Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. (32423 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Collins4u1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Is that how your father impregnated your mother to born you.
if I were to be the girls brother, I'll castrate you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Martinez39s(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
SMH. If I was your father, I would kick you out of the house for gross stupidity and irresponsibility. You still live with your parents and you haven't established yourself in life, yet you added extra long-term responsibility (a child) to yourself and parents; in this harsh economy and country of all places. Kai! Why recycle poverty and multiple suffering? What legacy will you leave your child? Can you afford your child options in life? A 19-year-old boy... SMH.

Anyway, next time, use a condom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
I have no advice for 19 year old boy.
This is reason why I do not take advise from here serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
24brains:
have you paid her price? NO! did they arrest you for impregnating a minor? NO! at 19, can you carter for a family while still living under your parents? NO!

She's not a minor, we both same age group

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by femi4: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me last month, though we are both young still living under our parents roof.
I told my parent's about the situation, they were both happy at least they having a grandchild, but was surprised when my girlfriend called me last night, that her mom says first thing tomorrow morning They going to the hospital to do an Abortion.

I asked her why, she said her mom says am a tout, a street dog, over her dead body would she let her daughter bore my child.

Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Ps: her mom is troublesome the whole community knows her just because her husband is wealthy, wouldn't want to go with my parent's and she start insulting them.

My parents are ready to assist me in taking care of the child.

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
I also tear tickets in a popular junction in my town.
That's council related.
(Hoping to further my studies next year)

The reason she's doing this, because am not a rich Yahoo boy that drives benz, but still
I can't let them abort my child.
And you still think you're not a tout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
arsenic33:
It's pathetic her mom would opt for abortion. Why?

Are you what her mom says you are?

You hear person say him dey tear tickets for junction you still dey ask.

Na wa o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by ipobarethieves: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
sad grin WIC Useless right? No wonder the girl parents reject u.U are irresponsible.U never jam craze Delta parents with sharp UTC.Nonsense! Instead make u behave/change,u still dey threatening/wan born another street wahala
Ayanwukoma:

So I should let them go and abort my child tomorrow?
Sorry sir I can't do that, even though am young I will fight for my right.

That child is my offspring, I won't let her mom terminate it because of her assumptions about me.

We are both same age groups, I am older than her with 3 months

She called me crying, I can't tell from her voice she doesn't want to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Primenet(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
The popular adage says, "what the elders sees while sitting down, the young ones can't see it even while standing on the roof top."

Na lie, I no go gree, see where it has landed you. Taking community boys to harass the innocent people you have offended is double gilt.

Leave the parents alone if you are wise. Meeting them as you have plan is a proof that you are a tout.
=================================

Get paid to browse the internet, Google, Twitter, Facebook Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Na today nyash dey back?

No sane parent will let their daughter keep that pregnancy. If the guy was level headed, it's a different thing.

The stigma alone....Reach to give OP a forever communion...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by ednut1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
You want to ruin the young girls life abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by engrben25: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
my guy I see reason with you , you have already done the did don't allow the woman to abort it but if it look somehow make them understand that you are innocent in this matter and u don't support abortion
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Romanoff(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
The girl is probably naive

The girl's parents are even entertaining him. Something that they will abort the pregnancy and send her to live with a relative elsewhere without a phone or access to the guy.

Tell me the guy will not move on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by kingsceedon(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021

Just like the woman said, you sounded like a Tout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by pennywys(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

It's her assumption, yes they know me in the street we all live in, am popular and active among the youths.

When our light transformer blew few months ago, I was among those people who collect fees from compound to compound to get it fixed.

No am not a tout, haven't steal before.
Haven't been tied And flogged before.

na confirm agboro u be
If the said girl was my sister I would have teach you a lesson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by RodgersAkpafu: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
DBestDoc:

Lol, this boy is so entitled ee,
So you do not care that you’ve almost ruined that girl’s life? She’s also a teenager I’m sure and you want her to be burdened with the responsibilities of motherhood.

People do very abominable things with so much confidence these days that I can’t help but shudder in dismay.

If it were in the days when things were better, the parents of that girl would be the ones coming to your family with the community youths to discipline you for bringing them so much embarrassment and pain today, you the offender is contemplating going to their home to add salt to injury. Hahaha, I’ve seen it all.

Please don’t go causing that family more trouble, let them take their decision as they deem fit ‘cause they’d be the ones to bear any consequences that may arise from this mess you guys have created. Give them some space and use a condom next time.

