Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) (33719 Views)

First United Nigeria Airline Flight Lands In Sokoto (Pictures) / Passengers Angrily Protest Flight Delay At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / AIB Report To Address Controversy Over Max Air ‘serious Incident’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by OkukoIgbo: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2021
arantess:

If a pilot is depressed, they won't even fly
There are procedures to determine depression level and such emotional issues before flight so they don't kill everyone on board(this has actually happened before - Andreas lubitz)

Then as a pilot, he should call comport himself better not in an unruly manner

Lastly if you put off engine midair, the plane will still glide over a long distance it won't just drop like a stone

Okay you've not heard of stalling even at low speeds? If no one is there to control the glide you think the plane won't fall like a log of wood. When pilots lose all their engines, to glide, someone needs to always pitch the plane downwards to maintain a particular glide slope to avoid stalling.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by Le2money(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Oga u go school now and u shud know ur right by now....haba.....sue them for so many things and u will see ur money grow from 42,500 to like 1 billion naira.......why u come dey write us for here wen the comment supposed be "I sued Arik Airline and charged them for 1 billion and I got paid" while we will start Celebrating with u here.

googlepikins:
Nigerians please help me beg the kabu kabu airline call Arik air to refund me my ₦42,500.

I booked a flight from Lagos to Abuja, and when I got to the airport, we were told that the plane is in Port Harcourt and it will load passengers to Abuja and then pick-up passengers from Abuja to Lagos and then take us to Abuja.

Mind you this was 12noon, they shifted the flight to 3pm and later 5pm, and when they couldn't continue with their lies they opened up that the flight has been cancelled.

I asked the Arik air staff, hope I will get a refund cos obviously it's not my fault, she nodded Yes.

My brothers and sisters can you imagine that Arik uses 40 working days to process refunds.they requested for my bank account statement and gave me a form to fill. I had to get my bank statement of account to show that I really made payment on that day.

I don't know what I was thinking going to buy ticket on an airline that is in distress under AMCON .

I met my childhood friend at the airport that work for FAAN he told me to forget the money cos Arik do the same scam almost every day to innocent passengers.

My friend said the 40 working days is a way of them saying OGA forget your money it's now ours.

It's been 63 days I haven't still gotten my money back. Any time I go to their office to make trouble they make me look like I'm crazy for asking for a refund.

Guys I don't know what to do. The thought of being duped by Arik air is disturbing my mental health. I'm tired.

Meanwhile Arik doesn't pick their so-called refund phone number, it will ring for 600 times and no one will care to pick up the phone.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by Anuoluwagbemiga: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2021
No matter what may happened ,he should first address them with apology and tell them reason for his delay...I guess he came late .Proud everywhere
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by Diffdeef(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2021
googlepikins:
Nigerians please help me beg the kabu kabu airline call Arik air to refund me my ₦42,500.

I booked a flight from Lagos to Abuja, and when I got to the airport, we were told that the plane is in Port Harcourt and it will load passengers to Abuja and then pick-up passengers from Abuja to Lagos and then take us to Abuja.

Mind you this was 12noon, they shifted the flight to 3pm and later 5pm, and when they couldn't continue with their lies they opened up that the flight has been cancelled.

I asked the Arik air staff, hope I will get a refund cos obviously it's not my fault, she nodded Yes.

My brothers and sisters can you imagine that Arik uses 40 working days to process refunds.they requested for my bank account statement and gave me a form to fill. I had to get my bank statement of account to show that I really made payment on that day.

I don't know what I was thinking going to buy ticket on an airline that is in distress under AMCON .

I met my childhood friend at the airport that work for FAAN he told me to forget the money cos Arik do the same scam almost every day to innocent passengers.

My friend said the 40 working days is a way of them saying OGA forget your money it's now ours.

It's been 63 days I haven't still gotten my money back. Any time I go to their office to make trouble they make me look like I'm crazy for asking for a refund.

Guys I don't know what to do. The thought of being duped by Arik air is disturbing my mental health. I'm tired.

Meanwhile Arik doesn't pick their so-called refund phone number, it will ring for 600 times and no one will care to pick up the phone.

Sorry bro. Find a twitter influencer to tweet this your story,or you can tweet this and tag them hopefully it'll go viral. You'll see the airline will do the needful once your story garners attention.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by georgeakins: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2021
faithfull18:
Unreliable airline. They are either cancelling flights without prior notice after receiving payment or delaying unnecessarily.

Which airline in Nigeria does not cancel or delay flights?

Even in America here, flights can be delayed or cancelled.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Men are always rude naturally. Imagine him saying the passsengers shouldn't query him that he is helping to take them to their families.
A captain for that matter.
Is he flying them for free?
His licence should be withdrawn.

canda meat is a canda meat, noting can be done about it.
Look down at the picx to see.

Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by skana28(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Hey there!

I have had a similar experience with Arik as it concerns applying for refund. The best bet to process your refund is engage them with emails. Forget about that paper form you filled at the airport or their outlet.
Write to this email: arikrefunds@arikair.com. I bet they will reply your emails.

BTW, You have to be patient. It can take more than 6 months to be credited. Mine was about that time.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by skana28(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2021
googlepikins:

Hey there!

I have had a similar experience with Arik as it concerns applying for refund. The best bet to process your refund is engage them with emails. Forget about that paper form you filled at the airport or their outlet.
Write to this email: arikrefunds@arikair.com. I bet they will reply your emails.

