Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. (32418 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by armadeo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
You dey tear ticket for junction??
Oga you be semi tout na..
When you start to carry stick dey flog motor then you go turn main tout with Id card... grin grin

You no well at all. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You made me almost choke here.

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

How many 19yr olds work in Nigeria?

I'm actually proud of him.

I'm not job shaming him. Just explaining to the guy asking questions that the nature of his job is why the "woman" is tagging him those names.

By the way, I did my very first job at 19. (Front desk personnel) before furthering in my education. So, yes, 19yr olds work in Nigeria
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by TheGift: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
I understand Her reasoning too, but if She try am with person like me and actually aborts my child , then I will deal with Her so badly, within the Law, that She will regret and Her brain will reset.
generalwo:
.... Bros.. Did u hear me say abortion is good? I am only saying that I understand the woman's reason for vying to abort the pregnancy...... Nobody wants her child to suffer.....
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Pegi23(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jesus. Op you might be out of your sense oo u want to destroy the girl future abi...19years old what did u know about fatherhood,what about the world (u know nothing) u are still collecting feeding money from your parents

You are a tout for thinking of taking touts to their house...the girl is mad for opening legs for a jobless boy..you can't take care of her and that's the truth stop thinking about the present think of the future period... abortion is bad tho I don't support it but the parents decision is good and the best..I hope the girl isn't underage oo because if she is ehh I will advice they should lock u up
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by generalwo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheGift:
I understand Her reasoning too, but if She try am with person like me and actually aborts my child , then I will deal with Her so badly, within the Law, that She will regret and Her brain will reset.
.....so why the guy brain no tell am say even if e Wan lash make e use condom.... Now he said he will go to school next year.... What happens to the girl? Have you thought about that? To blame the woman dey easy until you're in her shoes

4 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Guy just calm down and get another babe pregnant since your own parents are happy for you. They are happy you got a girl pregnant even when you know you can't take care of yourself let alone a girl and baby.
As it's stands now, the girl's family are the ones that have the final say. If you like gather Nigerian army to their house, it won't change a thing.
If you want a baby so much, get another girl pregnant and maybe this time, let the parents know that you want to get their daughter pregnant so that they won't try to abort the baby. You are young and full of fertile sperm.

6 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by bukatyne(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheGift:
What has happened has happened. The 19 year old boy is more responsible than many of you justifying abortion just because He is still struggling. He is a realer Man than you guys. And His parents are wise, to not throwaway the gift of grandchild just because it came through the exuberance of their child. Many people are out there looking for children for years with no luck. A lot of you guys really need to grow up.

cool cool kiss

This thread is shocking!

Same people clamouring that adulthood starts at 18 are sooooooooo convinced that a 19yr old is not adult enough to care for a baby.

Would it be rough? Yes!

But the guy is ready to face the consequences.

See them supporting abortion as if it would change the fact the girlfriend is/was pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Philadelphia: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheGift:
What has happened has happened. The 19 year old boy is more responsible than many of you justifying abortion just because He is still struggling. He is a realer Man than you guys. And His parents are wise, to not throwaway the gift of grandchild just because it came through the exuberance of their child. Many people are out there looking for children for years with no luck. A lot of you guys really need to grow up.

First, I’m not justifying abortion. I guess you have comprehension issues and that’s why you don’t understand what I wrote.
And then mentioning “you guys” or “most of you”; you must be r€tarded to type that rubbish at me.
Off Nairaland, you can’t get closer than 100m to me, or else, you’ll die of inferiority complex.
You’re here typing rubbish.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by AuroraB(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
I also tear tickets in a popular junction in my town.
That's council related.
My daughter(s) will not put me to shame and disrepute, in Jesus' name; Amen �

Just negodu ☹️���

3 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by kalvoken(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

It's because am not a rich Yahoo boy that's why.

The girl loves me, her parents just forcing her to do the abortion.

When she called yesterday she was crying, I can tell from her voice she don't want to.

Yes am entitled, it's my child.

I won't let it happen.

How stupid and daft can anyone be than this?

Why always mention rich yahoo, rich yahoo? Aren't they better than you touts who go about maiming and extorting those hustling for their daily bread, Now you have even added impregnating small small girls and constituting nuisance to the family. What an impetus.