You’ll have your offsprings when the time is right.
The young boy did not ruin the girls life
The two parties agreed to the act that led to the child
This is a very bad situation to be in
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Wahala. Prove to them that you are responsible, since you could lift legs and impregnate someone's child, be ready to provide all her needs. Or she will give birth in her parents house?

but did d guy say he wouldnt be able to provide for her
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by lilvicky68(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
You dey tear ticket for junction??
Oga you be semi tout na..
When you start to carry stick dey flog motor then you go turn main tout with Id card... grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by techWriter1: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
then betweens ahead. When you not has caged up and transactions from one lymphocyte to another,you will whole
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The mother wants to do the abortion tomorrow. Time isn't on his wide. Plus, they might use their wealth to influence things if he should try to push harder.

I think, ultimately, a huge chunk of changing the mother's mind falls on the girl as well. It's her mother. She should stand her ground, refuse or anything. I think she's over 18. The OP says they are almost the same age.
What a conundrum
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Salamiazeez(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Not that her mum said u are tout,excuse me, u are a tout,u tie ticket at one junction, will u allow Ur younger sister marry someone like u,go fix Ur life bro... forget the pregnancy... pregnancy u can't even take care of...

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Romanoff:

The girl's parents are even entertaining him. Something that they will abort the pregnancy and send her to live with a relative elsewhere without a phone or access to the guy.

Tell me the guy will not move on.

why would u want d parents to abort the pregnancy?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Poopypants: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Baba go hustle , leave person daughter for am ..

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Help2020: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

That child is my offspring, I won't let her mom terminate it because of her assumptions about me.

The right to abort a child depend on the women.What if the child is not yours?By the way taking boys to her house is your best way of stopping the abortion right?actually you're a tout.

3 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by AntiWailer: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
YOU ARE MAD.

I will get you locked up for months illegally.

where is your offspring. ?

Who gave you offspring. ?

If i were the girl's parent, i will ensure u disappear for days, by the time u come back, to hard dick go tire u.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by PAWG(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
I don’t think any parent that wishes their young daughter well would want her to keep the pregnancy.

Dude work hard and focus on building your life rather than making babies you can’t cater for.

You mean your parents are happy? Wow! With your parent’s posture and encouragement it’s very possible that you’ll impregnate another girl in the next few years or maybe less.

Tell your parents to go meet the girls mom to discuss the way forward (if you really want the baby to be born), fighting her mom won’t work.

You’re not married to the girl and can’t decide what she does with the pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by TripleAkutigi: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me last month, though we are both young still living under our parents roof.
I told my parent's about the situation, they were both happy at least they having a grandchild, but was surprised when my girlfriend called me last night, that her mom says first thing tomorrow morning They going to the hospital to do an Abortion.

I asked her why, she said her mom says am a tout, a street dog, over her dead body would she let her daughter bore my child.

Ps: her mom is troublesome the whole community knows her just because her husband is wealthy, wouldn't want to go with my parent's and she start insulting them.

My parents are ready to assist me in taking care of the child.

Am 19.
That's council related.
(Hoping to further my studies next year)
it a lie, u create dis thread just to public com't
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by JovialJune(f): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Munzy14:
Why do I see this as Diamond digging?...grin

It is diamond digging for real, or bragging right of being a son in law or related to the wealthiest family in the community, kids these days ehn, see the way his parents were happy with the news with no scolding, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by BobbieZion(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
People will be lashing each other out,but when Jungle mature...No time for caricature.
They will run to a faceless forum and table the consequences of their action.

Some go say na mistake.
Nonsense.
My Friends that are mature self could not stop their girlfriends from abortion.
First things first,go back to junior high,open your Elementary Science Textbook and read about: Methods of Stopping pregnancy.
What if they don't go tomorrow, they go next week...

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Davash222:

You see why her mom said you're a tout?

You want to take boys to their house to constitute nuisance.

Gbola = Active
Sense = inactive

You just read my mind. I don't need to reply him again
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Juicy001: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Not community elders o
Na youths you wan carry go her house?
No offense but you sound like a tout already,
You're still a young lad who cant take care of your self nor your gf and you're talking of keeping a child?

Everything is wrong with this post if you ask me, u never marry her and you feel you have every right to decide what you want?

Expecting her parents not to look out for their child?
Lol
Something dey do this one for head...

We all know you wont allow this if it were your younger sister.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by dragunov: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

You solely rely on your parent's assistance. Yet you impregnate another girl. You are irresponsible and very silly. You are not yet a man. I am not an advocate of murder so I will say persuade your girlfriend and your own parents to plead with the other parents so as to leave the pregnancy. Collect the child and move on. But over all, you cannot force anything because that girl is not your wife. You didn't do any ceremony. Your parents didn't do introduction.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by seniorkachion(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Did you marry? What gave you the gumption to impregnate another man's daughter and imperil her future? You think you can go to another man's farm cultivate it without his blessings, harvest and go in peace! Let the girl's parents do what they like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.