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Evangelynn:

You guys should stop deceiving yourselves abortion is an option and it should be.Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves.

You should go and read on why people do abortions and not be ignorant to say it makes no sense

Whatever tickles your fancy...
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Yes I love her, and she loves me back for her to call me last night with a teary voice, hoping I do something about it.
I was the one who even pester her to tell her parents, she wanted to keep it hidden, till they find out by themselves.

Honestly speaking, reading comments from nairalanders castigating me because of what I do to sustain my self (tearing ticket working for my local government council) saying am a tout obviously brought me alot of motivations to do better.

So how did it pan out?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Evangelynn(f): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Marv650:

Whatever tickles your fancy...

Same here
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Edun00700: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mhmm
VTJN:
Which inlaw biko? How does impregnating someone automatic make such a person an inlaw?

A tout smiley
Agbero smiley

Haba you no go even wish your enemy that kind thing sef
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by osazsky(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
BarrElChapo:

You know, try doing some critical thinking when you reply on here. I answered the question based on the circumstances of the case presented to us. Was there any mention of rape ? Mentally unstable person or deformed foetus in the scenario ?
Try not to be too smart for yourself. Have a nice day ahead.
a 19 year old that refuses to do something meaningful with his youth days rather prefers to do drugs...agbero..want to take the youths in his community...fellow thugs to destroy the property of the parents of the girl she impregnated..
Wants to report the parents to police of which he has no custody over..to me is more more mentally unstable...this is the effect of aggressive post partum depression and bipolar disorder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Spherical77(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2021
osazsky:
a 19 year old that refuses to do something meaningful with his youth days rather prefers to do drugs...agbero..want to take the youths in his community...fellow thugs to destroy the property of the parents of the girl she impregnated..
Wants to report the parents to police of which he has no custody over..to me is more more mentally unstable...this is the effect of aggressive post partum depression and bipolar disorder
The boy na disaster to humanity

He doesn't deserve to live, especially for what he did and the enfontry
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Blackdisciple(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Spherical77:
if i be the girl brother or any of her family members eh, I go pana beat craze commot from him body before locking him up. He go regret why him come this life I swear

Wallahi
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by sadafansari: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
I don't know on what earth someone could do this. I have seen couples with deep passion parting their ways due to relocation depression as trailing spouses. But aborting a child is completely unbearable.
https://thedivorcesolutionist.com/trailing-spouse-divorce-custody-relocation/
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Luby913: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hanks0000:

It was as nice feeling and I absolutely enjoyed it... Smiles*
But I was very scared that I might have impregnated her.. I'm still a bit scared.
haha lol its normal to be scared,if its not her first time she would know what to do to avoid it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Luby913:
haha lol its normal to be scared,if its not her first time she would know what to do to avoid it

My friend said the same thing then I started thinking, how to young girls get pregnant when they know what to take to avoid it...
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Luby913: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hanks0000:

My friend said the same thing then I started thinking, how to young girls get pregnant when they know what to take to avoid it...
most deliberatery get pregnant, most haven't learnt the art yet, cus with time comes experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Luby913:
most deliberatery get pregnant, most haven't learnt the art yet, cus with time comes experience

Wow... I hope she doesn't deliberately get pregnant.. *smiles*
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Peaceagain: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why put someone in the family way when you are still a child. Let this girl go, don't go and spoil her life. Don't be the reason why she will end up selling akara by the roadside. If you truely love this girl as you claim, then sit for JAMB, get admission, get a job by the side to help yourself, finish school and make something good of yourself. I bet you, her mother will be your number one fan. That you have a d**k does not make you a man. When you understand life, you will know how best to make decisions. But biko, leave the girl and her mother alone. Hoping to hear that you have gained admission or learnt a trade. Anything short of this bro, you will always be considered less of a man.

Ayanwukoma:

So you are supporting the abortion.
They should kill my child, because am young and poor.
Is that it.

Sorry I will not let that happen.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Peaceagain:

Why put someone in the family way when you are still a child. Let this girl go, don't go and spoil her life. Don't be the reason why she will end up selling akara by the roadside. If you truely love this girl as you claim, then sit for JAMB, get admission, get a job by the side to help yourself, finish school and make something good of yourself. I bet you, her mother will be your number one fan. That you have a d**k does not make you a man. When you understand life, you will know how best to make decisions. But biko, leave the girl and her mother alone. Hoping to hear that you have gained admission or learnt a trade. Anything short of this bro, you will always be considered less of a man.

Have been feeding and fending for myself since I was 15, I don't know who you are calling a child here.

Is it because I said I still live with my parent's? Do you think because I live with them I rely on them fully.

My friend come down from your high horse and take a trip to the street and see self made men.

I No be butter o.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by atilla(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ayanwukoma. Pls update us. What happened last week?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hello all, thing's got much more complicated.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Nemesis0147(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
gist us
What happened strong man?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Wowzerful! Oya gist us.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by faithfull18(f): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2021
sisisioge:

Wowzerful! Oya gist us.
NL's chairperson Association of Gistlovers aka Apr*k* grin

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by sisisioge: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2021
faithfull18:

NL's chairperson Association of Gistlovers aka Apr*k* grin

Wetin I do? Na the direct owner of matter be this nau grin
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Getdabag: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
gist us bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.