God help you if the said father of the girl has gun, he would send you to your maker before people will gather.

Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by cliqtips: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
I was thinking het mum was wrong about you being a tout but you com fall my hand by confirming with what you think is right to be done which is by going there with the community boys.

From this, don't you think she was right ?

Ayanwukoma:

I asked her why, she said her mom says am a tout, a street dog, over her dead body would she let her daughter bore my child.

Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Elonmuzk(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me last month, though we are both young still living under our parents roof.
I told my parent's about the situation, they were both happy at least they having a grandchild, but was surprised when my girlfriend called me last night, that her mom says first thing tomorrow morning They going to the hospital to do an Abortion.

I asked her why, she said her mom says am a tout, a street dog, over her dead body would she let her daughter bore my child.

She might be right about you after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by armadeo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ishilove:
Na wa o

Abeg chook mouth joor.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Edun00700: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
You want to show Your inlaw the tout she called you abi
Ayanwukoma:

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Purpleflower: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Oga, you don't have any right if you've not paid shishi on top her head.

Na them spos find boys wey go beat sense enter your head. Instead of you to carry your parents to go see them and make proper resolution and agreement, you're flexing on top girl wey no be you born her, no be you train her and you no marry her.

What right are you talking about gan?

The thing tire me oo
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Talibanis: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
What kind of fuckery generation of kids are we having these days? See stupidity at its grandest stage of them all! undecided
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by TheGift: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
.....so why the guy brain no tell am say even if e Wan lash make e use condom.... Now he said he will go to school next year.... What happens to the girl? Have you thought about that? To blame the woman dey easy until you're in her shoes

NIts normal for young people to do foolish things , especially when hormones are raging.

I am looking at it from the perspective of what has happened, what’s the best way to handle it going forward? The woman is so angry She doesn’t realize it’s Her grand child she wants to terminate and it could further traumatize Her daughter.

In the olden days, before western civilization and where every man had land he was farming or animals He was rearing, This wouldn’t have been a big deal.
The two families would meet, the family of the man will perform rites and pay compensations , and they will be married.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ishilove:

Go to your local government council or social welfare or whatever they call them. She is legally an adult, from all indications, and so are you, so you have the law behind you
Are you sure you want to go that route?

Don't go and advice them to do something that will make the girl's parents wash their hands off their daughter and grand child on the way, as na the girl go suffer cos this boy nor resemble who go fit take up the responsibility of that girl or her education.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by jimter44(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

How many 19yr olds work in Nigeria?

I'm actually proud of him.
Proud of getting someone's daughter pregnant?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by femijay8271(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me last month, though we are both young still living under our parents roof.
I told my parent's about the situation, they were both happy at least they having a grandchild, but was surprised when my girlfriend called me last night, that her mom says first thing tomorrow morning They going to the hospital to do an Abortion.

Ps: her mom is troublesome the whole community knows her just because her husband is wealthy, wouldn't want to go with my parent's and she start insulting them.

My parents are ready to assist me in taking care of the child.

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
That's council related.
(Hoping to further my studies next year)

The reason she's doing this, because am not a rich Yahoo boy that drives benz, but still
I can't let them abort my child.

Paadi e...I saw what people are saying on page one but u know what? Don't mind them, i really wished I had my first born at 20yrs old but all the same, modupe. So Alaye, ma da won loun...do your thing jare.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Miket4real: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
You have dreams but you are not realistic enough. The first problem is ur parents supporting you in this. I like ur boldness but you need to understand that money is not everything, raising a child goes beyond money, are you matured enough to raise a child? Talk of a family.

Humble yourself bro, go to the girl's parent and submit to them, let them know u are sorry for the deed done, every parent have a dream for their family especially female children.

Let them know of your plans as regarding their daughter and you also must take responsibility, get knowledge and be matured that is what shows you are truly matured nit money.

I rest my case
Ayanwukoma:

My parents will do that, they are happy about it and I do work also.
Just not financialy strong to get my own place yet, am still Young hoping to get admission next year to further my studies.

I have dreams.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Sterope(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
This one thinks he has money because he tears tickets grin.