BTW, You have to be patient. It can take more than 6 months to be credited. Mine was about that time.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by iReddington: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

Stop being unreasonable. The pilot is being paid to fly and not to receive insults.
Shut it you dunderhead, if he's been paid to fly then why is he saying he's volunteering, did you watch the video? Do you understand the meaning of offering your services in return for wages? This isn't a mental exercise, it's commonsense.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by murphybo(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
googlepikins:

You will get refund even most foreign airlines too do delay refund for almost 3months it took Rwanda air over 3months to refund mine before
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2021
georgeakins:

Which airline in Nigeria does not cancel or delay flights?

Even in America here, flights can be delayed or cancelled.
This one cancels without informing passengers who already booked. Passengers got to the airport to board only to hear they weren't going anymore, no emails sent or calls made.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2021
GariSugarSugar:

A canda meat is a canda meat, noting can be done about it.
Look down at the picx to see.
Enjoy your ban in peace
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by Reptyle(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2021
micronut:
A serious disagreement was recorded here inside Max Airline flight going from Abuja to Bauchi when a woman complained over the 4 hours flight delay, and the pilot and the other crew, demanded that the woman should be taken down from the flight for insulting them even though they are trying to take necessary precautionary measures to ensure safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz5FgnGN8sY

The Pilot was seen particularly exchanging words with the woman while other passengers supported her and social reaction from people have shown people calling for the pilot to be sanctioned for being rude.

For some people, it's a parody of "Customers are always right" while for some others "delays can be excused for passengers safety".

Who is wrong here, the passenger or the pilot? see People's reactions on Facebook as Shared on Wall of Hajia Aisha Alubankudi.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225200401813086&id=1111933828

With this pilot's disposition, I would think twice about flying on this plane with him in command.

Lot of people do not understand that one of the main dangers of flying is having a pissed-off or mentally challenged pilot who might be harboring suicidal thoughts.

This one in the video looks like he is going through a great deal of mental stress and I would be very wary about being on a plane he is flying.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by haslaw(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2021
iReddington:

Shut it you dunderhead, if he's been paid to fly then why is he saying he's volunteering, did you watch the video? Do you understand the meaning of offering your services in return for wages? This isn't a mental exercise, it's commonsense.

Most Nigerians are just too wicked to their employees and see them as slaves to be humiliated. That a man works for you doesn't give you the right for to insult him as he has every right to his dignity.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by iReddington: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

Most Nigerians are just too wicked to their employees and see them as slaves to be humiliated. That a man works for you doesn't give you the right for to insult him as he has every right to his dignity.
What are we saying what are you yapping? Those are his customers, It's not about doing whatever the customer asks, but listening to customers and going the extra mile to understand their needs.

Did that arrogant pilot who was belligerent with even the rest passengers sounds like a professional to you? If he was uneasy with the customer he should have gone to the management (his employers) to diffuse the situation not engage in a shouting match in an airplane cabin.

Pls stop talking like someone who was dropped on his head as a child, this is not a kiosk business, A pilot is one of the most relevant experts in the aviation sector, he should have known and done better, he's a professional.
Stop being sentimental with you entitled local Nigerian mentality.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by merits(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2021
sanction who? grin nothing will happen to the pilot for fighting the passengers.

9ja lawlessness country
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by Tobseycoded: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Biigvii:
B
kindly report to fccpc, type it on google you will get their web address.... they will help you get your money
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by haslaw(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
iReddington:

What are we saying what are you yapping? Those are his customers, It's not about doing whatever the customer asks, but listening to customers and going the extra mile to understand their needs.

Did that arrogant pilot who was belligerent with even the rest passengers sounds like a professional to you? If he was uneasy with the customer he should have gone to the management (his employers) to diffuse the situation not engage in a shouting match in an airplane cabin.

Pls stop talking like someone who was dropped on his head as a child, this is not a kiosk business, A pilot is one of the most relevant experts in the aviation sector, he should have known and done better, he's a professional.
Stop being sentimental with you entitled local Nigerian mentality.

That you are used to your employer insulting you and your entire generation just because they are paying you N25,000/month and even think its OK does not mean others must accept insult from customers. You must be psychologically unbalanced to think its OK to insult people. Your years of receiving insults from your employer all because of N25,000/month has twisted your brain to the extent that you think its normal to be receiving insults.

I will henceforth not bother to reply your rantings again as I can see that you need help.
Re: Pilot Fights Passengers Over Max Airline Flight Delay (Video) by iReddington: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

That you are used to your employer insulting you and your entire generation just because they are paying you N25,000/month and even think its OK does not mean others must accept insult from customers. You must be psychologically unbalanced to think its OK to insult people. Your years of receiving insults from your employer all because of N25,000/month has twisted your brain to the extent that you think its normal to be receiving insults.

I will henceforth not bother to reply your rantings again as I can see that you need help.
It's obvious from the harangue of barely incoherent nonsense you're just another bottom feeder that has never established or ran a successful business, lazy employees like you always want to give the barest minimum and go home with your wages not minding the daunting challenges business owners face and navigate to stay afloat, which is only possible because of these same customers slothful underlings like you try to undermine.

Try this nonsense with my customers and you will be put on notice immediately. If it's easy, open a business with a sizeable workforce and payroll and see as e dey be.

Ungracious, egotistic dunderhead. Buzz off!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam / My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin / The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.