She is not willing to keep the baby, you are 19, her family doesn't seem great. I don't think your family is financially stable either else you won't be tearing ticket. Who is going to be responsible for the child while you are in school? But you want to die because of a pregnancy?

Your village people must be working overtime
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Realdeals(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
You keep repeating the same line! How will you prove there was a pregnancy and that any abortion occurs? Will you just instigate the case and leave it for the state to pursue?

Don't think you the only wise guy around, the case can easily be turned against you. You're not legally engaged with the said lady and you're shouting pregnancy and abortion.

TheGift:
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by armadeo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheGift:

Guy, he has no rights in this case. Non at all. No court would even answer you because legally you have no rights with the girl.

They can even have the child and give the child their surname. Nothing you fit do. Only to shout up and down and feed some corner lawyer.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by DMerciful(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
But you praised Davido when he had Imade at prob 19.

While I don't support this guy's action, we shouldn't have double standards!
JovialJune:

Yes I will tell you same thing, cos those rich yahoo boys are not fit to have kids, money doesnt automatically qualify one as fit to have a child, there is more to being a father than money,

You're allowing emotions cloud your head/mind, think this through deeply so that you won't have any regrets.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by DollarBuddy: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

So I should let them go and abort my child tomorrow?
Sorry sir I can't do that, even though am young I will fight for my right.

That child is my offspring, I won't let her mom terminate it because of her assumptions about me.

We are both same age groups, I am older than her with 3 months

She called me crying, I can't tell from her voice she doesn't want to do it.

See who's talking cry cry
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by TheGift: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
There is no law against sex between two consenting adults. Anything else is moralizing.
Realdeals:
You keep repeating the same line! How will you prove there was a pregnancy and that any abortion occurs? Will you just instigate the case and leave it for the state to pursue?

Don't think you the only wise guy around, the case can easily be turned against you. You're not legally engaged with the said lady and you're shouting pregnancy and abortion.

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by mariahAngel(f): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
jimter44:

Proud of getting someone's daughter pregnant?

Proud that he is ready to stand up to his responsibility and face the consequences.

His undefeated spirit is his motivation.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

So you are supporting the abortion.
They should kill my child, because am young and poor.
Is that it.

Sorry I will not let that happen.

You’re a funny & selfies boy from all your reply all i can see is just you you you.
What about the mother of the child?
You don’t think she or her parents wants her to further her education and be useful to the society?

At the end of the day it’s she that’s pregnant na she de carry am na she go decide if she want keep am or abort am get it? All this your child your child is just gaberish, the mother or to be mother always have the final say okay?
If she decides she want to keep it there’s nothing her father or mom can do about it even if in future she regrets it…

And all this treat of gathering youth to go to her places won’t even do you good.
Chai ! I wish if it’s my sister na me go don first come your house self come beat you & youths to stuppor for dishonoring my family !
If to born pikin de hungry.
Go pay bride price come collect wife.
Funny boy lol

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by olat45(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

My brother don't be demoralized by all the hurting comments from some NL, however,

You must be ready to make things right cos you've made a huge mistake by impregnating the lady via pre marital sex, try to talk to visit her mum with an elderly family member of yours so as to change the perspective she has about you.

Also, have plans to improve your financial status and further more in your education or trade or handiwork too.

God bless you.

Ps: her mom is troublesome the whole community knows her just because her husband is wealthy, wouldn't want to go with my parent's and she start insulting them.

My parents are ready to assist me in taking care of the child.

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
That's council related.
(Hoping to further my studies next year)

The reason she's doing this, because am not a rich Yahoo boy that drives benz, but still
I can't let them abort my child.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by jimter44(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
ugobi2555:

don't live to regret your actions. youthful exorbitant. firstly you impregnated an under age girl, without the consent of her parents. they can sue you for rape and character defamation. Be guided

The impregnator said the girl is 19 years old.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by pho: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
You both have made a mistake but it's good you are talking responsibility and having a supportive parents that want to help. Like an adage u don't beat a child and through him away with the birth water so am not going to condemn u in any way cause we all are not perfect.
I will advice you don't take boys to the girl's mother house cause this will further confirm her perception about you.
It's better you discuss the issues further with your parents so that they can meet with the girls parents and let them know your plans for the mother and the unborn child.
All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.